Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44964 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
Nigeria will surely win on sunday, Cameroon & Egypt have already set the pace on saturday both teams winning away from home. The big teams will for sure make it to the world cup this time around.
Nigeria 3, Tunisia nil. [color=#990000] UP SUPER EAGLES,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by merge(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
I'm going to miss the game.  sad

Can I watch it recorded online?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 9ijaprince(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2009
@waooo: what was the scores of cameroon and egypt scores?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Redman44(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
I'm already developing cold feet as I think of the match. Amodu has to win this match if he does not want to get stoned by Nigerian Football supporters. It will be a tough game for the Super Eagles. The Tunisians will try to defend and try to score with swift counter-attacks. I need to go and get some cans of beer to calm down. I can't wait for the match to start. Hmn,
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
9ijaprince:

@waooo: what was the scores of cameroon and egypt scores?
egypt won 1-0 camroun 2-0 i think  
tunisia will effff u up 2-0 as well tongue shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
I like Tunisian girls i see on the internet, they're not usually as dumb and boring as other Arabs . Unfortunately my country will be the cause of their pain tomorrow sad
Help me tell them It's nothing personal Guru Magarraji.

Those bush Tunisian players will look at our Mikel and Kanu and say
are these the same players we watch on TV every Weekend ?
Alhamdullahi ! !
grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzCTSuOtMQ0
egypt goal
tunis 2-0 nigeria
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
edoyad:

I like Tunisian girls i see on the internet, they're not usually as dumb and boring as other Arabs . Unfortunately my country will be the cause of their pain tomorrow sad
Help me tell them It's nothing personal Guru Magarraji.

Those bush Tunisian players will look at our Mikel and Kanu and say
are these the same players we watch on TV every Weekend ?
Alhamdullahi ! !
grin
mikel is a sub he's in the bench i don't think he's fit to play
kanu is joke he plays second team and he's like 40y.o
your players played like bitches in rades and they will suck tomorow

yes tunisian girls are hot not like the goats you have in nijja

i
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
[flash=200,200][/flash] happy ramadan for all nigerian muslims
support your muslim team tomorrow in abuja staduim
forza tunis
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
angry How do you know Tunisian girls are hot Matarraji ?
Didn't you post a pix of your boy friend,Abidal, showing us his engagement ring.
Or do you now like girls too ? grin grin
isn't the reason you like your football the Men you see in shorts ? wink
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2009
mrtarajji:

mikel is a sub he's in the bench i don't think he's fit to play
kanu is joke he plays second team and he's like 40y.o
your players played like bitches in rades and they will suck tomorow

yes tunisian girls are hot not like the goats you have in nijja
i
WTF.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 9ijaprince(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
This tunisian makes this tread interesting, i hope shame will allow you to post here after the match.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by koolchicco: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
9ijaprince:

This tunisian makes this tread interesting, i hope shame will allow you to post here after the match.

I hope so too  grin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sley4life(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
we shall slaughter the tunisians
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
am quite cofident that we gonna disgrace tunisia 2moro,no shaking, our boys will make us proud. grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by edoyad(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
I wonder what our starting 11'll look like ? Will we go for an early kill or will we try to control the game and strike in the second ?
As for me early goal will settle my nerves. After that we start systematic dismembering of Berbers afterwards.
By this time tomorrow they should be on their camels heading back to their desert. Do they even have cars and houses in those parts of the world ? grin

Dont worry about Mr tarajji, He's a parrot and he'll be back to tell you how his were cheated.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by luridguy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
i dont know why anyone should be worried, we are winning the game cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by JNdupu: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
I'm nervous, I no fit eat tonight even!! Because, my tickets are all paid for for the entire tournament next year. If Nigeria no qualify, man go vex oh!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
edoyad:

I wonder what our starting 11'll look like ? Will we go for an early kill or will we try to control the game and strike in the second ?
As for me early goal will settle my nerves. After that we start systematic dismembering of Berbers afterwards.
By this time tomorrow they should be on their camels heading back to their desert. Do they even have cars and houses in those parts of the world ? grin

Dont worry about Mr tarajji, He's a parrot and he'll be back to tell you how his were cheated.
your right man,we need to score an early goal so that d pressure will subside on our side and increase on their on side. bt we dont need just one because any tin can happen,may be 2 goals for the first half.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by chidyke77(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2009
abeg eat belle full cos no shaking for our side
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by FGOC: 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
How can u say we wont bash tunisia, Last match in their own home, they played absolutely rubbish, Our tactics were just stupid, 'play defensive against a team doing the same, Now that we're goin for the kill, They dont stand a chance
NO MATTER HOW RUBBISH THE NIGERIAN TEAM IS, TUNISIA ARE WORSE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by stancozy(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2009
N[/b]i[b]g[/b]e[b]r[/b]i[b]a 10 vs Tutut nisai -5 tongue
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2009
[quolink=topic=313003.msg4488975#msg4488975 date=1252192003]
N[/b]i[b]g[/b]e[b]r[/b]i[b]a 10 vs Tutut nisai -5 tongue
[quote][/quote]
shocked man you're crazy 10-5 wtf

15 hours left to g time baby
guys i know you are all good sports and i need a real answer is the potato land " abuja pitch" good enough to practice GOAT HUNTING .
shocked
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 1:59am On Sep 06, 2009
edoyad you're funny but tomorrow you'll be crying all and lagos and abuja will go into chaos and civil war after loosing da game and your king i don even now his name
will sentense obi and yakuba and the rest of super goats to a sex change operation to end da war shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2009
mrtarajji:

edoyad you're funny but tomorrow you'll be crying all and lagos and abuja will go into chaos and civil war after loosing da game and your king i don even now his name
will sentense obi and yakuba and the rest of super goats to a sex change operation to end da war  shocked shocked shocked
Are you high on frog's shit? Your hallucination has reached an all time high.Keep dreaming!!!Sick muth fu#ker
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:18am On Sep 06, 2009
hollandis:

Are you high on frog's shit? Your hallucination has reached a all time high.Keep dreaming!!!Sick muth fu#ker
go to sleep bitch 2morrr is a long one for ur black assss grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:21am On Sep 06, 2009
hollandis you are a looser nijjja i hate so much i wish you nightmeres
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2009
so incomprehensible,anyway berber tongue the only good thing about Tunisia are the girls,unfortunately they are all whores
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2009
hollandis:

so incomprehensible,anyway berber tongue the only good thing about Tunisia are the girls,unfortunately they are all whores
what about nijja girls will see them 2morrr live in abuja with their big boobs plus to be honest i don't care what you say cos you are my GOAT LOL grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by soccert: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2009
@merge, www.supereaglestv.com has live on line streaming (live) and video on demand (recorded).

Just to let you know will are providing the online streaming for AIT as an alternative for Nigerians/Tunisias living overseas.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Paderborn 1-6 Dortmund: Sancho Scores Hat-trick And Pays Tribute To George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.