Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God (1433 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by entbaze: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2015

Gotten From Seemynaija.com

Hmm Watch this video and tell me why you should not be thankful to God For Good Health? Some of us will be asked to pray or give thanks to God and you will be Forming Posh Ehn na you Sabi oooo Download and watch below

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a79ea64c
Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
My dear Lord and Saviour. I will continue thanking you for the life you gave me all the rest of my days. THANK YOU JESUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by johnydon22(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b] So people should thank God over the misfortunes of others?

what type of selfish, disturbing, evil mind do people possess these days in the name of theism.

This video shows a man with an overly enlarged scrotum, a man suffering and in pain yet all you could derive from it is to Thank God that it didn't befall you?

Are you more deserving than he is?

So God found it better to make you normal and give him and enlarged scrotal sack?

So you are thanking God for letting calamity befall others just because you are exempted from that calamity.

This is not only disturbing but is demeaning to human mind and is a severe wound to human compassion.

By banking on the misfortunes of others in other to thank what ever nonsense is it you are thanking because you are exempted from such misfortunes shows you off to be an egocentric, extremely selfish human devoid of basic human compassion.

Somehow in your deluded mind you think you are more deserving than others who misfortunes befall that's why you deem it right to thank your God because of the misfortunes of others.

I can never know what it is to possess such a sick and selfish mind mind without simple human compassion and concern for other people's misfortunes..
[/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by entbaze: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] So people should thank God over the misfortunes of others?

what type of selfish, disturbing, evil mind do people possess these days in the name of theism.

This video shows a man with an overly enlarged scrotum, a man suffering and in pain yet all you could derive from it is to Thank God that it didn't befall you?

So God found it better to make you normal and give him and enlarged scrotal sack?

So you are thanking God for letting calamity befall others just because you are exempted from that calamity.

This is not only disturbing but is demeaning to human mind and is a severe wound to human compassion.

By banking on the misfortunes of others in other to thank what ever nonsense is it you are thanking because you are exempted from such misfortunes shows you off to be an egocentric, extremely selfish human devoid of basic human compassion.

Somehow in your deluded mind you think you are more deserving than others who misfortunes befall that's why you deem it right to thank your God because of the misfortunes of others.

I can never know what it is to possess such a sick and selfish mind mind without simple human compassion and concern for other people's misfortunes..
[/b]

Hmm I don't know why illiterates like u are allowed on nairaland @johnydon22

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by johnydon22(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2015
entbaze:

Probably the same reason you were allowed Genius smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2015
God is not responsible for god or bad occurrence. People need to grow up and let god die in peace.
Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 30, 2015
entbaze:

hahahaha.. what an irony.....

Mr man.... u re the illiterate and slowpoke here for reasoning sheepishly not johnny ..

religion has turned ur brains to indomie noddles.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by ichommy(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol @ noodles
krattoss:
hahahaha.. what an irony.....

Mr man.... u re the illiterate and slowpoke here for reasoning sheepishly not johnny ..

religion has turned ur brains to indomie noddles.
Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by winner01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
johnydon22:
So people should thank God over the misfortunes of others?
No people should thank God for everything at all times.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

johnydon22:

Coming from someone who believes morality is subjective. Oh great!!!. What you consider selfish, disturbing and evil might be their own good, rememberundecided.
I find it rather selfish that you want people to conform to your idea of good. Whatever it is man, you're screwed.

johnydon22:

In good we thank God.
In adversity, we thank God.
In all things, we thank God.
Job gave the following reply when his wife asked him to curse God for the bad like you and your brothers do:
Shall we indeed accept good from God and not accept adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

And the op simply typed:
"Watch this video and tell me why you should not be thankful to God For Good Health",
not "be thankful to God that it didnt befall you" as you have simulated.

Even in your quest to make sense, dont try to make the op feel like he's inhuman and you are humanitarian. We know you arnt.
Boko haram killed 7 yesterday and abducted several girls yet again, i dont see you on islams page trying to free them from their mental slavery.
Or would you choose death over pain.undecided I guess not.

You'd prefer to spend your life infesting harmless threads to scavenge on weak minds and gain more cheap nairaland popularity among your certain retard circles.
Great Job. Keep at it.

johnydon22:
No, we give thanks to the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth in all things. its a mandate.
So are you more deserving than he is?

johnydon22:
Permit me to say, you wasted your years in the seminary. If you are this dumb to the basics, i wonder if you ever understood anything you were taught in church.

johnydon22:
Only dumbs wont get your message.
The op is simply thanking God for his good health and encouraging other people not to take prayers and praises for granted. Thats simply his message.
Dont unnecessarily paint him black and play on other weak minds.
He's not thanking God for the calamity of the man in question, if anything, he's thanking God for the life of the man with the reality that when there is still life, there is hope

johnydon22:
What can you claim to know about the human mind and compassion especially without physical proofs of their independent existenceundecided.
Whats your yardstick for measuring human compassion as a higher animal?
Its ironic how y'all look up to the moral basis created by "primitive men" whose level of sanity could not be verified.

johnydon22:
How far are you willing to go in this your "nothing" evangelism.undecided
You want people to conform to your own idea of "moral, compassion, and humanity". And you arnt selfish?undecided. Why not reason with such people in your "free for all humanitarian campaign".
Its time you started living what you preach.

johnydon22:
In your desperation, you are becoming a more terrible person by the day.
You rope people at will, making people's beliefs look stup1d without pausing to realize your own supreme stup1dity.
Why not just chill, look around you and make sense of it all.

johnydon22:
Yeah, you cant know what it is to be reasonable, as far as im concerned atheism is devoid of reasoning.

You speak of concern for peoples misfortune, but ill let the people bear me witness on this:
I dont see atheists showing concern or compassion for the utterly hopeless on sick and death beds, for those in prison cells, for the motherless, and other unfortunate persons, I see christians not only showing concern, but spreading messages of hope and putting smiles on the faces of the hopeless.

I dont know if its fun for you, but most times you make no sense whatsoever.

Dude used the most befitting adjective on you
entbaze:
Afterall sloopy theology and crappy books dont automatically make a sound education.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by kodded(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
winner01:

No people should thank God for everything at all times.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 34:1 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Coming from someone who believes morality is subjective. Oh great!!!. What you consider selfish, disturbing and evil might be their own good, rememberundecided.
I find it rather selfish that you want people to conform to your idea of good. Whatever it is man, you're screwed.

In good we thank God.
In adversity, we thank God.
In all things, we thank God.
Job gave the following reply when his wife asked him to curse God for the bad like you and your brothers do:
Shall we indeed accept good from God and not accept adversity?" In all this Job did not sin with his lips.

And the op simply typed:
"Watch this video and tell me why you should not be thankful to God For Good Health",
not "be thankful to God that it didnt befall you" as you have simulated.

Even in your quest to make sense, dont try to make the op feel like he's inhuman and you are humanitarian. We know you arnt.
Boko haram killed 7 yesterday and abducted several girls yet again, i dont see you on islams page trying to free them from their mental slavery.
Or would you choose death over pain.undecided I guess not.

You'd prefer to spend your life infesting harmless threads to scavenge on weak minds and gain more cheap nairaland popularity among your certain retard circles.
Great Job. Keep at it.

No, we give thanks to the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth in all things. its a mandate.
So are you more deserving than he is?

Permit me to say, you wasted your years in the seminary. If you are this dumb to the basics, i wonder if you ever understood anything you were taught in church.

Only dumbs wont get your message.
The op is simply thanking God for his good health and encouraging other people not to take prayers and praises for granted. Thats simply his message.
Dont unnecessarily paint him black and play on other weak minds.
He's not thanking God for the calamity of the man in question, if anything, he's thanking God for the life of the man with the reality that when there is still life, there is hope

What can you claim to know about the human mind and compassion especially without physical proofs of their independent existenceundecided.
Whats your yardstick for measuring human compassion as a higher animal?
Its ironic how y'all look up to the moral basis created by "primitive men" whose level of sanity could not be verified.

How far are you willing to go in this your "nothing" evangelism.undecided
You want people to conform to your own idea of "moral, compassion, and humanity". And you arnt selfish?undecided. Why not reason with such people in your "free for all humanitarian campaign".
Its time you started living what you preach.

In your desperation, you are becoming a more terrible person by the day.
You rope people at will, making people's beliefs look stup1d without pausing to realize your own supreme stup1dity.
Why not just chill, look around you and make sense of it all.

Yeah, you cant know what it is to be reasonable, as far as im concerned atheism is devoid of reasoning.

You speak of concern for peoples misfortune, but ill let the people bear me witness on this:
I dont see atheists showing concern or compassion for the utterly hopeless on sick and death beds, for those in prison cells, for the motherless, and other unfortunate persons, I see christians not only showing concern, but spreading messages of hope and putting smiles on the faces of the hopeless.

I dont know if its fun for you, but most times you make no sense whatsoever.

Dude used the most befitting adjective on youAfterall sloopy theology and crappy books dont automatically make a sound education.
am very happy that you gave that clown what he deserves

kudos smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by winner01(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
kodded:
am very happy that you gave that clown what he deserves

kudos smiley
A clown indeed, The major problem with the world today is that the intelligent people entertain doubts, while the stup1d ones are full of confidence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by winner01(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
God is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bro . You are really brutal . Damn ! @ winner01

Legends say johnydon22 is still recuperating after being pummeled like that grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Bro . You are really brutal . Damn ! @ winner01

Legends say johnydon22 is still recuperating after being pummeled like that grin cheesy
lol, this one don tey oo. I was just surfing nairaland for info on my next thread. Then i came accross this and decided to let people know that we give thanks to God in all things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad!! Watch This Video & Tell Me Why We Shouldn't Praise God by malvisguy212: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
entbaze:

I tell you, the boy is soo annoying, someone is thanking God for the good things, and the atheist twist it by saying , why should he be thanking God for the suffering of others ?

God bless you, winner01.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Do Pastors/reverend Fathers/bishops E.t.c Also Pay Tithe? / The Power Of Resurrection With David Ibiyeomie / The MYSTERY Of The Snare Of The FOWLER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.