Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha (14195 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by funkyibodude(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
Chiwude:
I concur. Rochas hasn't been fair to Imo civil servants since the resumption of his second term. Especially as it involves backlogs of salaries for close to 5 months now and his insincerity in ending the quagmire. As for building of roads close to his estates, I see them as mere rumours spread by his detractors. Are you saying Rochas has properties in all the rural areas where roads and schools are being constructed? My town Umuaka for instance has seen some major facelift since the coming of this administration, are you now saying that Rochas has a property in my community? These info remain mere gossips until backed with proofs. As for IMSU strike I think all the stakeholders involved needs to put heads together to call it off, including ASUU, SSANU and IMSG. IMSU is usually prone to strikes this is one thing you must know. This is my alma mater and don't be suprised when I tell you that the school is usually no 1 when it comes to strikes. Strikes in the university didn't start with Rochas and won't end with him.
Apart from the salary issue with civil servants and fears of substandard road construction, Imolites generally have no grudges with Rochas.
my dear rochas is the more you look the less you see... Anyway time will judge him.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
You can start with all the schools in owerri like emmanuel college,Ikenegbu girls, city sch and every other sch in owerri, Int'l Conference centre, ojukwu centre, heroes square, akachi road etc.

All the roads in Owerri but Douglas road have at one time or the other been rehabilitsted or reconstructed in the last 5 years. Other States even commission streetlights which has been provided across Owerri and many villages. Three campuses of Imopoly have been constructed as well as campuses of IMSU under construction. Every LGA has some roads constructed while some have quality markets constructed at the sight of their ancient dilapidated markets. Naze industrial center, Malaysia market in Obowu, New Orlu and Okigwe stadia etc. It's too numerous to mention biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Zubex1: 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
;Dfunny man! if today was 1st April, i would have agreed to this lies
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 27, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
The 1000+ projects are on ground and very visible. For haters you can visit imo for a tour.
I am in Imo. Rochas has failed woefully, Q.E.D!!!
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Kekeiyke(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Dispute what he has done not what he is yet to do. Nobody has ever done up to 10% of what is needed but the issue is if there has been significant improvement.

Example can you dispute the fact that all the schools in Owerri urban have been rebuilt?
....you cannot talk of improvement in Imo state when the local councils are now home for rats and wild rabbits,you talk of improvement when public primary and secondary schools have virtualy collapsed within 5 years,what kind of improvement are u talking of when china roads that have become xmas gift to erosion are either abandoned or uncompleted....

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
Kekeiyke:
....you cannot talk of improvement in Imo state when the local councils are now home for rats and wild rabbits,you talk of improvement when public primary and secondary schools have virtualy collapsed within 5 years,what kind of improvement are u talking of when china roads that have become xmas gift to erosion are either abandoned or uncompleted....
Apart from the china roads tell me what else do you know about Imo state?
You seems to know more my friend.
What happened to the local government council filled with rats? I think you've have a lot of explaining to back up those lies.
What happened to public primary and secondary schools within 5 years? Hope you can back up these claims with facts and not just hearsay. Cos you must be aware that the 5years you're talking about coincided with Rochas emergence as Governor? And if there is one stride the government enjoys, that surely is education.
I'm waiting for you to back up these claims if truly they are true? A true Imolite would be conversant with the above, that is if you're one.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:23pm On May 27, 2016
Kekeiyke:

Let's discuss facts please. Can you list the schools that have collapsed?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by richybanky(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2016
dexcira:
Smh undecided. 1000 roundabout
Hehehehehe una no go use laugh kill pesin for here grin grin grin
1000 roundabout grin
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by dopoyen: 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
I visited IMO state around January 2016....compared to Ohakim and Udenwa!s regime, IMO STATE is heaven...forget the wailed. ...the guy has done more than 1000 projects....I pity my ppl....Rochas rescued us from the hands of rogues and criminals paying their dues now in efcc net....My governor...you too much...at least at all at all...Na him bad pass...
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by dexcira(f): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
richybanky:

Hehehehehe una no go use laugh kill pesin for here grin grin grin
1000 roundabout grin
. Lmaooo grin wink grin. Le boo
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by BeardedMeat(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
You can start with all the schools in owerri like emmanuel college,Ikenegbu girls, city sch and every other sch in owerri, Int'l Conference centre, ojukwu centre, heroes square, akachi road etc.
Oh! Is that it? You call beautifying the city 1000 projects? Not even a small cottage industry that will provide imolites jobs. Facelifts and blocks of classrooms are what you are wasting my time for? Uwa ntoor! Next year another politician will still campaign with building schools and conference centres and the gullible will cheer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 12:29am On May 28, 2016
SleekMallam:

Dey there dey deceive and give your party comrades false hopes.

He has not paid pensioners for 2 years now, but he had 600 million to build Christmas tree. The worst part is, the leaves were not even Edible....... plastic tree o!!
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 12:31am On May 28, 2016
dopoyen:
I visited IMO state around January 2016....compared to Ohakim and Udenwa!s regime, IMO STATE is heaven...forget the wailed. ...the guy has done more than 1000 projects....I pity my ppl....Rochas rescued us from the hands of rogues and criminals paying their dues now in efcc net....My governor...you too much...at least at all at all...Na him bad pass...

Many people commenting here are from Imo state, but you were a Visitor. Listen to them.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Oh! Is that it? You call beautifying the city 1000 projects? Not even a small cottage industry that will provide imolites jobs. Facelifts and blocks of classrooms are what you are wasting my time for? Uwa ntoor! Next year another politician will still campaign with building schools and conference centres and the gullible will cheer.
If your only definition of development is buillding of cottage industries then you are the most gullible person on earth. Education is the bedrock of development globally and besides governors before him didnt even renovate a single school not to talk of building new ones.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by kan12(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2016
THIS LIE MADE THE DEVIL TO GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.U RE NOT ONLI A LIAR U RE ALSO A LIEON.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:48am On May 28, 2016
kan12:
THIS LIE MADE THE DEVIL TO GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.U RE NOT ONLI A LIAR U RE ALSO A LIEON.

It's no lie. You cannot deny what you can see with your eyes. F*ck politics
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by maimalari: 10:50am On May 28, 2016
The peoples governor. Leader of the ibos. Nigerdelta ibos and biafra ibos.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
If your only definition of development is buillding of cottage industries then you are the most gullible person on earth. Education is the bedrock of development globally and besides governors before him didnt even renovate a single school not to talk of building new ones.
Really? You can also go ahead and say we were all illitrate before rochas came to build and renovate classrooms which all it can boast of are long span roofing sheets and marker boards only. Roachas even claimed he gave Imolites free education but you and know how free education is in Imo. If a government does not create sustainable means of livelihood for its citizen, I wonder what use the substandard roads and school buildings come to. We are also aware of the numerous personal estates Roachas and his cronies own on account of been the custodian of our commonwealth. We thought he meant well initially but by the time we realized what was going on, it was already too late. Once a fraudster always a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by BeardedMeat(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
maimalari:
The peoples governor. Leader of the ibos. Nigerdelta ibos and biafra ibos.
Uncle are you well at all?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by otokx(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
visit imo for a tour and confirm for yourself.

Have visited Imo, Owerri to be precise lots of times, the road from Port Harcourt used to be hell till NDDC intervened. The over head foot bridges in Owerri are a testimony to the mentality of Rochas.

Buhari dey learn work for where Rochas dey, this guy is 419 in human skin. He even went to put signboard on a road done by NDDC to deceive people that it was done by Imo State government.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Really? You can also go ahead and say we were all illitrate before rochas came to build and renovate classrooms which all it can boast of are long span roofing sheets and marker boards only. Roachas even claimed he gave Imolites free education but you and know how free education is in Imo. If a government does not create sustainable means of livelihood for its citizen, I wonder what use the substandard roads and school buildings come to. We are also aware of the numerous personal estates Roachas and his cronies own on account of been the custodian of our commonwealth. We thought he meant well initially but by the time we realized what was going on, it was already too late. Once a fraudster always a fraudster.
Bro for the records, can you name one single property rochas acquired since he became governor of imo state?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
otokx:

Have visited Imo, Owerri to be precise lots of times, the road from Port Harcourt used to be hell till NDDC intervened. The over head foot bridges in Owerri are a testimony to the mentality of Rochas.

Buhari dey learn work for where Rochas dey, this guy is 419 in human skin. He even went to put signboard on a road done by NDDC to deceive people that it was done by Imo State government.
You have nothing to say bro, just encourage the man. Building over head pesdestrian bridges around very busy T-junctions is a standard practice globally especially for school children. And besides owerri hv few pedestrian bridges.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eyeview: 9:27am On May 30, 2016
In 2011 when imo people voted Rochas of apga over Ohakim of pdp,Obj made this statement, "I gave you people a small thief,una say una no want,say na big thief una want". We didn't understand what he meant,now we know,painfully though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates A Committee To Audit Recovered Funds (Photos) / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill / Sanwo-Olu To Contest For A Second Term, Picks Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.