Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 (41372 Views)

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by IamQuins: 12:57pm On May 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so becos he join apc that is why una sent herdsmen to his state, even to his village, this is just more confirmation that pdp and gej is behind the terrorist group across d country

Dumbest comment ever in the history of NL, bros abeg go buy sense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, do cows eat rice that is unharvested undecided

Ortom recalled that "Benue people had lived peacefully with Fulani herdsmen until four years ago when the crisis started stressing that the state had not known peace since then." Where is Suswam Gabriel sef embarassed
Looking for who to blame? That idiot of a governor can learn one or two things from fayose

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by viktor01(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Yea...That's how we roll.....
#plugs earphones# take a sip of my glass of Zobo, shaking my head and humming 'Kill them all' by Twista.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
This isn't even funny.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by DIFY20(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
guy are u mentally stable?
Keneking:

Ortom recalled that "Benue people had lived peacefully with Fulani herdsmen until four years ago when the crisis started stressing that the state had not known peace since then." Where is Suswam Gabriel sef embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by IamQuins: 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
Dollyak:
The most incompetent and weakest governor ever?

Followed by the governor of Enugu state, dat one is even more pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by IamQuins: 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
DIFY20:
guy are u mentally stable?
Guy wey no normal

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by IkpuMmadu: 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
these middle belt fought biafrafor fulani,they supported their muslim north with yoruba....this isit

now know that fulani are muslim and they are killers....

I AM SORRY....FOR THE LOST

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by maxzzo1(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
I think Fayose should be transferred to Benue state ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by bondingman: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
Last year before the election I made this statement;

Buhari is an advocate of islamization of the country, his utterances on sharia to be implemented across d whole country, sympathy for boko haram etc is no more news.
Boko haram named him as a go-between to negotiate with the FG n that implies they have common grounds- making an Islamic state of the country.
If buhari gets into power, he'll b sympathetic to boko haram n that will give them d momentum to push their struggle to the southern part of d country while keeping a temporary ceasefire in d north.
So if buhari should ever get into power, let's b sure to have boko haram attacks in the southern part of Nigeria coupled with d resurrection of d Niger delta militancy.
The result of this will be a reduction of d daily output of oil from d Niger Delta n a need to cut government expenses- workers will be relived of their jobs.
The last time he was head of state he sacked many workers n that's what he is coming to do; increase d unemployment rate with d slogan 'fighting kworuption'.
Nothing good can come out of buhari n there's need he's resisted.
people called me prophet of doom,
today its all coming true
the Fulani herdsmen is just d name given to BH down south
Enjoy the change

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2016
Dollyak:
The most incompetent and weakest governor ever?
I tell u the guy is a full time coward. . . Even though I do not like Fayose's personality, I loved the way the spoke out about the Fulani's issue. But this my own nonentity of a Govnor hat no ballz

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by lordkhalifa(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2016
The libyans are gradually going places.... Courtesy of POO-HARI

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by AceRoyal: 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
This is what you get when you are clueless,cowardly,dull,uninspiring and insensitive to your people.

Karma is beautiful,now he will feel what those poor farmers have been dealing with.

Orthom is a disgrace and mistake to Benue people!

Do not trust a man to protect u that cannot protect his own house.
Benue people protect urselves by any means possible.

Godbless Nigerian!
Godbless Benue!
Godbless Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
Can't this Ortom do as Ayo Fayose did in Ekiti?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by BABANGBALI: 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
Baba's childrens have tooked over

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:

so wetin this your comment mean now?
Senseless

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Baba's childrens have tooked over
i am here for your signature. Na so. We no dey fear mods again o. Mods nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by eyeview: 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
These herdsmen are barbarians and unciviized with nothing but basic animal insticts. They don't yield to pledings or tears or sweet talking. Just like you can't jam a wild animal in the forest and expect it to yield to those things. They only understand counter force and attacks.
Sadlt,this governor can't afford to take a bold stand against the fulanis cos for his own political interest,he will want to be on the 'good books' of buhari. Even if its at the expense of his people's lives.
In simple words,he's a coward to the centre

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by balogu1: 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
Mumu governor
Give them fayose treat

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2016
rapistbuhari:

dumbest question ever on Nl lipsrsealed
i didnt see this your post but i replied him the same as yours. I wonder which kind brain the guy get with that kind question?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by White007(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2016
I feel like slapping this man, you know why? Because he knows what to do but he prefer licking Buhari's ball.

Ottorm or whatever you name is, call Fayose and take advise from him, since you are clueless and don't seem to know what to do. Mumu!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by teemy(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
hampered by the constitution governors cannot massively direct armed forces to areas of conflict. All this is controlled by the C in C. Maybe they should use this chance now to push for state police which would make them independent of abuja to resolve armed conflicts in their localties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On May 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i am here for your signature. Na so. We no dey fear mods again o. Mods nightmare.
na so o

When you too beat a child,the child no go get respect or even fear you again. Single respect and fear I no get for dem again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by mohaMADbuari: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
youre as foolish as your signature.
Oponu Jati Jati

Human parts dealer.....clear road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by Sanfranka(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
*singing* fada fada eeeeeeeeeee.. chilling beer and waiting for change

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by ajebuter(f): 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:

Gabriel Suswan? What of Gamade and ogbeh?

And lastly: Jonathan sef..

Keke Napep tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by wordychap: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
bondingman:
Last year before the election I made this statement;

people called me prophet of doom,
today its all coming true
the Fulani herdsmen is just d name given to BH down south
Enjoy the change

This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

DONT SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND SAY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING. D
ONT LAUGH AT THE TIVS AND IDOMAS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW AND SAY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
STOP BEATING YOUR CHEST AND SAYING IF THEY COME TO MY VILLAGE THIS WILL HAPPEN, THAT WILL HAPPEN, WE WILL SHOW THEM PEPPER.
STOP PRAYING TO GOD FOR SOLUTION LIKE MANY JEWS DID IN GERMANY AND SIX MILLION OF THEM WERE KILLED.
STOP PRAYING BECAUSE GOD IS TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU.
WORK AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU, THEN PRAY AS IF EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON GOD.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power. BOYCOTT ALL FULANI HERDSMEN PRODUCT. STOP EATING BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 by ZUBY77(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
rapistbuhari:

dumbest question ever on Nl lipsrsealed

He is a first class Z

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / INEC: APC, PDP Senators Move To Stop Lauretta Onochie's Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.