Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG (16206 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / ‘2016 Budget Will Be Fully Implemented’ – Minister / The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by deloon(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2016
ckmayoca:

Dat na ja rule's line oh.

No, its DMX's line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Integrityfarms(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2016
Hahahah! I pity the Zombies waiting for their 5000 and the promise of school feeding.

Lying government always giving a reason for failure in administration.

#team5%

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by CharlieMaria(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2016
Only the Rosary can save this country.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 7:30am On May 27, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by nigerianvenom(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2016
Im sorry for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2016
failed government of Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Sunnynwa: 7:32am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

If this present administration just coughs they will laugh , wail and rejoice

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

What happened to cocoa and groundnut money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by anigbajumo(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2016
idensko:
Don't worry, we knew from d BEGINING dat d budget will not be fully implemented.

Cos Dis is inconclusive governance That is one thing dey know how to implement, #inconclusiveness#

grin
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Pavarottii(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by johndwayy(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2016
preciousmaro:
All promises cancelled, grin grin grin. Its pains 2 be an apc member right now, cos their baba just dey fall their hand.
Are you for real? So it's only apc supporters that are suffering now.. Abi?... Smh
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2016
ckmayoca:

Dat na ja rule's line oh.
lol... Reminds me of dos gud oldayz
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by gurunlocker: 7:33am On May 27, 2016
You read that zombies? "wristwatch, jewellery and landed properties"

Una go come here dey shout, sai bubu.... Dem wan sell wristwatch give you bah?

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

really? eastern region blowing up pipes? please elaborate sir.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 7:35am On May 27, 2016
We already know, because u av nothing to offer. Nigerians are waiting patiently for 2019 angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Shortyy(f): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

Suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by davoremix(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2016
Adeosun devise new policies/ways the country can generate revenue apart fromexisting sources. when all the existing come back in place we will be gold.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by patroccini: 7:36am On May 27, 2016
So they mean all Buhari's trip has been a waste of the said revenue

3 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by selectedhero(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

are you from toronto?
obviously you cant see muurfuckas in the north displaying nepotism. when every thing is meant for the 95% you will experience sabbotage. don't mistake o. i am a born and bred northerner, at least by geography but wetin don ever reach me seff and wetin don ever reach middle belt. vote for one ____ who doesn't know _____ . and APC wants us to live on stories. incompetence everywhere. i wonder what would have happened if the ebola outbreak happened during this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Ajixegun: 7:37am On May 27, 2016
Some fellows will just comment with reading. Lazy and hateful youths
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by elvisdaniels(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2016
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. Zombies clapped *He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. they Also clapped 2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. zombies clapped *He paid subsidy. they also clapped. 3. When he removed all road blocks. they clapped. *When he reinstalled road blocks. they also clapped. 4. When he relocated military command to North East. as usual they clapped. *He returned military command back. You clapped 5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. they clapped. *He devalued the Naira. they clapped. 6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. they clapped. *He has the office of the first lady. zombies clapped 7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1.apc zombies clapped *$1 is officially equal N280. Apc are clapping 8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. they cut clapped. *Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. they are still clapping. 9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. their fans clapped. *Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping 10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. *Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping. 11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. *Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped. 12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped. * Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped. Apc and hypocritical ZombieS are still clapping and ON THE LOOSE grin grin

#Copied

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 7:38am On May 27, 2016
Pavarottii:
My take, is that only payment of salaries and allowances that will be implemented. If u r waiting for capital projects. U must be on a very long high jump.

Confused govt. Shebi our GDP grew by 0.36% in d first quarter. Let us see how many this second quarter, if it won't enter Minus.

APC thought governance is all about stealing money because they tot was the only thing PDP was doing. Now u there, money u no come even see thief, so the frustration of that gives birth to the Zero Knowledge of Good management and governance.

Empty skulls parading themselves as leaders. Copy and paste government, they couldn't even prepare a budget on their own, to show the level of laziness and dumbness of APC, they just did copy and paste from PDP own and inflated figures to steal to set off their election debts. Even that one sef, them no fit copy and well, only one budget, missing, padded, 2 diff copies, some ministers don't even know wat is in their ministry, lawmakers put and remove, executive put and remove, grey areas, at a point in time they just had to pass the rubbish budget, where aso rock renovation is more than renovation for almost fed universities. It's a shame to call urself a Nigeria under buhari's led administration.

Good riddance.

Six Gulders for you..

4 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Firefire(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2016
olafum1:
What is it with this lying govt for God's sake.. ..

Person no dey make mistakes na im I make mistake go vote them.. .
APC no vex Abeg, I won't repeat d foolishness in 2019, but Pls stop lying and stop confusing yourselves

You made a costly mistake already.

4 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by dotlanre(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2016
nna don come again abi
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Luckylife(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2016
That was their grand plan initially, so that the unused budget allocation will be used in settling campaign sponsors . Imagine 6.4 trillion!

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by favouritesahaba: 7:40am On May 27, 2016
There is no way this can be implemented in full. Nigeria prefer lying to truth.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by eph12(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Is this a good thing or something we should be scared of?

DaBullIT:

Immediate solution is not available

If this is what this government is thinking now then we're in a bigger problem than I initially thought.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 7:40am On May 27, 2016
babagydoz:
confused government

Did u even read the post

U just look headline then rush to comment. Smh
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 7:40am On May 27, 2016
Taeewo:
What is this people problem..U keep discouraging we that voted for u...

Welcome to Reality 101 jare, Ejire oba omo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Firefire(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
failed government of Buhari

Bros, I no tell you ? grin

Good morning.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by princeade86(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2016
i just now realise dat edrees abdulkareem deserve headie award..... it is true dat NIGERIA JAGAJAGA. chai....
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by 4Play(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
I started a thread in December 2015 stating that the budget was unlikely to be implemented as the revenue projections were too optimistic:
https://www.nairaland.com/2827820/why-implementation-2016-budget-unlikely

For those blaming Niger-Delta Avengers, remember that the budget assumed minimal oil revenues (also based on $38 p/b). It was clear from the outset that the budget's estimates stretched the bounds of credibility.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by eph12(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
selectedhero:

are you from toronto?
obviously you cant see muurfuckas in the north displaying nepotism. when every thing is meant for the 95% you will experience sabbotage. don't mistake o. i am a born and bred northerner, at least by geography but wetin don ever reach me seff and wetin don ever reach middle belt. vote for one ____ who doesn't know _____ . and APC wants us to live on stories. incompetence everywhere. i wonder what would have happened if the ebola outbreak happened during this administration.
What he is trying to say is that Nigeria can't survive without the South South yet they were called 5%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why US Is Stalling The Repatriation Of $308 Abacha Loot / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.