Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. (34281 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by repogirl(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2016
favouryemmy:

How much?
five basket of tomatoes
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by Lumiere91: 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
Who is that boy whose pixs is always appearing as memes?
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by olatunjithomas(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2016
AK6464:
May we not get here
orrrrrrr!!! I feel touched,that innocent minor.
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by ArcToyin(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
Mrbigman1:
When smellymouth hears that kashybaby is coming and he wanna make up to look sexy before going out on a children's day date.
very funny
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by benedictnsi(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:
AFTER EATING ALL THE EATABLES ON CHILDREN'S DAY

"Abeg free me.... everything must go!"

Lol.... So you stole this my pix gringrin

Lwkm for this thread biko.... I need to buy you a gift
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by refiner(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol.... So you stole this my pix gringrin
Lwkm for this thread biko.... I need to buy you a gift
gringrin...
if no be tomatoes,I no go collect!wink
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by Elebiju: 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
All of them na children, so make dem gather have fun.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by Zicomanie(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
Checked86:
I am not coming down until he resigned being my father. That is not how to beat a kid
guy ur comment got me laffing big time...

1 Like

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by Likegodsonearth: 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
dammydrumz:
grin

Lol [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by benedictnsi(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...
if no be tomatoes,I no go collect!wink

Lol..... How about a basket of tomatoes
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by refiner(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol..... How about a basket of tomatoes
...gringrin....
basket?...and u still dey ask?wink
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by benedictnsi(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:
...gringrin....
basket?...and u still dey ask?wink
Lol you are just funny here...... Nice evening
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by coolebux(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2016
So, all those hypes na wash

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by Billiondoe: 8:56pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:
it's children's day!!!

funny memes of our lovely children...

Special shout out out to Lalasticlala!

WHEN THEY HEAR IT'S CHILDRENS DAY AND OLAMIDE IS COMING TO PERFORM....

"Oya Shakiti BoBo!"

Really? grin

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by ReachHard: 1:27am On May 28, 2016
IN THESE HARD TIMES...

1 Like

Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by favouryemmy: 1:30pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
five basket of tomatoes

That one too cost sha. What about 10 bags? grin
repogirl:
five basket of tomatoes

That one too cost sha. What about 10 bags?
Re: Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. by favouryemmy: 1:32pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
five basket of tomatoes
That one too cost sha. What about 10 bags? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / My Husband Left Us / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.