Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR (1547 Views)

Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession / Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by henryanna36: 4:53am On May 27, 2016
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara invited minister of finance Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, to appear before the House in plenary on Thursday to debate on diversification of the Nigerian economy.

A statement issued by Turaki Hassan, spokesman to the Speaker, said the finance minister’s appearance before the lawmakers is in continuation of the sectoral debates on the diversification of the economy.

Finance minister’s Thursday appearance was the fifth in a series of debates on how to diversify Nigeria’s oil-based economy. The initiative, themed ‘sectoral debates’, is part of the legislative agenda of the 8th National Assembly.

The statement added that the sectoral debates focus on addressing issues of national importance, from communication to social welfare. Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun spoke on issues relating to Nigeria's financial sector and growing the economy in ways other than the oil sector

Earlier, ministers who appeared before the MPs include the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed; Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh; Minister of Commumication Shittu Adebayo and Minister of Solid Minerals, Kayode Fayemi.

The sectoral debates commenced on May 3rd 2016 and is consistent with the 8th Assembly’s Legislative Agenda and Standing Orders, and will address challenges facing different aspects of the Nigerian economy.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-finance-minister-kemi-adeosun.html

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by blackpanda: 4:58am On May 27, 2016
I love her. Young and confident
Kemi is gradually growing into her own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by Jirate(m): 5:28am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:
I love her. Young and confident
Kemi is gradually growing into her own

Na confident we go Chop?.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by koladebrainiac(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2016
Okonjo iweala would not even answer them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by Ciscogod(m): 5:35am On May 27, 2016
Untill we diversify our economy, we'll never get it right. ..
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by greatness22(m): 5:52am On May 27, 2016
Kemi and Deziani, (my crush)

I just love these women. They're so beautiful. Sometimes, i do imagine doing silly things with them. grin

Before you quote me, i want to wish you a happy children's day. From the bottom of my heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by MRSALT: 5:55am On May 27, 2016
What have I to do with pictures? Governance is a serious business. I would be more interested in her answers to Nigeria economic problems. How are we going to encourage farming in the face of desert and fulani herdsmen encroachment?. When will we start meat and rice exportation to other countries other than Chad, Niger and Cameroon?. When will our textile industry regain its lost glory? When will Nigeria overtake Cote d'Ivoire in cocoa exportation and Malaysia in Palm oil? Can we earn 10 billion dollars annually in cassava exportation? These are the issues we should be proud about not taking photos. National Assembly is different from National Theater.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by naijaboy756: 5:56am On May 27, 2016
Eiya... I pity the woman. APC has set her and her career up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by greatness22(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2016
Ciscogod:
Untill we diversity our economy, we'll never get it right. ..
Bro, I know you made a mistake trying to spell diversify. Just correct it. One love
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by DaBullIT(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2016
See that smile , be like that chick just tear the hypocrites finish

Okomjo Iweala still never talk about our 30Trn

Dem dey grill adeosun
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by Ciscogod(m): 6:39am On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
Bro, I know you made a mistake trying to spell diversify. Just correct it. One love

Thanks bro
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by YoursGEJ(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2016
OP it is spelled 'seat' not 'sit'
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by greatness22(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2016
Ciscogod:

Thanks bro
Welcome Bro. Happy children's day to you sir.
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by Ciscogod(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2016
greatness22:
Welcome Bro. Happy children's day to you sir.

Exactly. .. today is also my birthday. . So double celebration
Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by greatness22(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2016
Ciscogod:

Exactly. .. today is also my birthday. . So double celebration
Wow, happy birthday sir. #More_Blessings cheesy

Re: Pics Of Finance Minister Adeosun On Hot Sit Answering Question On Economy At HoR by Pidggin(f): 7:04am On May 27, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Nairaland Family (political Satire) / Buhari's Nairaland Users Approval Rating / ONDO GUBER: Abraham Makes U-turn, Rejects Apc's Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.