Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (42980 Views)

Rivers State Not Part Of Biafra - Governor Wike / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Aremson14(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2016
This people are not serious they think what their doing is not going to affect them
Until the military takes them serious they will know they should have accepted the offer
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
Amhappy:
Destroying infrastructure is not the answer because the effect is on everybody and more on the people you claim to be fighting for. Egs the Escravos electricity pipeline gives light to the terminal and surrounding villages now it's shutdown, the villages will be in perpetual darkness until this problem is fixed while Buhari and his Abuja cohorts will always have electricity.
Bombing of Chevron facilities created more financial problem for me personally than for Buhari.

Demand for a sovereign nation is good,I want that too but what happened to diplomatic means. We have fought this way before and they offered us amnesty and the high and mighty benefited and enriched themselves while the youths of Niger Delta go hungry.Most of our educated youths got nothing ,only armed men were recognized,the more armed you re the better.

My dear in all of African post independence history have you found African people resolving issues by dialogue.
If they have to talk no body will listen, if they protest they may be shot at, if their senators bring it to the NASS they are in minority, plus some of them have had their elections upturned by INEC that has also refused to release election results. It's a pity that the black man understands only one thing, which is violence and the Avengers have really learnt from the Russians, who would rather destroy their home them selves than allow foreigners the pleasure of doing that. They even said they studied within the Soviet block, I see where the ideology comes from.
The president with his less than adroit handling of the situation has worsened an already bad situation same thinG he did to the economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Faith111: 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

yourubas have never hated people who seek regionalism, its another lie you guys are spreading. when Nigeria is ready for regionalism, yorubas will be the first to vote for it so you have an ally but you guys keep bashing the yorubas for not voting GEJ and you think that's the best way to go. I have said it all, the SS and SE lacks political tact and diplomacy, when they are ready, people will take them more serious

There you go...No one owes anyone apology for having a divergent political view or voting any1.
All we need is the way forward....
We can't be fooled anymore. Nigeria is a Country of a few powerful people. The minimum wage in Canada is 10 dollar per hour (Mainly odd jobs) thats about 250k per Month and 10$/hr in the U.S of A thats about 500k per month while it's just 18k in Nigeria.
And how many graduates in Nigeria can boast of having the 18k Job?
If we must progress, we must break out and try something new.
Instead of our youths to face reality and look out the way forward, they are busy taking sides with selfish politicians whose Children are overseas enjoying quality Education, Healthcare, Light, Security, good Roads, Water, good Governance, good Legal framework that is not biased and selective e.t.c.
Shall we continue like this and think Peace will Abound? Certainly not!

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by sammhi(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

Truth be told Goke, the SW is the glue of this country . . . they are the most accommodating and reasonable.

If any other part of this country is as endowed, INDEPENDENT, or as blessed as the SW, Nigeria would have been Somalia 2.0.

oga this your two statements are not compatible
on one hand you said the Sw are the glue
on another hand you said if everyone is like SW , we would have become like Somalia 2.0
I think lata statement refers more to North...
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

Many of them are ignorant. I use my own money to buy fuel, pay my tax, electricity and everything. I dont receive any monthly stipend from government nor get free oil, even the government generates money from the Port in my home state yet some ediots are throwing insult around. My state contributes the most to the non oil revenue, even Ondo state in SW produce oil, so why the insult on the Yorubas?

don't mind them jor, its their niger delta rights activists that keeps misinforming these kids, tomato scarce, dem say na militants cause am, pele dear, we just have to tolerate these kids for now. We give dem President, dem still dey disturb us, i tire for them o

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by berrystunn(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

What is a sovereign state?

- In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

-International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.

-It is also normally understood that a sovereign state is neither dependent on nor subjected to any other power or state.

Issues:

- They want install their people and control our resources. E.g Jonathan would be their Prime Minister or President
- MNC's would be paying them taxes and royalties, there would be lots of cash available to them.
- They would still not be richer. Their predicaments would not improve. Even pollutions would increase thereby degrading their natural sources of livelihood.
- Issues of legitimacy would arise and the Western powers would do the needful.
- Nigeria and its Army would deal with them accordingly in line with global practise.
- Rise in militancy is expected in the region various groups would emerge for example Bini's, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Oron, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, Kalabari and Ogoni would join the fray.
- Economically, our Naira would still be a unifying currency for Nigeria and the so called sovereign state.
- My brothers from the South East would be divided along the lines of joining or remaining in one Nigeria

What nonsense embarassed embarassed
Jonathan sef cry

Say no to fake smoke
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

He was part of Presidency for at least 8 years: what stops him from implementation of the report?

You are still blabbing.
You my friend are the one being economical with the truth here. When was the confab organised as a response to heated calls from people across the country ? I just showed you a link to when the final report was presented to FEC which was a few days to elections. If youchose to not be objective then I am afraid I can't be of help to you.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

And what stops your Ineffectual Buffon from probing his predecessors? Don't worry, PMB would even probe Lord Lugard and Mary Slessor.

#iranu#
that at this time all you could do is to still insult Goodluck only means you are not looking for solution but argument without an end.Nigeria would't have turn this way, if not for the divisive policies of Buhari.The man is a Tribalistic human only God will help nigeria.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

There you go...No one owes anyone apology for having a divergent political view or voting any1.

We can't be fooled anymore. Nigeria is a Country of a few powerful people. The minimum wage in Canada is 10 dollar per hour (Mainly odd jobs) thats about 250k per Month and 10$/hr in the U.S of A thats about 500k per month while it's just 18k in Nigeria.
And how many graduates in Nigeria can boast of having the 18k Job.
If we must progress we must break out and try something new.
Instead of our youths to face reality and look out the way forward, they are busy taking sides with selfish politicians whose Children are overseas enjoying quality Education, Healthcare, Light, Security, good Roads, Water, good Governance, good Legal framework that is not biased and selective e.t.c.

fine, then some people should stop disturbing us too for voting their son out, any mistake so far made by PMB has been blamed on the likes of tinubu for not supporting GEJ. If the NDA can solve their problem by blowing all the pipelines, I wish them good luck

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
Ugosample:

This is a very ignorant statement.
Income tax is for States while Company tax is for the federal government.
And besides, the VAT generated in Lagos is still sent to Abuja for sharing.
The proceeds in Apapa ports too is still sent to Abuja for sharing too, and Lagos gets it's own cut.

The problem we have in this country, and I have seen on Nairaland is that there are so many ignorant people who don't understand things for what they are; but through the lens of Sentiments and hear says.

Smh

God bless you. Too many ignorant kids ranting everywhere, can you imagine the nonsense from that kid that Lagos retain all its tax. Lagos contributes the highest to our non oil revenue, the loss of the last election really affects the brain of many people. Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Omonigeriarere: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
that at this time all you could do is to still insult Goodluck only means you are not looking for solution but argument without an end.Nigeria would't have turn this way, if not for the divisive policies of Buhari.The man is a Tribalistic human only God will help nigeria. Thanks.

Proof(s)?
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

And how many graduates in Nigeria can boast of having the 18k Job?
If we must progress, we must break out and try something new.

fine, I think the NDA are trying something new, I wish them good luck

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Omonigeriarere: 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

You my friend are the one being economical with the truth here. When was the confab organised as a response to heated calls from people across the country ? I just showed you a link to when the final report was presented to FEC which was a few days to elections. If youchose to not be objective then I am afraid I can't be of help to you.

You are still blabbing, honestly.

The last time I checked, the agitation for this has started so long? Why delay despite the fact that he was in Presidency for 8 years coupled with the fact that his party has majority in both Executive and Judiciary?
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by prof12(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:

Jonathan supervised the National Conference, let Buhary implement the recommendations. Thank you.

Why will Buhari implement the decisions that were remotely controlled by Jonathan.
Remember the delegates Jonathan nominated were more than delegates from the entire North.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by 989900B: 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
sammhi:

oga this your two statements are not compatible
on one hand you said the Sw are the glue
on another hand you said if everyone is like SW , we would have become like Somalia 2.0
I think lata statement refers more to North...

That was referring to the SW's abundant human and mineral resources, and accessibility via its coast, and 'Lagos'; not the demeanor of the people.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

don't mind them jor, its their niger delta rights activists that keeps misinforming these kids, tomato scarce, dem say na militants cause am, pele dear, we just have to tolerate these kids for now. We give dem President, dem still dey disturb us, i tire for them o
sir age is a number your maturity is the words that come out of your mouth.Nobody is misinforming any body here Buhari is to blame you keep dening the truth how will you then be free?they spoke about oil blocks.Now let me ask will the Yorubas have allowed other Nigeria tribe aquire 90% of the oil blocks if it belongs to them(the yorubas)?The injustice going on in Nigeria knows no end.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2016
AROZIBE:
if Nigeria is 95% dependent on oil den we all do cause d money u get from ur business and other trades are oil money.

Please tell him. The plots of oil price changes and global gdp against time are remarkably identical, which is to say oil drives the world economy and all other business activities are driven directly or indirectly by the oil industry. Banking, insurance, petrochemicals name them.

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

We were not fully represented during the reigns of GEJ until last year when he was looking for election favors, he even said the IBOs were the backbone of his government, no one cry nor scream for that statement. He said one region is being ruled by rascals, no one cried. The wife said one region give birth to born throw way children, no one make noise.

I dont even care about the Buhari guy, appointment of my kinsmen wont change anything. We all pay to buy fuel, light and everything. They should direct there anger to there elites and not the Yorubas. We contribute to the FG same way all regions contribute in there own way.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Faith111: 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

You continue to disgrace yourself everywhere. Is Ondo state not an oil producing state? Why all this lies just because you hate the Yoruba so much? Why Are the Yoruba people buying fuel for free? You seriously need help.

No one hates you guys.
You guys hate everyone. (Hausa, Igbos, NDs)
Haba can't you guys wake up to reality?
All the Yoruba guys typing, 'Wipe them Out' suddenly turns out to be in support.
Good news you guys know what's good.
I've got no case then. Just keep on with our view.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

You are still blabbing, honestly.

The last time I checked, the agitation for this has started so long? Why delay despite the fact that he was in Presidency for 8 years coupled with the fact that his party has majority in both Executive and Judiciary?

Like I said then I can't help you further since you have chosen to stay affixed to one spot and not look beyond your nose.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by GWMI(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
prof12:

Why will Buhari implement the decisions that were remotely controlled by Jonathan.
Remember the delegates Jonathan nominated were more than delegates from the entire North.
then let Buhari start with his appointments.He should first of all give appointments evenly to all Tribes and religions in Nigeria and stop calling the Minorities 5%.I think Buhari is the major cause of Nigeria's problem right Now.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by tushburg(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
SweetGuy225:

Aren't we all tried of all these problems, militancy today, terrorism and Boko Haram tomorrow. These problems always appear for a reason, they are not just there. Why can't Nigerians come together and ask ourselves what the problem really is? Why is everybody complacent, docile and unconcerned about the national question. Everybody thinks corruption is Nigeria's problem.

The national question is a bigger problem than corruption. How can we live together and share governmental responsibilities without much problems? That is the question.

You voted Buhari to fight corruption. OK, he's fighting corruption but isn't there a bigger problem facing the country now? Militants have reduced government revenues by a quarter all because of what? The NATIONAL QUESTION!!!

Let Nigerians continue to act like they don't care, that we are one fantastically united country and that corruption is our major problem. Militants, Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram will keep teaching y'all a lesson.

The reason GEJ held a National conference...
#fact:
some set of people are holding Nigeria to ransom. They want to maintain status quo...that was then, Boys eye don tear

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Ugosample(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

God bless you. Too many ignorant kids ranting everywhere, can you imagine the nonsense from that kid that Lagos retain all its tax. Lagos contributes the highest to our non oil revenue, the loss of the last election really affects the brain of many people. Pathetic

It's sad.
Many lies peddled left and right, and gullible masses believe them.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
sir age is a number your maturity is the words that come out of your mouth.Nobody is misinforming any body here Buhari is to blame you keep dening the truth how will you then be free?they spoke about oil blocks.Now let me ask will the Yorubas have allowed other Nigeria tribe aquire 90% of the oil blocks if it belongs to them(the yorubas)?The injustice going on in Nigeria knows no end.Thanks.

oga, is it the yorubas that corner all the oil blocks? Please I just said in one of my posts above that I wish the NDA good luck in their endeavors.

Moreover I saw the oil block and their owners on a thread where it was proved that lots of folks from the Niger delta own oil blocks and some of your people denied it, so nobody is even sure of your 90% issue? Please leave yorubas out of these

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by chigoizie7(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

What is a sovereign state?

- In international law, a sovereign state is a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralized government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

-International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.

-It is also normally understood that a sovereign state is neither dependent on nor subjected to any other power or state.

Issues:

- They want install their people and control our resources. E.g Jonathan would be their Prime Minister or President
- MNC's would be paying them taxes and royalties, there would be lots of cash available to them.
- They would still not be richer. Their predicaments would not improve. Even pollutions would increase thereby degrading their natural sources of livelihood.
- Issues of legitimacy would arise and the Western powers would do the needful.
- Nigeria and its Army would deal with them accordingly in line with global practise.
- Rise in militancy is expected in the region various groups would emerge for example Bini's, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Oron, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, Kalabari and Ogoni would join the fray.
- Economically, our Naira would still be a unifying currency for Nigeria and the so called sovereign state.
- My brothers from the South East would be divided along the lines of joining or remaining in one Nigeria

What nonsense embarassed embarassed
Jonathan sef cry

I thought u were intelligent, but u ended up contradicting all u wrote just from ur 1st and 2nd points on "issues".

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Omonigeriarere: 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
Faith111:

Secretly? Wait a minute. You are seriously contradicting what you guys openly and selfishly yearn for 'A so-called United Nation'
If you guys long for Regionalism, then why the Hate?
On the other hand we don't need your support cos you guys are as unstable as the Waters.
Openly for A and Secretly for B.

[s]I don't hate any Tribe cos I'm related to over 5 tribes in Nigeria including Yoruba.
Look through my posts and you'll find out that I've never said anything odd about the Yorubas.
But i hate Insincere and Insensitive people.
If the Yorubas were the ones that had oil in their land, everyone would have had to buy tickets daily in other to use crude products like petrol aside the actual cost.
[/s]

Oil was discovered in the 60s: Nigeria sustained herself with agricultural products especially cocoa.

Did your region refused to partake in sharing the revenue?

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Omonigeriarere: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

[s]Like I said then I can't help you further since you have chosen to stay affixed to one spot and not look beyond your nose.
[/s]

Resulting to insult whenever they are unable to counter the evident facts: typical of TANoids.
Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Goke7: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
demslayerrz:

We were not fully represented during the reigns of GEJ until last year when he was looking for election favors, he even said the IBOs were the backbone of his government, no one cry nor scream for that statement. He said one region is being ruled by rascals, no one cried. The wife said one region give birth to born throw way children, no one make noise.

I dont even care about the Buhari guy, appointment of my kinsmen wont change anything. We all pay to buy fuel, light and everything. They should direct there anger to there elites and not the Yorubas. We contribute to the FG same way all regions contribute in there own way.

Exactly, this is why I maintained that GEJ was a bigot, he and his wife said all sort of things against other tribes from rascals to born throw away children. The truth is his supporters have forgotten all these and prefer to hang PMB for his own statements while GEJ never said anything wrong as far as they are concerned. Bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by berrystunn(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
Esseite:

Jonathan did nothing for the SE and very little for his own SS.... I can't even pin point one single project, The northerners never liked Jonathan and they made it known, but his cabinet was shared equally and Major projects where all up north, am not clamouring for Buhari to take such route, but they is intelligence in what he did, that is why the only reason we hold against Jonathan today is Corruption.

it is logic, that is the best way to eliminate opposition, PDP seems stronger today because the are working on the minds of the SS & SE.
we still have a chance to eliminate opposition if we go back to the drawing board, if we continue like this, we should take note that APC would have disgruntled members (dele momodu), break-aways (saraki & Dogara), and those who don't believe in the combination anymore, while the opposition remains because we did not address their issue. also noting your either APC or PDP come election 2019.

Corruption started since 1960 till date
Buhari government is even more corrupt.
As long as our institutions did not change
As long as he did work on our constitution
As long as he did not declare asset publicly
As long as he have amaechi in his team
As long as the judiciary did not jail anyone uptill date
As long as he using EFCC to fight opposition.

EFCC is after thief's not corruption. looters pay back some money and go home, who do they account to?

Any amount they tell the public we will aspect.

3 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by Amhappy(f): 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
NavierStokes:

My dear in all of African post independence history have you found African people resolving issues by dialogue.
If they have to talk no body will listen, if they protest they may be shot at, if their senators bring it to the NASS they are in minority, plus some of them have had their elections upturned by INEC that has also refused to release election results. It's a pity that the black man understands only one thing, which is violence and the Avengers have really learnt from the Russians, who would rather destroy their home them selves than allow foreigners the pleasure of doing that. They even said they studied within the Soviet block, I see where the ideology comes from.
The president with his less than adroit handling of the situation has worsened an already had situation same thinG he did to the economy.

Well you are right,diplomacy is tough in Africa esp with a clearly stubborn old school fellow like Buhari but I still believe nothing is impossible. He has done a lot of things wrong but It would have been better to vote him out in the next 3years than compounding our problems. Buhari is not wise and will never be. My pain is that in all this Buhari and his family will still live in luxury while most of us will be struggling with basic need of food and shelter.

1 Like

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by demslayerrz: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
GWMI:
at the time they propose reps speaker Your leader Tinubu opposed it.On the appointments Goodluck gave a lot to the North since that was where was having problem then.Many tribes in the Niger Delta were also angry with him BUT that was not an excuse to betray him.You(Yorubas)were looking for a quick way to go into go back power but look at what your desperation have brought Nigerians.Can you Yorubas boldly say Buhari is ruling better than Goodluck?Now in terms of appointment apart from the Vice president you got before the election what tangible appointment have you gotten from Buhari.All the powerful and relevant appointments are in the North so what have gained so far?I feel the Yorubas have been used and dump.Thanks.
[/s]

Another ignorant illiterate. What did the average Yoruba on the street benefitted from the 8 years of Obasanjo? GEJ was there for 5 years as President and Bayelsa is still like a village, most of you kids can never make use of your brain. Can you Pls tell us the so called plenty things he did for the North and SW? He did nothing for even you Ibos and you still insulting other region. An average Yoruba man dont care about any f.ucking position, the likes of Minister of Finance, Power, Housing, e.t.c wont change anything, face your leaders stealing you blind instead of insulting those that are better than you. Use your brain for once and hold your leaders accountable instead of blaming others for your predicaments.

2 Likes

Re: What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants by NavierStokes(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

Resulting to insult whenever they are unable to counter the evident facts: typical of TANoids.
grin I laugh at your "evidence " and wonder who you refer to as a TANoid. Have a great day my friend it was nice trying to have a conversation with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.