Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG (16207 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / ‘2016 Budget Will Be Fully Implemented’ – Minister / The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Firefire(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
ajebuter:

Welcome to Reality 101 jare, Ejire oba omo.. grin grin

Mo ki yin ni he yen oooo.

Aku bi oju Ojo a'iye awon oniro, ojelu APC seri ooooo? Ki Oluwa gba wa lo wo ijoba amunisin yi ooooo.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 7:42am On May 27, 2016
Luckylife:
That was their grand plan initially, so that the unused budget allocation will be used in settling campaign sponsors . Imagine 6.4 trillion!

Apparently u dont know what budget it. Which school u go sef?? Budget is not money. because u plan to buy wristwatch of N10 does not mean u have the N10 in your acc. Budget is what govt plans to spend. It is just a piece of paper till the funds are available, u hear!

Hope u understand now
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 7:45am On May 27, 2016
Bunch of ill-prepared, mentally mal-functional mis-fits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
olafum1:
What is it with this lying govt for God's sake.. ..

Person no dey make mistakes na im I make mistake go vote them.. .
APC no vex Abeg, I won't repeat d foolishness in 2019, but Pls stop lying and stop confusing yourselves
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by chigoizie7(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2016
And someone will come to tell me that these people ain't corrupt and supper clueless. It is just few days to may 29th, let's see what our able president will talk.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 7:48am On May 27, 2016
Firefire:

Aku bi oju Ojo a'iye awon oniro, ojelu APC seri ooooo? Ki Oluwa gba wa lo wo ijoba amunisin yi ooooo.

Adura gidi..

Mo se amin repete..

Ire oh

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Paperwhite(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2016
preciousmaro:
All promises cancelled, grin grin grin. Its pains 2 be an apc member right now, cos their baba just dey fall their hand.
I'm telling you folk! The party have squandered the goodwill of the gullible people who believe in them.Noticed that most of the fanatic zombies here have disappeared or changed monika? May it never be well with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2016
Is Nigeria the most ' corrupt ' country in this world? And the most looted?
If yes, then all our past leaders have cases to answer ( not just GEJ).
If not, how many of those other countries naively do their budgets based on the expected recovered loots without considering that the custodian countries cannot easily let go. They indirectly encouraged it in the first place.
What is that saying about a bird in hand.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by attegambo: 7:51am On May 27, 2016
God help Nigeria from the hand of our leader ,our money has been given to OIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by DaBullIT(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2016
Are the Muurfuckas in the north blowing up pipelines or destroying Nigeria's economy ?

Nah , i didn't think so

Kindly park well

thank you
selectedhero:

are you from toronto?
obviously you cant see muurfuckas in the north displaying nepotism. when every thing is meant for the 95% you will experience sabbotage. don't mistake o. i am a born and bred northerner, at least by geography but wetin don ever reach me seff and wetin don ever reach middle belt. vote for one ____ who doesn't know _____ . and APC wants us to live on stories. incompetence everywhere. i wonder what would have happened if the ebola outbreak happened during this administration.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by HirstMOG(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2016
zombies see your government, All Promises cancelled (APC).

3 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by anonimi: 7:55am On May 27, 2016
Interesting.
Where is Femi Gbaja/ biamila?
Bloody HYPOCRITE will not make any noise now.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by masqot(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
I'm a Buhari fan. However, this govt is not being fair at all. Mopping up fund liquidity, removing subsidy on fuel and later on fertilizer. ForEx is not easy to come by. Now, you can't fully implement budget less than a month after being passed.
This is real austerity. Nigerians should put on their thinking caps in order to alleviate hard times ahead.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Luckylife(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Apparently u dont know what budget it. Which school u go sef?? Budget is not money. because u plan to buy wristwatch of N10 does not mean u have the N10 in your acc. Budget is what govt plans to spend. It is just a piece of paper till the funds are available, u hear!

Hope u understand now
Mr professor where your brain stop that where mine start . I don't know if you are partially blind I said budget allocation, any reasonable govt that made their budget, must have done feasibility study where the money may come from . Don't tell me that crap in defends of this confused, inconclusive, nepotism, bigotry etc APC government.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Paperwhite(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Thought Magu claimed that EFCC has recovered a staggering amount of looted funds of which no one have been convicted till date? How about the China borrowing? Now tell me-is the Buhari/APC's government not the most daftest, stupidest, super-clueless,grossly irresponsible government of modern time? Absolutely they are!

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Firefire:
Another tales by moonlight story from the bigest fraudulent government in the history of Nigeria.

After the long media noises and how the budget being an 'expansionary fiscal policy' will ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians and bring comfort to our sick economy, the Goverment is now singing in another tune?

APC, why

You dey ask why ni?

In the voice of late Gbenga Adeboye: abinibi yato si ablility, won rii oogun e shey ni won shey npoyi i loju kan bi chair Barber Mushin

Enu lasan lasan lawon eleyi ni, bi ti ajakara. Ko si direction abi policy kan soso lati tuko Nigeria

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Korrection(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
im one of the oldest nairalander and rarely throw comments around...i only read and move on ....This is the worst comment iv ever read...you are an ignoramus.....
DaBullIT:
For some people

If this present administration just coughs they will laugh , wail and rejoice

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

3 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Lanceslot(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
jerseyboy:
Here we go again
Yea! APC = All Promises Cancelled. Its understandable.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Paperwhite(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2016
Firefire:

Amin o eyan mi.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 8:00am On May 27, 2016
Jewelries and wrist watches?

Oro buruku tohim terinsmiley

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ajebuter(f): 8:01am On May 27, 2016
In the voice of APC keke Marwa:

Jonathan sef! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by banme1(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

so the east controls the economy. Shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Korrection:
im one of the oldest nairalander and rarely throw comments around...i only read and move on ....This is the worst comment iv ever read...you are an ignoramus.....

Time registered: July 26, 2011

Time spent online: 1 month & 9 days
Signature: Had no business withose that has no brain for a common course.

Time registered: March 27, 2011

Time spent online: 1 month & 12 days
Signature: If you insult me and i insult you back, don't be a chickenshit by reporting me, i won't serve a ban i don't deserve

Turns out i am pretty much older than you on Nairaland , and this is the first time anyone would say anything like that to me , Perhaps you've been saying that to people which would mean you are one of the rarest dumbest ones on nairaland .

and if you feel my comment is the worst you've read , try and get a doctor to check you out , that comment is trending . just click trending button , that's if you can pull your head out of your arsse for once
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Generalyemi(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

captain zombie.3rd batallion

5 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Pavarottii(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2016
ajebuter:

Six Gulders for you..
How did u know the brand? U should av added 3 sticks of dunhill switch... wink.

Lazy brains we av as leaders. Eff dem.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Missonas(f): 8:05am On May 27, 2016
Where they expecting the stolen monies to be realised immediately? All these things take due processes unlike in our own case. Are they trying to tell us that the President actually signed and approved of the budget relying on some imaginary money in the air? Even me no dey plan my small life that way.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Luckylife(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
elvisdaniels:
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. Zombies clapped *He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. they Also clapped 2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. zombies clapped *He paid subsidy. they also clapped. 3. When he removed all road blocks. they clapped. *When he reinstalled road blocks. they also clapped. 4. When he relocated military command to North East. as usual they clapped. *He returned military command back. You clapped 5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. they clapped. *He devalued the Naira. they clapped. 6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. they clapped. *He has the office of the first lady. zombies clapped 7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1.apc zombies clapped *$1 is officially equal N280. Apc are clapping 8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. they cut clapped. *Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. they are still clapping. 9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. their fans clapped. *Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping 10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. *Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping. 11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. *Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped. 12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped. * Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped. Apc and hypocritical ZombieS are still clapping and ON THE LOOSE grin grin

#Copied
Bro this your project work is excellent! Score ; 100 %.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Iyaju(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
Pavarottii:
My take, is that only payment of salaries and allowances that will be implemented. If u r waiting for capital projects. U must be on a very long high jump.

Confused govt. Shebi our GDP grew by 0.36% in d first quarter. Let us see how many this second quarter, if it won't enter Minus.

APC thought governance is all about stealing money because they tot was the only thing PDP was doing. Now u there, money u no come even see thief, so the frustration of that gives birth to the Zero Knowledge of Good management and governance.

Empty skulls parading themselves as leaders. Copy and paste government, they couldn't even prepare a budget on their own, to show the level of laziness and dumbness of APC, they just did copy and paste from PDP own and inflated figures to steal to set off their election debts. Even that one sef, them no fit copy and well, only one budget, missing, padded, 2 diff copies, some ministers don't even know wat is in their ministry, lawmakers put and remove, executive put and remove, grey areas, at a point in time they just had to pass the rubbish budget, where aso rock renovation is more than renovation for almost fed universities. It's a shame to call urself a Nigeria under buhari's led administration.

Good riddance.
I support you bro. APC chain

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Hope u understand now
really? so if the fund are not available till 2019 that means Nigeria will be disaster?
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by DanielPop(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2016
Zombie way na one way! grin grin
elvisdaniels:
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. Zombies clapped *He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. they Also clapped 2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. zombies clapped *He paid subsidy. they also clapped. 3. When he removed all road blocks. they clapped. *When he reinstalled road blocks. they also clapped. 4. When he relocated military command to North East. as usual they clapped. *He returned military command back. You clapped 5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. they clapped. *He devalued the Naira. they clapped. 6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. they clapped. *He has the office of the first lady. zombies clapped 7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1.apc zombies clapped *$1 is officially equal N280. Apc are clapping 8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. they cut clapped. *Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. they are still clapping. 9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. their fans clapped. *Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping 10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. *Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping. 11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. *Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped. 12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped. * Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped. Apc and hypocritical ZombieS are still clapping and ON THE LOOSE grin grin

#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 8:10am On May 27, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
really? so if the fund are not available till 2019 that means Nigeria will be disaster?

No that means we work with what we have. Remember the budget was passed almost half way into the year. So of cos all the projections have been distorted. You cant spend what u dont have. Its that simple
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by damocool(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2016
Lai Muhammed will debunk it very soon, I'm expecting his own version of the story.. If you won't be able to implement all, no wahala, but make sure you implement those parts of the budget that will ease the suffering of the masses, even if it cost you guys your salaries and other benefits. Some of them, if not all were in politics before now, and I'm sure that they will survive without salaries and benefits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days / Dogara’s Kinsmen Dump Ex-Speaker, Back Muslim-Muslim Ticket / “we Pay Police To Kill Police, N500,000 Per Head” – Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.