Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Husband Left Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34053 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Olunmercy56(f): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by MufasaLion: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your man is probably cheating and he's trying to manipulate you by leaving the house. I'd suggest you calm down because he's gonna come back home. When he's home, try and talk to him about your grievances.

His response will determine what you will do.

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Animegirl(f): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
If this story is true, I feel sorry for you. But don't stress yourself over a man. My advice you report this issue to his family and yours.

Pray he return but if your husband is coming back with STD or problems back to your life, rebuke it.

Reason why ladies should have their own money before marriage. If your husband decides to misbehave, you don't have to stress or overthink yourself over him. Just go on a vacation and enjoy yourself.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by dawnomike(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

Your husband has fallen into the hands of Island slay mamas... You can pray and hope he comes back to his senses.
Report him to whoever you know can call him to order of all other methods fail.

25 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by ibechris(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Madam u see this fight is worth every stress.

Every married woman should fight for what belongs to them. Because this kind of woman is ready to tear your home apart and can do any thing possible to destroy good families out there.

As far as u are not ready to fight the lady,it is very good u fight to get your husband back,because as it is,your husband is about crossing to the other side. And do not also forget,that some of these ladies usually charmed married men and after which u see such men behaving like mumu and spending their life savings on such a LovePeddler.

Continue the fight after all,if anything happens to him tomorrow,people will not speak well of u. Now is the time to get your husband and his senses to order.

Good luck to u.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your husband is trying to use reverse psychology on you.

He will come back when he is tired.When he comes back,still ask him to explain to you what is going on.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Your man is probably cheating and he's trying to manipulate you by leaving the house. I'd suggest you calm down because he's gonna come back home. When he's home, try and talk to him about your grievances.

His response will determine what you will do.

He hardly wants to have a conversation,he prefers leaving any place I am trying to have the conversation,this is the first time he left the house.he was such in a rage that I refuse him hiring the girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
thorpido:
Your husband is trying to use reverse psychology on you.

He will come back when he is tired.When he comes back,still ask him to explain to you what is going on.

Lol I know just imagine a girl that wants to work for free and alone in the office with him(he doesn't have any other staff)

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by MufasaLion: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazingbaby:

He hardly wants to have a conversation,he prefers leaving any place I am trying to have the conversation,this is the first time he left the house.he was such in a rage that I refuse him hiring the girl.

I'd urge you to let him be. He's gonna come back to his senses and come home. He's your husband and I believe there are many ways to get to him and get his attention. Try all the possible ways you know to let him talk. Don't force him.

This issue is not something that should be escalated if both of you could handle it maturely.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022

106 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
ibechris:
Madam u see this fight is worth every stress.

Every married woman should fight for what belongs to them. Because this kind of woman is ready to tear your home apart and can do any thing possible to destroy good families out there.

As far as u are not ready to fight the lady,it is very good u fight to get your husband back,because as it is,your husband is about crossing to the other side. And do not also forget,that some of these ladies usually charmed married men and after which u see such men behaving like mumu and spending their life savings on such a LovePeddler.

Continue the fight after all,if anything happens to him tomorrow,people will not speak well of u. Now is the time to get your husband and his senses to order.

Good luck to u.

.... Lol. A wife can only fight for a husband who wants to be redeemed if not,she will continue fighting till eternity.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Klass99 post=109948582]

Ibechris, a grown man with all his thinking faculties in tact, decides on his own and by himself to step out on his wife, but the other woman is the one at fault? Did she put a gun to his head, to insist you must date/fucvk me? Life is truly about choices, I can't see how a man's choice to mess around, is someone else's fault.

As a single girl I get chased a lot by married men with no effort, jazz or seduction on my part. A lot of them behave like biitches in heat, who will quench if they don't get laid now, now, now. The lengths they are willing to go to, just to get laid is alarming. When it comes to breaking up marriages and tearing homes apart, your gender doesn't need any help at all. If I was a cruel and diabolical woman, a lot of them will suffer o.

What her husband is doing now, is it not the same thing the late Usifo Ataga did? Please where is Ataga now? There's no winning with you men o, no matter what a man decides to do, his wife still gets the blame. You have already told the OP if anything happens to her husband people will not speak well of her, is she supposed to physically tie him down at home to stop him from going out? Let's learn to hold people accountable and not put that responsibility on someone else.

Below is a post from May 2021, to reinforce my point about married men. Most of them see single women (if not all women sef) as their private playground where anything goes...

I wonder how I will fight for someone that willingly left because I kept asking questions....sighs

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Beremx(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
My Igbo people would say agaracha must come back. If you are strong hearted, don’t call to plead with him to call back. He will surely come back to his senses.
He wants to eat the leftover of his friend. Mtscheeew

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by bigcee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Unfortunately, your hubby is a baby husband. Call them out and watch how they play the victim. If you're not careful you might see yourself apologising for what you know is right.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Beremx:
My Igbo people would say agaracha must come back. If you are strong hearted, don’t call to plead with him to call back. He will surely come back to his senses.
He wants to eat the leftover of his friend. Mtscheeew

No never,I am no fuul.
I told him that he must explain why a girl he deny talking with ever was sending him a message on when he is leaving the house at that time of the morning,if he likes he should stay away for a year.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by ojotobiloba1: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

Did I just heard you right when you said you can't fight fellow lady because of a man.. Excuse me madam, he isn't ordinary toaster or fwend with benefit man..He is your rightful husband, fight for your marriage, fight for your home, fight for your children before one stupid unfortunate lady will take all what u labored for down the years. Peace

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Saintmary(f): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

This story is not written by a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Amazingbaby:

No never,I am no fuul.
I told him that he must explain why a girl he deny talking with ever was sending him a message on when he is leaving the house at that time of the morning,if he likes he should stay away for a year.

Do you know the lady?
Do you know where she stays?
Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you know the lady?
.... She doesn't need to know her or where she stays.

Her husband is the problem here so let her deal with him and not the lady.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Saintmary:

This story is not written by a woman.

Why do you think so?
I felt her pain, even though there were a lot of information she left out.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Hathor5(f): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm sorry dear. It's a terrible situation. You are right to be suspicious.

What was your marriage like prior to your husband telling you he wanted to employ this girl?

Have you got kids?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Saintmary(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Amazingbaby post=109950140][/quote]

If you're really a woman, face front and live your life.

He walked out because he doesn't respect you.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by socialmediaman: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
I’m sure you know your husband more than anyone else here, but was it just the text message “what time are you leaving the house” and phone calls that you have as evidence? Anything else that indicates they’re in a romantic relationship? I don’t doubt that he could be in a romantic relationship but the only thing so far he has lied about is his communication history with the lady. If he deleted messages, he could’ve as well deleted phone calls, so I was expecting you found something more.

I’ll say give him a chance to explain his suspicious activities. Wait for him to come back, and probe further on the issue, find out why he lied about his communication with the lady. If he lied about that, he could be lying about other things, that’s your premise for further investigations, but you don’t have hard core or circumstantial proof of an affair yet.

BTW it might be a good time to remind him that the thing he’s looking for outside is inside his house and he has everything to lose by breaking his marriage vow. Hopefully you guys find a way to fix things not working out, seems you guys are having unresolved issues

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Saintmary(f): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Why do you think so?
I felt her pain, even though there were a lot of information she left out.

A hurt woman will tell how sad she is, not about fighting.

If indeed she is a woman in this situation, she should just face front.

Omo, who wants to get stuck with someone like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... She doesn't need to know her or where she stays.

Her husband is the problem here so let her deal with him and not the lady.

Both the husband and the lady are the problem.
Let’s call a spade what it is please.

I think she should deal with the situation how best she feels like.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Amazingbaby: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Do you know the lady?

No I don't. never had interest in her till he started hinting on employing her.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Saintmary:

A hurt woman will tell how sad she is, not about fighting.

If indeed she is a woman in this situation, she should just face front.

Omo, who wants to get stuck with someone like this.

If only it were that easy to let go.

@Amazingbaby, is your husband and marriage worth fighting for? Only you can tell.
Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Both the husband and the lady are the problem.
Let’s call a spade what it is please.

I think she should deal with the situation how best she feels like.
.... I said so because the husband was the one who fetched the ant infested wood. So why is he runing?

As for the girl,it will be a waste of time trying to fight her because the husband might still go back to be with her after everything.

Like I said you can only fight for a man who wants to be redeemed.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

@Amazingbaby, is your husband and marriage worth fighting for? Only you can tell.
...Good question
Re: My Husband Left Us by Saintmary(f): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Please and please,

I made a comment, make your own abeg

Don't put me in a triangle I didn't sign up for.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.