Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too (818 Views)

Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / Jos Attack: HURIWA Insists Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Ublaize: 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
The perennial attacks on our Nation's oil pipelines since the advent of PMB's administration call for a swift nip in the bud . I am totally in support of the northern governors forum who have opined that militants be treated in the same measure (military offensive) with the Boko Haram sect.

In times like this, critical economic emergencies bedevilling our nation, such measure is seemingly fair(In war nothing is fair after all). No insignificant bunch, group or people should hold the nation to a standstill.

The twilight of yesterday heralded the four big security chiefs to wit, Chief of army staff, defence, navy and air into Rivers state to salvage or rather negotiate with the famed notoriously rising Niger Delta Avengers. What are they avenging? I am constrained to ask? The Niger Delta Avengers are terrorists and should be seen in that light.

What have the past militants or militancy brought their sympathisers? The Tompolos, Asaris et al are all big boys today-bigger than your imagination. This trend of militancy shielded in self-service and wealth accumulation should be annihilated . We thought the amnesty program should have settled this but here we are today back to our spoils. How much negotiations and settlements can we do? More groups will only rise

Can PMB resolve this? I don't think so.......our leaders are the biggest self-serving and wealth looters of our commonwealth.

UB

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
Ain't you a joker?

Coming on a public forum to splutter saliva over issue beyond your comprehension write little of your intelligence. .

Bla Bla Bla on NigerDelta issue can't serial the train this time around. .

You people cheered Buhari when he sent his dogs to murder unarmed peaceful protester on a prayer ground..
Cheered his on his lopsided appointments..
Cheered him on his inflammatory statements on Igbos..
Cheered his bigotry
Cheered his lies
Cheered his hateful approach to dispute resolutions
Cheered his disrespectful moves on Court orders

ND Avengers is a well thought out plan to get Buhari's and the world real attention on NigerDelta matters..
Splutter Saliva from now till eternity, it won't change Zero..

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
Ain't you a joker?

Coming on a public forum to splutter saliva over issue beyond your comprehension write little of your intelligence. .

You people cheered Buhari when he sent his dogs to murder unarmed peaceful protester on a prayer ground..
Cheered his bigotry
Cheered his lies

ND Avengers is a well thought out plan to get Buhari's and the world real attention on NigerDelta matters..

You just used Ben Bruce name to support the NigerDelta Avengers. Yeah , how smart of you.
Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by scribble: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016
I don't know why mods banned me for saying Niger delta avengers have a legit cause so I won't say too much

Silly mods

Anyway avengers are not killing people only pipelines to highlight the injustice done to people of their region since discovery of oil

It's hard to knock their hustle

2 Likes

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Ublaize: 1:22pm On May 27, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
Ain't you a joker?

Cheered his bigotry
Cheered his lies

Your comment here is how you know someone of little intelligence . You leave the message and attack the messenger. Try to make me see reasons with your thoughts next time.
Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:40pm On May 27, 2016
ibotjaycob:

You just used Ben Bruce name to support the NigerDelta Avengers. Yeah , how smart of you.

I surport them 100%..
Thank u!

3 Likes

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by BUHARIDONMAD: 1:40pm On May 27, 2016
grin i love NDA(NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF AMERICA) grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by mohaMADbuari: 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Ublaize:
The perennial attacks on our Nation's oil pipelines since the advent of PMB's administration call for a swift nip in the bud . I am totally in support of the northern governors forum who have opined that militants be treated in the same measure (military offensive) with the Boko Haram sect.

In times like this, critical economic emergencies bedevilling our nation, such measure is seemingly fair(In war nothing is fair after all). No insignificant bunch, group or people should hold the nation to a standstill.

The twilight of yesterday heralded the four big security chiefs to wit, Chief of army staff, defence, navy and air into Rivers state to salvage or rather negotiate with the famed notoriously rising Niger Delta Avengers. What are they avenging? I am constrained to ask? The Niger Delta Avengers are terrorists and should be seen in that light.

What have the past militants or militancy brought their sympathisers? The Tompolos, Asaris et al are all big boys today-bigger than your imagination. This trend of militancy shielded in self-service and wealth accumulation should be annihilated . We thought the amnesty program should have settled this but here we are today back to our spoils. How much negotiations and settlements can we do? More groups will only rise

Can PMB resolve this? I don't think so.......our leaders are the biggest self-serving and wealth looters of our commonwealth.

UB

Bunch of balderdash......

I hope and pray NDA remains tenacious to this objective.

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Knightngale(f): 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
Of course they are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Ublaize: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Bunch of balderdash......

I hope and pray NDA remains tenacious to this objective.

If you hold no opinion keep quiet! I hope you come out and fight with them so you can die for a useless cause.
Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Ublaize: 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I surport them 100%..
Thank u!

Go to the creeks and die too- stop ranting here!
Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by mohaMADbuari: 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Ublaize:

If you hold no opinion keep quiet! I hope you come out and fight with them so you can die for a useless cause.

The agitation of the Avengers are worth dying for....get that into your empty head.

They strike even when thousands of Buhari useless soldiers are manning the pipeline cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Ublaize: 11:51pm On May 27, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

The agitation of the Avengers are worth dying for....get that into your empty head.

They strike even when thousands of Buhari useless soldiers are manning the pipeline cheesy

This evidently makes them terrorists-feel free to die with them so Nigeria can be free from tabula raza sapiens of your kind .
Re: OPINION:Niger Delta Avengers Are Terrorists Too by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 27, 2016
U cant use 5percent to fund 95%. we ijaw youths are saying no to this. Export your cows and use d proceeds to fund d 95%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Liyel Imoke; One Year After As Governor Of Cross River State. / Give Those Who Didn't Vote For You A Chance- Saraki Appeals To Buhari / Video Of Obasanjo Slapping Iyabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.