Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) (14279 Views)

Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
The APC Governors Forum led by their Chairman, Governor Rochas A Okorocha yesterday 26th May visited Benue state to commiserate with the Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom over the invasion and killing by Fulani herdsmen in some Benue communities.

Those who attended were Plateau, Niger and Imo state governors.The governors has since returned to their states.

See more photos below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/05/apc-governors-visit-benue-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by saaedlee: 7:36am On May 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2016
Corrupt squad grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2016
They will come in group with security and leave in group. That's all.

Nothing changes

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2016
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2016
they are just there to make no impact. just to make a big show of their looted funds.

8 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
welcome my people may ur coming have positive impact on the effected communities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2016
see their big belle

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Terror666(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by colli247(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
cartoons of deceivers APC 419

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by olupapparazy(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
joblessness uncensored
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by shamsuRana(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Interim Party Chairman,pending when the confusion is tackled!

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by tahir01(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Olukokosir(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
Our current politicians - Leaders of today nd tomao

Todays youths- leaders of nxt tomao (dat if d nxt tomao go dey )

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by DIFY20(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
nah now dey break for una to visit dem. una for try am like dis for enugu own
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by dulaman: 9:38am On May 27, 2016
Bbb
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Pavore9: 9:41am On May 27, 2016
Only God knows how much it costs Imo state for the visit.
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Obidonreal: 9:43am On May 27, 2016
The reason why I left benue, I was deployed to benue state to serve but I redeployed to akwa ibom because of fulani herdsmen, we were told in camp that the fulani has only invaded agatu L.G.A and agatu won't be given to any corper but while in camp we got an information online that the fulani invaded buruku L.G.A. Thank God I'm out of benue, enjoying akwa ibom

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Firefire(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2016
Very Good Move (VGM)
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Guyman02: 9:48am On May 27, 2016
How to handle the Fulani Herdsmen issue.

Guyman02:

Benue State Gov Ortom: In an emotion laden voice, We are begging and calling on the Federal Government to come and help us, the Fulanis are occupying our villages after killing and displacing our people as I speak now, they are still there.

Enugu State Gov Ugwuanyi: We are declaring 2 days of prayer and fasting against the Fulani herdsmen

EKiti State Gov Fayose: "When they defeat you they will go to the next community, when they defeat that community they will go to another one, this is Ekiti Parapo War and it must be fought in the totality of our spirit. I stand by you, I stand for you and that is why you elected me at a time like this. I will not disappoint you. If they touch our wives or daughters slaughter them, I will provide you Ekiti hunters with all the logistics you need to defeat them"

APC Govs: Paying courtesy calls on the Governors of affected areas in chattered jets

Click LIKE if you think Fayose is a real man and SHARE if you think that Ortom, Ugwuanyi and APC Governors are real men

16 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2016
Benue

I miss that state cool cool cool
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by mhizdaniella(f): 9:52am On May 27, 2016
they are really commiserating with all the big smiles on their faces, a pity
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2016
Obidonreal:
The reason why I left benue, I was deployed to benue state to serve but I redeployed to akwa ibom because of fulani herdsmen, we were told in camp that the fulani has only invaded agatu L.G.A and agatu won't be given to any corper but while in camp we got an information online that the fulani invaded buruku L.G.A. Thank God I'm out of benue, enjoying akwa ibom

Lol Fulani worst destruction has always been Buruku local government since 2000. Nice Move Bro cool cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Progressive01(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2016
shamsuRana:

Interim Party Chairman,pending when the confusion is tackled!
Rotflmao!! gringringrin
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2016
Bad group
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by SageTravels: 10:00am On May 27, 2016
Who the visit EPP
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by hopilo: 10:06am On May 27, 2016
Fayose is thinking right, anyone that want to keep cow should do that in a ranch like we see in other part of the world. That will generate income to the state government and add value to the ranch operators. I can't imagine see herds of cow in London moving across stamford bridge. it is only in Nigeria that we see all manner of shit and people will come out and defend rubbish

6 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Obidonreal: 10:07am On May 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Fulani worst destruction has always been Buruku local government since 2000. Nice Move Bro cool cool
that's the problem the camp officials didn't want anybody to leave benue, actually agatu L.G.A has had several attacks and it was removed from the list to which corp members would be posted by the benue state coordinator but while in camp we read online that the fulanis attacked buruku L.G.A at 11pm
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by 2dillu2(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2016
Chai see okorochas belle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
Evil team! So when the wounds re likely healling, they went there to revoke it abi. how many of them have outrightly condemned the killings in that area or any killing at all by those fulani men? Logically, there tour to that state over the incident after its long over do is mockery. Abeg Next.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Omotall(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2016
nonsense people cool
Re: APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) by Freedom4us: 11:31am On May 27, 2016
Meanwhile B00hari is nowhere to be seen.

APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Even Juju Doesn't Work In Nigeria Anymore / N45,000 Bait Used To Arrest Employment Syndicate Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.