Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha (14197 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by IamThrive(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Including the Christmas tree you displayed December last year while owing your faithful workers?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by mambomee: 1:36pm On May 27, 2016
Please somebody should help me inform my amiable Governor that the Amaraku-Umuneke-Umuekebi-Okohia road is yet to be completed. The bridge at Umuekebi axis is yet to be done. This has shattered the good intention of the Governor. Going to Okohia (Orie-ama) from this road is like passing through the valley of death. This is a fact. He can undertake a fact finding mission to verify my claim.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by UceeTrust(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
Rochas Okoroawusa is the biggest joker of our time. 1,000 completed projects in Imo State is a Scam of the 21th century. Our so called leaders believes that we are dullard that they can tell us any thing they feel or like.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by kaycito: 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
Wonder why people take Rochas serious, he has been a disaster since 2011, Imo has been in voicemail only God can save us
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by funkyibodude(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
Chiwude:
Rochas greatest undoing is the non-payment of salaries to civil servants. Imo is a civil service state and when you joke with salaries then you're surely creating rooms for many critics to get a go at you.
Many people who join the bandwagon to criticize Rochas may have never stepped foot in Imo state. Many are not even from Imo state. But just because they heard that Rochas is in APC, they sheepishly join other failed goons in criticizing the fellow. One begins to wonder what is meant by the term ' Working Governor'? Or is until you join PDP that your seen as a 'Good Governor'. May God help the SE.
Oga this has nothing to do with APC, the problem with people like you and the rest is that you simply fall for rochas divide and rule tactics, so that he can win general sympathy especially from non igbos in Nigeria and make it look as if Igbos hate him because he's an APC. Rochas is a Scam and I repeat he's a big scam. Even the op knows, but she's just trying to protect her party's interest. Rochas is part of the people giving APC a bad name. Im sure you are not resident in Imo state, but if you do and agree that rochas is doing well then you need help.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by berryprety(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2016
okoroawusa abiakwa ozo......1000 gini? I am from imo state and I put it t hm that he is a liar. pls imolite can we # tell okorocha to name the 1000 projects he completed. is time we put this polithiefcian on toes t no we aren't stupid. if we continue keeping silence their will b done.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
[s]Oga this has nothing to do with APC, the problem with people like you and the rest is that you simply fall for rochas divide and rule tactics, so that he can win general sympathy especially from non igbos in Nigeria and make it look as if Igbos hate him because he's an APC. Rochas is a Scam and I repeat he's a big scam. Even the op knows, but she's just trying to protect her party's interest. Rochas is part of the people giving APC a bad name. Im sure you are not resident in Imo state, but if you do and agree that rochas is doing well then you need help[/s].
How would you agree when the kicker to your handle is 'I HATE APC'. Tell yourself the truth, 'You're an hypocrite. Never mind changing your handle, you've been marked.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by funkyibodude(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Chiwude:
How would you agree when the kicker to your handle is 'I HATE APC'. Tell yourself the truth, 'You're an hypocrite.
I have always admitted in this forum I hate APC and I don't hide it. And unlike you APC fanatics that hate the truth, the Bitter truth is that Owelle anayo rochas big scam. Full stop

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
I have always admitted in this forum I hate APC and I don't hide it. And unlike you APC fanatics that hate the truth, the Bitter truth is that Owelle anayo rochas big scam. Full stop
Hating APC is your cup of tea, not mine. The same goes with your liking PDP. But mind you not everyone is in bondage as you guys. God forbid I become chained to the two useless parties and lose my rationality. I refuse to be a slave to PDP and a zombie to APC.
I am a rational pan-Igboist.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Kekeiyke(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
What I don't understand is what these politicians take the masses for.Does Rochas think Imo peaple are dumb or that we are not aware of his day-light robbery.Starting from bailout fund even ICPC listed Imo as one of the states that diverted the fund,Rochas how far with 27 general hospitals,what of local govt roads now raveged by erosion,what of Avutu poultry,what about Okigwe fishery,what about Imo college of education technical Ihitte,how many would I count;all just lying wasted,what of your factory,factory,factory,industry,industry,industry,job,job,job...IMSU is on strike.public primary and secondary schools are as good as dead since ur free education,local govt councils have been overtaken by grass coz since 2011 no local govt election,what happend to local govt allocations for five years now...it is endless...big shame on you
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
Oga this has nothing to do with APC, the problem with people like you and the rest is that you simply fall for rochas divide and rule tactics, so that he can win general sympathy especially from non igbos in Nigeria and make it look as if Igbos hate him because he's an APC. Rochas is a Scam and I repeat he's a big scam. Even the op knows, but she's just trying to protect her party's interest. Rochas is part of the people giving APC a bad name. Im sure you are not resident in Imo state, but if you do and agree that rochas is doing well then you need help.

What exactly makes him a scam? Tell us so that we get to know. As for me I have seen more than 1000 and I can provide evidences.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by kechywillz(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2016
Fool.!! You dont announce ur achievements,they speak for themselves through people,likewise ur just making noise
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Damjoy(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2016
When OKOROCHA says he built 1000 yeye Projects fucking years

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
Kekeiyke:
What I don't understand is what these politicians take the masses for.Does Rochas think Imo peaple are dumb or that we are not aware of his day-light robbery.Starting from bailout fund even ICPC listed Imo as one of the states that diverted the fund,Rochas how far with 27 general hospitals,what of local govt roads now raveged by erosion,what of Avutu poultry,what about Okigwe fishery,what about Imo college of education technical Ihitte,how many would I count;all just lying wasted,what of your factory,factory,factory,industry,industry,industry,job,job,job...IMSU is on strike.public primary and secondary schools are as good as dead since ur free education,local govt councils have been overtaken by grass coz since 2011 no local govt election,what happend to local govt allocations for five years now...it is endless...big shame on you

Dispute what he has done not what he is yet to do. Nobody has ever done up to 10% of what is needed but the issue is if there has been significant improvement.

Example can you dispute the fact that all the schools in Owerri urban have been rebuilt?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Forwetinnah: 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
The people of Imo State must need magnifying glasses to see these projects...Rochas is a bold face liar, i served in Imo State so I know.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:25pm On May 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:
The people of Imo State must need magnifying glasses to see these projects...Rochas is a bold face liar, i served in Imo State so I know.

To actually judge you need to know how it was in 2011. This is one of his projects

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

To actually judge you need to know how it was in 2011. This is one of his projects

Anywhere you see any of these 2 structures he built them

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by funkyibodude(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
Chiwude:
Hating APC is your cup of tea, not mine. The same goes with your liking PDP. But mind you not everyone is in bondage as you guys. God forbid I become chained to the two useless parties and lose my rationality. I refuse to be a slave to PDP and a zombie to APC.
I am a rational pan-Igboist.
indeed. Thank goodness you are not a zombie to any party.... And mind you im not in bondage only zombies are. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
indeed. Thank goodness you are not a zombie to any party.... And mind you im not in bondage only zombies are. Cheers.
Lol! But sincerely it would be in our best interest to look beyond party politics when analysing performance in the SE.
Cheers!
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by funkyibodude(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2016
Chiwude:
Lol! But sincerely it would be in our best interest to look beyond party politics when analysing performance in the SE.
Cheers!
my brother I agree with you, the reason for my signature is not only because of rochas, the way APC lied, blackmailed, humiliated Gej even when he meant well, the politicized every policies he adopted, never supported his principles at least. It was heartbreaking, though I blame Gej too, because I never supported his second term bid, after his promise of running your a single term. Now back to rochas, believe me when I say that he's not a good administrator, don't get me wrong he may have a good heart but he doesn't know how to implement it. All his projects are selfish oriented. Anywhere you see rochas build anything be it road, or maybe any structure, watch closely he has a property there. All the so called roads he claimed that he constructed all leads to his property or around his vicinity. It runs Imo state government like a business enterprise. Ok look at imsu that has been on strike for 2-3 months now, it doesn't touch him rather he's telling students to relocate to his private school at his hometown. Can you imagine such insensitivity. You owe pensioners for two years yet a bailout fund was released. My dear if I tell you what imolites are passing through Rochas administration Nairaland will crash. That is why I say Rochas is a scam, not everyone will understand here on Nairaland Cheers
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by mickey226(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=SleekMallam post=46012937]
You have to be resident in imo to know what it feels like to have a 419ner as governor.[/quote

bro no mind them, those asking to know what his sins are clearly do not reside in the state, Imolite brought it upon themselves we have to deal with it, but next time i pray we do not have a rabblerouser as a governor
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by kossyablaze(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
because he is an APC governor, or else what would have been his sin?

Okorocha has done well and he must be applauded.

front page lalasticlala. cheesy
says who... U know he's failed. Baby I served in ur state.Aside owerri and orlu the rest of Imo towns is wack. No water, no light. Bad roads. All the hospitals he dey build for each local govt has bn Since abandoned
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by BeardedMeat(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
THIS LIE IS STRONG
The lie gidi gaaan!

1 Like

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

which politician no dey lie sef, if his projects are not standard, then he should be told but please don't get too poltical
The last thing i will do is to be biased and support a politician or a political or a bunch of criminals that dont care about the masses. His roads and flyover is substandard and thats the truth... The containers supporting the part that is faulty have not been removed while others have been removed...
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by BeardedMeat(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
visit imo for a tour and confirm for yourself.
I am in Imo now, where will i find the 1000 completed projects pls? I am not bothered about the number, I just need to assess them.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Forwetinnah: 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Yeah. .i see a model on paper, where's the actual building?
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
funkyibodude:
my brother I agree with you, the reason for my signature is not only because of rochas, the way APC lied, blackmailed, humiliated Gej even when he meant well, the politicized every policies he adopted, never supported his principles at least. It was heartbreaking, though I blame Gej too, because I never supported his second term bid, after his promise of running your a single term. Now back to rochas, believe me when I say that he's not a good administrator, don't get me wrong he may have a good heart but he doesn't know how to implement it. All his projects are selfish oriented. Anywhere you see rochas build anything be it road, or maybe any structure, watch closely he has a property there. All the so called roads he claimed that he constructed all leads to his property or around his vicinity. It runs Imo state government like a business enterprise. Ok look at imsu that has been on strike for 2-3 months now, it doesn't touch him rather he's telling students to relocate to his private school at his hometown. Can you imagine such insensitivity. You owe pensioners for two years yet a bailout fund was released. My dear if I tell you what imolites are passing through Rochas administration Nairaland will crash. That is why I say Rochas is a scam, not everyone will understand here on Nairaland Cheers
I concur. Rochas hasn't been fair to Imo civil servants since the resumption of his second term. Especially as it involves backlogs of salaries for close to 5 months now and his insincerity in ending the quagmire. As for building of roads close to his estates, I see them as mere rumours spread by his detractors. Are you saying Rochas has properties in all the rural areas where roads and schools are being constructed? My town Umuaka for instance has seen some major facelift since the coming of this administration, are you now saying that Rochas has a property in my community? These info remain mere gossips until backed with proofs. As for IMSU strike I think all the stakeholders involved needs to put heads together to call it off, including ASUU, SSANU and IMSG. IMSU is usually prone to strikes this is one thing you must know. This is my alma mater and don't be suprised when I tell you that the school is usually no 1 when it comes to strikes. Strikes in the university didn't start with Rochas and won't end with him.
Apart from the salary issue with civil servants and fears of substandard road construction, Imolites generally have no grudges with Rochas.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Here is it

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by eziokwubundunuwa: 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Here is it

Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by gabrielokeke555(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
Gov. Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha has improved IMO state significantly comapared to the past regime of Gov. Ikedi Ohakim. But the projects aren't up to one thousand. Sha, he's learning from Alhaji Lai Mohammed the master of telling lies.
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by dexcira(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
Smh undecided. 1000 roundabout
Re: I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I am in Imo now, where will i find the 1000 completed projects pls? I am not bothered about the number, I just need to assess them.
You can start with all the schools in owerri like emmanuel college,Ikenegbu girls, city sch and every other sch in owerri, Int'l Conference centre, ojukwu centre, heroes square, akachi road etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Reno Omokri And FFK Shall Remain Scattered Till Nigeria Is Free"- Otunba Biodun / NASS Sends N30,000 Minimum Wage Bill To Buhari For Assent - Vanguard / No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.