Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44966 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by C2H5OH(f): 2:53am On Sep 06, 2009
Goal Ajetina
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2009
TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIISIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2-1
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by nguage(m): 3:06am On Sep 06, 2009

Meanwhile, Super Eagles last training session has shown that Yobo is likely to pair with Dele Adeleye in the centre of defence with Taye Taiwo and Adefemi Olubayo playing from the wing back. Ike Uche leads the attack in 4-3-3 formation with Osaze Odemwingie and Obinna Nsofor or Enaramo starting, while Seyi Olofinjana, Mikel Obi and Kalu Uche or Nwankwo Kanu will hold sway in the midfield.

I hope this lineup is purely speculative and not true. Olofinjana's inclusion is borderline depressive, I've watched him this season and he's been awful in a few games and average sometimes. Why not Ajillore who is more attack-minded and can hold the ball well? Why do we need a midfielder that can hold the ball well? Because we have a few attacking midfielders.

Where is Obasi?

And Kalu Uche playing as a midfielder is wrong. He is an attacker.

Let's face facts here. We have very few attacking midfielders, instead of playing defensive midfielders (Mikel) and attackers (Kalu) in the midfield, why don't we play something a full-fledged attack game with wingers,  and "assistant" strikers? Then two defensive midfielders who are able to defend well and hold the ball well.

If we don't use wingers, Tunisians would torment the fullbacks on counter attacks (their game plan for tomorrow) and suppress their overlapping runs. The holding midfielders should also remember to join the fullbacks whenever the Tunisians come through the wings, they should also cover for the fullbacks whenever they go on overlapping runs.

God help us tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 3:31am On Sep 06, 2009
mrtarajji, I am really sorry to say that your behavior is not normal. It is time for me to say that you are taking this too far. What I think of you is that you need to be admitted to psychiatry ward hospital. I now know the reason why Arab people carry bombs to kill their own people. What a world of hippo of Arabs terrorists. People like you will never live to enjoy life. Abuja and it stadium is hundred times far beautiful than you people living and hidding in cave like you father osama bin laden. Your terrorists Arabs will link our ass tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by nguage(m): 3:39am On Sep 06, 2009
OvieE:

mrtarajji, I am really sorry to say that your behavior is not normal. It is time for me to say that you are taking this too far. What I think of you is that you need to be admitted to psychiatry ward hospital. I now know the reason why Arab people carry bombs to kill their own people. What a world of hippo of Arabs terrorists. People like you will never live to enjoy life. Abuja and it stadium is hundred times far beautiful than you people living and hidding in cave like you father osama bin laden. Your terrorists Arabs will link our ass tomorrow.

And your own behavior is normal? Saying derogatory things about a group of people because of someone on a messageboard? Why can't we just have peace? Playful football-fan jab is okay, nothing more than that.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2009
n-guage:

And your own behavior is normal? Saying derogatory things about a group of people because of someone on a messageboard? Why can't we just have peace? Playful football-fan jab is okay, nothing more than that.

I know what i say is not normal as well but it is not good for mrtarajji coming here causing a country like nigeria is not a place to live.  But fact is that he needs psychiatry help.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2009
The Match will end in a draw methinks. The WINGLESS CHICKENS are a shyte team. cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by nguage(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2009
OvieE:

I know what i say is not normal as well but it is not good for mrtarajji coming here causing a country like nigeria is not a place to live.  But fact is that he needs psychiatry help.

There are better. more refined ways of going around things. You can just tell him to tone down his jabs in a friendly way and educatel him on how Nigeria is a good place to live. Simple! No negative words, no bad vibes.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2009
That is not a problem. I just want Nigeria to get the 3 point period. Enjoy the game guys and I hope we all write to whom we want see back in the eagle, who play better after the game etc. mrtarajji sorry for all the name call. I hope we be friend and talk after the game.

Go super eagles
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2009
OvieE:

That is not a problem. I just want Nigeria to get the 3 point period. Enjoy the game guys and I hope we all write to whom we want see back in the eagle, who play better after the game etc. mrtarajji sorry for all the name call. I hope we be friend and talk after the game.

Go super eagles grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Dream on. More like fly WINGLESS CHICKENS. Which is pratically impossible.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 4:37am On Sep 06, 2009
Wingless chicken you said but it will be a complete demolition squad.I cant miss the excitement.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Borat1: 5:01am On Sep 06, 2009
I've sworn never to watch the Super egos in a qualifier! Waste of my bloody time. Good Luck
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2009
hollandis:

Wingless chicken you said but it will be a complete demolition squad.I cant miss the excitement.
In your dreams mate. Berra sleep tight tonite cuz tis might be your best night sleep for a while. From 2morrow all u will have is re occuring nightmares after the EAGLES OF CARTHAGE show the WINGLESS CHICKENS pepper.
~Borat~:

I've sworn never to watch the Super egos in a qualifier! Waste of my bloody time. Good Luck
@ HOLLANDIS see correct guy. Him no wetin he dey talk. BORAT I feel u jare
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2009
shocked well you are sick ovie-goat i don't dislike nigerians i just dont like you " ovieE"
and i wish that my country winn your effin sick piece of shit goat ass

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

In your dreams mate. Berra sleep tight tonite cuz tis might be your best night sleep for a while. From 2morrow all u will have is re occuring nightmares after the EAGLES OF CARTHAGE show the WINGLESS CHICKENS pepper.@ HOLLANDIS see correct guy. Him no wetin he dey talk. BORAT I feel u jare

I used to have serious doubt about the national team.I have enough faith in them now.I mean the players not the useless coach.I am happy about the exclusion of aiyegbeni and obafemi.IT'S GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Apart from taiye and olofijana,I believe the team is complete
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by tainot2002(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2009
Go! Go!! Go!!! Super Eagles.We are winning today's match by God grace.We'll see the down-fall of Tunnis today.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2009
I have 2 tickets.I need to give out one free
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by shesi(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2009
i just can't see where nigeria's goals will come from. This Nigerian team is distinctly average. A far sad cry from 1994. To think the most high profile player in the team is Mikel. Who himself is just a second choice defensive midfielder at Chelsea.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2009
Super eagles all d way to world cup 2010. cheesy
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by BlackRevo: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2009
[size=16pt]Television Broadcast For The Match In Jeopardy Right Now[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-319874.0.html#msg4489994
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Akwasi(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2009
Up Naija! Nigeria is going to win this match. I really hope they also get a good score in Kenya. You know what that will mean? It will mean if Ghana, Cameroon, Cote 'd voire and of course Nigeria qualifies, West Africa will have 4 of the 6 reps in the Mundial in SA. UP the Region. We are really the football region of Africa.

Why do I have a feeling one of these West African Countries will win the WC? We live to see cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by stede(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2009
the match is going to be tight but i'm sure 9ija will trash tunisia lyk 2-0
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by denny4ril: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2009
i hope the eagles will live up to expectation!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by denny4ril: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2009
eagles should not underestimate tunisians. history has proven dem 2 b a dangerous football playing team
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by denny4ril: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2009
eagles should not underestimate tunisians. d best thing to do is fro eagles to score 2 early goals in d first half and crown d victory n d 2nd half.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by messiah(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2009
Anyone with a link on where I can watch the match online?
Thanks. wink
Super Eagles FTW!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by BlackRevo: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2009
messiah:

Anyone with a link on where I can watch the match online?
Thanks. wink
Super Eagles FTW!!!

I will post the links later maybe in an hour or two so keep coming here.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by messiah(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2009
Thanks, buddy. BTW, I use a Mac. And I'm not in the mood to download any P2P software. undecided
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by omar22(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2009
I have a feeling that Nigeria would choke and either draw or loose
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by no1madman(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2009
me too
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by BlackRevo: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2009
messiah:

Thanks, buddy. BTW, I use a Mac. And I'm not in the mood to download any P2P software. undecided

No these are not p2p software channels but  you will need flash which i know you must have already.

For me the first to score wins the match simple and i hope Nigeria use the same formation that demolished France.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by stanloski(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2009
Gentlemen its official- I CANT BEAR THE TENSHUN! Last time we failed to qualify a young man was crying on public radio! The eagles should win cos of personal safety! Heard they say its do or die. Please I dont want any of them to DIE, I prefer they DO! Images of Godwin Odiye keep flashing through my mind!Heavens forbid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.