Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Obstacles Out Of The Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obstacles Out Of The Way. (413 Views)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / 7 Obstacles That Can Affect Your Good Health / Barricades And Obstacles Beyond Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obstacles Out Of The Way. by yommyuk: 6:46am On May 27, 2016
I give glory to God who has complete knowledge and wisdom without limitation. He has given us the definitive blueprint on how to live a life of peace and success. Why do we still struggle in certain areas?

DOUBT
This can cause us to miss what God has planned for our life. We wonder whether He is really interested in our problems and question His solutions.

FEELING OF UNWORTHINESS
Feeling unworthy will also cause us to stumble. Look what happens when God reveals wonderful scenarios for our future. Thinking we are undeserving, we refuse to believe Him.

BUSYNESS
This happens when we drift from godly ways. Because we are too tied up in other things, we stop asking what God wants for us, and we make mistakes. In so doing, we miss His will for us.

FEAR
This comes in two forms to trip us up. One is our anxiety that God might ask us to do something we don’t want to do. The other is our apprehension that we will fail at whatever He gives us to accomplish. Both kinds of disquiet cloud our judgment and hinder our ability to understand and follow His plan.

WILLFUL SIN
Persisting in thoughts or actions even when we know they’re wrong by the Lord’s standards—prevents us from living in the centre of God’s purposes. Our holy Father will not tolerate such sin.
Replace these five obstacles with the following truths. The cross of Christ reveals both God’s trustworthiness and our worth in His eyes. It establishes Jesus’ importance in our life, emphasizes the perfection of God’s plans, and points to our freedom from the bondage of sin.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10
Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Isaiah 57:14
And it shall be said, “Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from my people's way.”

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Oloyede Has Heard Of These Sad Events / Bible Study: Make It Personal. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 18/06/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.