Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist (66617 Views)

Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
This story is a non friction, it happened on 23rd of this month. It took place here in abuja. I was coming from my place of work, instead of entrying bike i decided to follow one short cut, though the part i wanted to take is a bushy part and it was something after 5pm but I am Never scared of anything. I started my journey, it was a lonely one until i sighted a girl from afar. I was happy i have seen someone to walk with and a lady for that matter. I began to walk faster to meet up with her.

When she saw me, she stopped walking and was like waiting for me. When i finally reached her that is when i descovered how beautiful and front and back she was heavily endowed. While i was observing her, she greeted me which i answered starmaring, she told me her name is Abigail and that is when the story started.

She said and i quote: this is my first time of coming to abuja, i was coming to visit one of my aunty so the motor i entered from my village brought me to a park, so i entered another motor going to Wuse which is where my aunt stays but the next thing, i found my self in this bush and all the money i have in my bag have been taken. If u can help me with any amount that can take me to my destination i will be grateful.

That was her stories. So i handed her 500 naira note and i directed her where she will get a taxi to her destinaton, i was about to go when she asked me to wait i came nearer to her she looked at me and say u are a good guy for this thing u have done for me i don't have any thing to give u but what i have i will give u that is when my brain went back to her personal properties, her ukwu was mighty, i got erected immediately, she started going into the bush and i was following her. It was then i found out everywhere was getting dark. The worst part was no one was passing that road i began to feel a little scared but swept the fear away with what i was going to get.

We reached the back of a cashew tree she drew her skirt down took off her pant open her bag and brought out a condom then i became suspicious why will she be traveling with a condom but everything was just happening fast before i could say anything the condom was already on me, she grab the tree so i began banging from behind for a long time.

Immediately i cum, i heard the leave make noise at my back i turned and i thought i saw some one in a flash but when i kept looking that direction i saw no one so i gave up. She removed the condom from me and was trying to put it in her bag i did not know what came upon me, I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home. And people who saw me running like a mad man followed me home, so i told them what happened except the one that i bang her and the condom thing i did not tell them.

So i hope everyone will learn from this my silly mistake that almost ended me. What am wondering is what they wanted to do with my sperm, with this we are now sure there are some people who are out there seaching for used condoms so beware of how u deposite it after use. Am typing and smiling because i was lucky to escape if not maybe this thread would have be help!!! My sperm has been stolen.

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
God saved you... They needed your blood too for d rituals to be effective... But some ritual acts may need d sperm alone.. Go and give thanksgiving to the church.... I never knew Abuja could be this dangerous, we'll d politicians are not clean

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Vomm: 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
Na u send them? How utake know say dem need his blood too?

OP I dey suspect this guy ooo!b

Hayjaycity:
God saved you... They needed your blood too for d rituals to be effective... But some ritual acts may need d sperm alone.. Go and give thanksgiving to the church.... I never knew Abuja could be this dangerous, we'll d politicians are not clean

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
Vomm:
Na u send them? How utake know say dem need his blood too?

OP I dey suspect this guy ooo!b

O'loorun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by francisbarrack(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
Somthng dey smile... Guess lies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by charijee(f): 1:31pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Vomm: 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
Meaning??
Hayjaycity:

O'loorun
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by MrBen10(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
Chisos, Lalasticlala lala, coman see the new way of doing rituals oh.... biko coman call the town crier to please inform the public of this new trend, maka many guys will fall for this free lunch forgetting nothing is free even in freetown.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by YoursGEJ(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
They want to make akamu for their oracle na. Hunger dey catch the thing grin

Olukokosir:
Picx of u bn raped or idon blv it ...
U knw d drill er nigga

This man makes the most useless and stupid comments here on Nairaland. He even deserves an award for his stupidity. Oh boy did you even read the headline not to talk of the post?

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
grin

U met someone (A STRANGER) in a bush part, & after a kind gesture & like 5 mins gist U were heading INTO THE BUSH to have sex with her.

Oga na wa for U ooooooo.

Konji is sweet. But it is really not worth the risk oooo

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
Foolish OP.
Konji would have ended your life and destiny.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Peacetemi: 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
Op you can lie!! So a girl just stopped you, took you into the bush, brought out condom,turned her ass and you stuck your piece of shit in it. Lai Mohammed must hear this.

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by gsparks01(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
yea I'm sure it's FRICTION

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by olufoluke: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Olukokosir(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
Picx of u straafing the girl and pix of u bn chased by d 3 niggas or idon blv it ...

U knw d drill er nigga

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by MrCow(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
This is Super story...

how did this hit front-page

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Helkayklassic(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
Ifaa n fa ni lapo yaa. Though your story get k-leg.

3 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
"I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, NKAN NBE... shocked

OP, Mr. Adisa will contact you by 3:00PM tomorrow to hear the full story.

IBUDO LABE ORUN. undecided

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by prodiG(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
I can't believe you life.Don't you know that getting free puna INSIDE BUSH from a TOTAL STRANGER is 2 good to be true and a fantasy too far.Na God save u.Mkpi tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by bright007(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
Pictures of the girl when you were banging her or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Conte144(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Dandeson1(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
Chai chai Der is God o, Der is God o
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
undecided
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by coolzeal(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
Men and ukwu.. grin grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by SuzieeDee(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
Hail Konji....Twale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by tammie24: 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
Really??

Meeting a lady in the bush isn't strange enough to you, you went further into the bush with her to have sex??

And you are worried about your SPERM

All I can say is

Thank God for your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Omotayor123(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
But you get liver ooo... To bang everything bangable without thinking twice shocked And to think it's someone you don't know from Adam! shocked

Oshofree they kill ooo. Tnx God for your testimony, I hope you and other guys like you learn from this.

The running part funny die grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Admiral49(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
K
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by ellypicos(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Its a hard to believe story. Having sex with someone you just met for inside bush for that matter. Na so conji hold you? Then you grab the thing con run run run run. Abeg jor The story doesn't just add up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by SenJoe(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
This are some of the questions I ask, who told you, you haven't been used already. What about if the girl had familiar spirit.

You met a girl, gave her 500 and the next thing is banging.

OP, who you be, Spatacus?

Go see Prohet, do better deliverance o

20 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by igboboy3(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
Sex is never for free!!!

How will a sane human engage in knacks with a girl he has just met.

Adonbilivdis

angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.