Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma (4870 Views)

Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Rescues Accident Victim In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by morereb10: 5:59am On May 27, 2016
Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma - Thank You God

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

She made it at last. Joy Akabuike the accident victim who was reported to be in Coma since Sunday the 22nd day of May 2016 which the accident happened is finally out of coma.

She's the only surviving passenger in that transit and a very good friend of mine back in school.

When God says Yes, nobody can say No.

PLEASE SHARE AND HELP US THANK GOD ON HER BEHALF..

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/05/only-surviving-accident-victim-on-peace.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Smellymouth: 6:00am On May 27, 2016
Thank God cool

3 Likes

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by morereb10: 6:08am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
@ OP, abeg edit this your post --" she is Out of Coma, not --" Out of Comma abi na full stop "

Meanwhile, Thank God cool

thnks a lot from bringing that to my notice
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by rottennaija(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2016
Oh... Thank God
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by drestoneokuta(m): 6:24am On May 27, 2016
God answers prayers...Hallelujah cheesy
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by pretydiva(f): 6:27am On May 27, 2016
To God be d glory. Her head get oil. It wasn't her tym 2 die yet

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by olatunjithomas(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2016
opeeeeee ooooo, good news though, we wish her 2000km/hr recovery.
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Nobody: 6:45am On May 27, 2016
No one should thank any _fucking god for her live, if the god has any power has claimed by you folks, he should have prevented the accident from happening in the first place or try save the lives of the 18 other Christians that perished in the bus.

The real unsung heroes here are the medical staff that have sacrificed hours and efforts to ensure Joy comes out of coma. The hero who deserves our praise is the emergency team that speedily ensured Joy got the needed medical attention before we lost her to the hands of death. Those are the ones who deserve our praise, not some powerless non-existent and useless god you folks fool yourself with. angry

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Breakdbond: 7:48am On May 27, 2016
LastMumu:
No one should thank any _fucking god for her live, if the god has any power has claimed by you folks, he should have prevented the accident from happening in the first place or try save the lives of the 18 other Christians that perished in the bus.

The real unsung heroes here are the medical staff that have sacrificed hours and efforts to ensure Joy comes out of coma. The hero who deserves our praise is the emergency agency/person that ensured Joy the needed medical attention on time before we lost her to the hands of death. Those are the ones who deserve our praise, not some powerless non-existent and useless god no where that you folks fool yourself with. angry

dont mind them...you just said my mind...kudos to the medical team

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Ferdyboss: 8:11am On May 27, 2016
Thank God....Oh Death! where is thy sting?

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2016
glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by moonnstar(f): 8:16am On May 27, 2016
This picture actually brought tears to my eyes
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by sinaj(f): 8:22am On May 27, 2016
Am really happy for her!

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Moz22: 8:53am On May 27, 2016
LastMumu:

The real unsung heroes here are the medical staff that have sacrificed hours and efforts to ensure Joy comes out of coma. The hero who deserves our praise is the emergency team that speedily ensured Joy got the needed medical attention before we lost her to the hands of death. Those are the ones who deserve our praise, not some powerless non-existent and useless god you folks fool yourself with. angry
hmmm..u seem to know a lot...but u just shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Moz22: 8:55am On May 27, 2016
Breakdbond:

dont mind them...you just said my mind...kudos to the medical team
ofcourse she could have died at dat spot bt God still deemed it feet to spare her life. Don't u think there is a purpose for which u are being created? Or did u just jump out of nowhere?
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Airtimex(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2016
only survival? angry

tnk God for her
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by vicque(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2016
thank you sweet jesus

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Kalani: 11:05am On May 27, 2016
THe bad grammer on display on this thread is simply EPIC.

'deemed it feet' 'am really happy for her' 'thnks a lot from bringing that to my notice' 'only survival'

*walks away*

3 Likes

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by stzy(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2016
Moz22:
ofcourse she could have died at dat spot bt God still deemed it feet to spare her life. Don't u think there is a purpose for which u are being.created? Or did u just jump out of nowhere?
man and his sense of purpose bullshit...

Man can't accept death that's why we create an imaginary life after death n that was heavily achieved in christianity

If she was sitting in the front seat of that bus she's a dead person by now... I guess she's a back seater

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by lumydee44: 11:27am On May 27, 2016
Moz22:
ofcourse she could have died at dat spot bt God still deemed it feet to spare her life. Don't u think there is a purpose for which u are being created? Or did u just jump out of nowhere?
So those that died don't have a purpose in life. She's just lucky to be alive

1 Like

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Fairweather(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2016
Thank God and quick rcovery to her. When God says its not yet time.
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by johnydon22(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
LastMumu:

It is very disturbing brother, i am actually wowed how people can be this insensitive and moroni_c..

1/18 oh thank God what a miracle.. like WTF do these guys smoke

Can't people simply understand that there is nothing in charge of these stuffs it was an accident and someone survive by chance probably due to her position in the bus and the severity of the impact of her exact position.

If there is anybody capable of saving the whole 18 passengers and decides to save one at the moment of impact then that's a huge imbecilic show of incompetency..

This is the problem with religious beliefs, encourages such disturbing ego no wonder christians thinks they deserve for the alleged creator of the universe to find their keys and help them win games and not save dying starving Children.

I shudder at such disturbing mindset. . . I treated it here on one of my topics.

johnydon22:
Being in a religiously saturated society i couldn't help but notice the selfishness exhibited by people...

A man once had an accident and was rushed to the hospital, a woman rushed to the scene and seeing the car had a striking resemblance to her husband's car was tensed and afraid until she saw the man involved and realized it wasn't her husband.

She was beside me, she sighed and said "Oh thank God it's not my husband, accident is not our potion"

The question that came to my mind and i asked her was "Whose potion is it and is accident the potion of that man? Will his family also thank God for it and is your husband worth saving than him"

She gave me a glaring look and walked away. Imagine the selfishness, she doesn't care someone had an accident she is happy its not someone that concerns her. And this we see in everyday people.

This uncanny selfishness and inability to relate to the suffering of others i find to be a disturbing trait instilled into people by some religious doctrines. It is as wicked as it is disturbing for one to rejoice and give thanks to their God for the misfortunes of others.

This i saw in one thread opened in the religion section where someone emphasized that by logging into nairaland and seeing the number of victims of tragedies and bad circumstances you should be happy and give thanks to God

https://www.nairaland.com/2657619/why-u-should-thank-god

. . . https://www.nairaland.com/2770877/sad-watch-video-tell-me

for what?

Leaving them experience tragedy and not you?

you are more deserving than others?

Such ideas are not only disturbing, it is extremely selfish, wicked, evil and a detriment to fully exhibiting human compassion in the face of other people's misfortunes because you will be busy thanking God that it is not you..

Thanking God for saving you from misfortunes shows you think God determines who misfortunes befall or not, so you are more deserving to be saved and not the countless million others out there ..

I ask is it right to bank on the tragedies of others to celebrate our own good
fortunes?

Is it right to rejoice over the misfortunes of others because it led to us being promoted; like a testimony i listened to where a man said he got promoted in his office to his dream post when another of his colleagues got fired without cause, it was a happy turn of event for him and so he was rejoicing and so was the church with him.

and they all forgot someone was really crying for loosing his source of
livelihood.

Have watched many Christians pray for the wealth of others to be given to them, yet in the delusional superstition of unnecessary fear they will accuse others of hoarding their wealth in the spirit therefore branding some unsuspecting fellow a devil.

who among you two is the devil here...?

Isn't it enough to agree that in the wonderful random world of ours that evil and good keeps the balance. that misfortune and tragedies befall both good and bad persons alike, that none of us is more deserving than others.

By this we would be open to relate to the sufferings of others, to the pains of others, to the cries of others thereby letting our sense of human compassion reach out to those in these tragedies.

Why should people encourage others to swim in such delusive disturbing and overly selfish mindset as Thanking their respective God in the face of other people's misfortunes because it was not them
www.nairaland.com./2770915/disturbing-religious-selfishness-eroding-compassion

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Moz22: 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
stzy:
man and his sense of purpose bullshit...

Man can't accept death that's why we create an imaginary life after death n that was heavily achieved in christianity

If she was sitting in the front seat of that bus she's a dead person by now... I guess she's a back seater
well as long as u don't refute the fact that God exists onlike that other guy..

If we can argue constructively without having to bash ourselves..then I think there is hope for Nigeria..hapi shidren day
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
Your moniker says it all... it's needles and pointless conversing with you #LastMumuIndeed!

LastMumu:

Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by Breakdbond: 12:55pm On May 27, 2016
Moz22:

and all the others that died dont deserve to live abi? heard a girl below 7years also died in that same accident, so she deserve to die also too abi? msheeeeeeeew
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by shugaboy6102(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2016
LastMumu:

hmmmm ur name says it all bro
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by pikin1(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
Now wey scarcity of fine girls don hit us, e for pain me wella if she bin die.

Abasi sosongho oh...
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by CAPSLOCKED: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
LastMumu:

FOR REAL FOR REAL, MATE.
GOD TAKES ALL THE GOOD GRADES FOR NO REASON. CHRISTIANS ARE JUST TOO DRUNK ON FEAR AND NONSENSE BIBLICAL THEORIES THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO EVEN THE AUTHORS OF THE BIBLE.
Re: Only Surviving Accident Victim On "Peace Mass Transit" Is Out Of Coma by CAPSLOCKED: 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
morereb10:

Thank You God

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

PLEASE SHARE AND HELP US THANK GOD ON HER BEHALF..

AMEN. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dej loaf braless photos leaks online!!Check them out / Omg See What Bisola From Bbnaija Was Caught Doing On Live Tv / Blessing Nkechi Shares Huge Cleavage Online Says Her Page is Boring. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.