Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

7 Obstacles That Can Affect Your Good Health - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Obstacles That Can Affect Your Good Health (387 Views)

Atheists & Theists: If Aliens Actually Exist, How Would It Affect Your Beliefs? / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Obstacles That Can Affect Your Good Health by befocused: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2017
I’ve always been hearing the saying that health is wealth but I’ve never really thought about it not until I felt sick then I knew the meaning because my focus was on my health and I could not think of any other thing. So let’s look at obstacles that can affect your good health.

Worry

Whenever you think too much this is a sign that you are worried. You might not believe but worrying is one of the easiest activities you can engage in. Most people that worry do it unconsciously as it feels like the normal thing to do for them when faced with situations beyond their control.

When you worry, it does not affect your health immediately as you feel comfortable and enjoy it until it gradually start eating you up.

Whenever face an issue beyond your control, do not worry because worrying won’t help you solve the issue instead focus on the activities you have control over. The scripture says “who can add a day to his life by worrying”

Not eating good food

A good food is one that will give you all the nutrients your body needs. You might think that eating processed food is good for you but in the real sense it’s not instead you should go for fruits, vegetables and cooked foods.

I understand that most people that eat processed food because it’s an easy option for them. Well I’m not against it but it becomes an issue when you take too much of it.

You should start eating more fruits, vegetables, well cooked food and also take multivitamin drugs so that you can stay healthy.

Not taking enough water

Water is needed for several reasons in your body which includes digestion, to remove waste from your and it helps against dehydration. So you can see the importance of water in your body.

You should also know that whenever you sweat, breathe or whenever digestion takes place your body loses water and that’s why you need to drink enough water.

But you might be wondering how often you should take water. As for me there are no rules to this, it’s best you take water whenever you feel thirsty.

Lack of exercise

Not engaging in exercise is actually bad because exercise has a whole lot of benefits to your body. Exercise makes you feel good, it boosts your energy level and it even helps improve your mood. So in case you’ve been having mood swing, I suggest you start doing exercise.

You might be thinking there is no time for you to engage in physical exercise because of your daily routine. The fact is for you to function well you need to exercise your body.

It’s not compulsory you hit the gym before you exercise your body; you can actually do simple exercises like walking, jogging or press-ups.

You don’t also have to exercise for long as you can do it for 30 minutes daily and that will really improve your health.

Not getting enough sleep

Sleep is so important for you to maintain good health and at the same time too much of it is not good.

When you don’t get enough sleep it affects your whole body including your eyes. Your eyes become red, you also feel pain in your eyes and your body gets weak.

You might think it’s a good idea to deny yourself sleep in order to achieve good things in life. That’s okay but you should remember your health is more important. Well I think I’m also guilty of this.

You should try to sleep for 7 to 10 hours daily, but at least make sure you sleep for 7 hours daily, that will help you maintain a good health.

Not observing your health

It’s good you take your health serious; whenever you notice any changes in your health it’s good to visit a doctor for checkup. You need to pay attention to details when it comes to your health.

Some people believe in self-medication, sometimes that could be affect your health negatively.

So it’s always good you do a checkup whenever you notice any changes in your body system.

Bad relationships

When you don’t maintain good relationship with people around you, it can affect your health. Bad relationship can lead to depression or even high blood pressure.

You might think you’re hurting others when you maintain bad relationship with them but in the real sense you’re harming yourself.

Learn to forgive people, live in peace with all men and be a lovable person.

Not praying

The same way you can pray about your finance is same way you can pray about your health. God’s plan for you is to have good health.

Don’t leave God out of your health as most people do, they only pray to God about their health when doctors have failed.

Pray to God about your health, pray for divine health and if you are sick pray to God for divine healing.

Conclusion

Living in good health is possible if you do the right things. So make it an habit to live right and do not forget the place of prayer when it comes to your health.

Source

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 17 (friday 27th January, 2017) Prayer Points / DSS Invites Apostle Suleiman Over 'inciteful' Comments-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.