Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Futo Update News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Update News (2255 Views)

Futo Second List / Futo 2011/2012 Pre-degree Programm Requirement / What Is Project Management Technology? (FUTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo Update News by hify1000: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
smileyhello guys, i know you must be wandering whats happening to futo right now but i just want to tell you that there is no cause for alarm every thing is under control. well i just want to let you know that futo results was marked a week after the pot ume and it is the strike that has been holding the posting of the results.  but you guys should have you ears down to the ground cos immediately the strike s off the next thing is the results and the admissions lists. so pastors should start praying and workers start lengthening the long legs. but for the case of the scrach cards for the results, dont be tricked into buying fake, 
to read more go to www.infoz-general..com
Re: Futo Update News by cmon(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
have you seen www.futocomm.com ? It's buzzing with information on FUTO but from members and officials.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities To Study In Russia / Flashback Of The Characters In The Old Macmillan English Course. / Nairaland Mathematicians! Please Solve These Maths Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.