Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist (66649 Views)

Escaped Ritualist (Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike) Wanted By Police !!! ( Photo) / N1m Bounty: Maxwell Ifeanyi Chukwu Dike, Escaped Ritualist Wanted By Police / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by ThisIsTGF: 12:02am On May 28, 2016
Nigerians mehn,you guys are lyrically blessed to comment,someone cannot just play with you pple,op no go lie again,have been lol lol lol. OP champion of liars

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2016
This story abuse my intellectual kama sutra and therefore cannot be true. Even if its true then Mr. OP you are daft to think that those men are after your sperm, why would they bother about sperm when they can grab the imbercile the produced the sperm and use him for money ritual instead.
God Forgives Us All.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2016
leahcimzil:
lol brainless child, yu met a girl inside bush an decided to bang her. forget, dey 've used yur destiny already. Get ready for the misfortunes
must u insult me i only posted this so others can learn
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Gabriel6(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2016
missyge:
imagine....dnt u knw dey used d girl as set up? if she had really lost her mony and all...she wouldnt offer u her body as payback....

sorry to say this, i think ure d typ dat will gladly take sex as payback for the help u do..if not, u wuldnt hv fallen fr dat trick, especially d time she brought dwn her skirt nd brough out a condom..thats wrng pls. i jus hope uv learnt frm dsh
if i hasn't i wont post it for others to learn
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by SpaxeX(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2016
Lai would be so proud!
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by missyge(f): 12:23am On May 28, 2016
Gabriel6:
Good
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by oluwasegun007(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
u beta go church go do testimony. ..and make sure u mention d banging part...ole
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by annnikky(f): 12:31am On May 28, 2016
Gabriel6:
This story is a non friction, it happened on 23rd of this month. It took place here in abuja. I was coming from my place of work, instead of entrying bike i decided to follow one short cut, though the part i wanted to take is a bushy part and it was something after 5pm but I am Never scared of anything. I started my journey, it was a lonely one until i sighted a girl from afar. I was happy i have seen someone to walk with and a lady for that matter. I began to walk faster to meet up with her.

When she saw me, she stopped walking and was like waiting for me. When i finally reached her that is when i descovered how beautiful and front and back she was heavily endowed. While i was observing her, she greeted me which i answered starmaring, she told me her name is Abigail and that is when the story started.

She said and i quote: this is my first time of coming to abuja, i was coming to visit one of my aunty so the motor i entered from my village brought me to a park, so i entered another motor going to Wuse which is where my aunt stays but the next thing, i found my self in this bush and all the money i have in my bag have been taken. If u can help me with any amount that can take me to my destination i will be grateful.

That was her stories. So i handed her 500 naira note and i directed her where she will get a taxi to her destinaton, i was about to go when she asked me to wait i came nearer to her she looked at me and say u are a good guy for this thing u have done for me i don't have any thing to give u but what i have i will give u that is when my brain went back to her personal properties, her ukwu was mighty, i got erected immediately, she started going into the bush and i was following her. It was then i found out everywhere was getting dark. The worst part was no one was passing that road i began to feel a little scared but swept the fear away with what i was going to get.

We reached the back of a cashew tree she drew her skirt down took off her pant open her bag and brought out a condom then i became suspicious why will she be traveling with a condom but everything was just happening fast before i could say anything the condom was already on me, she grab the tree so i began banging from behind for a long time.

Immediately i cum, i heard the leave make noise at my back i turned and i thought i saw some one in a flash but when i kept looking that direction i saw no one so i gave up. She removed the condom from me and was trying to put it in her bag i did not know what came upon me, I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home. And people who saw me running like a mad man followed me home, so i told them what happened except the one that i bang her and the condom thing i did not tell them.

So i hope everyone will learn from this my silly mistake that almost ended me. What am wondering is what they wanted to do with my sperm, with this we are now sure there are some people who are out there seaching for used condoms so beware of how u deposite it after use. Am typing and smiling because i was lucky to escape if not maybe this thread would have be help!!! My sperm has been stolen.

Tnk ur stars, nxttym u'll mind hw u straff ....u just c free pu**y sharp sharp u don dey bang, na God save u if not na hell u 4 dey tell this ur tori......buh guy this is really an expensive silly mistake ooo, Ur Sp**m would've been sold for 1m...lol

To God be the Glory.....
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by ttteejazz(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2016
Lies 4rm d pit of hell

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2016
O. P can u kindly tell us the part of Abuja you are talking about, because I stay in Abuja too and I wonder the area that is as bushy as your story described that you would run that far and people wouldn't see you running from Wuse to Jabi or Kubwa to Gwagwalada you will have to go very deep inside the Bush for all this "story that touch" to occur
O. P is a full time LIAR

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by OnWebTech: 12:39am On May 28, 2016
you're shouting lies..
what if he was charmed...
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Day11(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2016
annnikky:

Tnk ur stars, nxttym u'll mind hw u straff ....u just c free pu**y sharp sharp u don dey bang, na God save u if not na hell u 4 dey tell this ur tori......buh guy this is really an expensive silly mistake ooo, Ur Sp**m would've been sold for 1m...lol

To God be the Glory.....

You are beautiful

shocked
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by owoatiswag(m): 12:43am On May 28, 2016
gsparks01:
yea I'm sure it's FRICTION

Yes bro... It is FRICTION
*sigh*
Wonder hw this country will move forward with this
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Day11(m): 12:49am On May 28, 2016
Gabriel6:

Abigail you call her name sey?

She tall small like that ba?

Carry rounded uwku nobixo?

O'lboy, where u buy dat skunk? I go need one parcel.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by annnikky(f): 12:51am On May 28, 2016
Day11:

You are beautiful

shocked
Tnx
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Kiish(m): 1:11am On May 28, 2016
see story. What a wow

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by princejenks(m): 1:26am On May 28, 2016
Nice try,so cos its children's day u serve this fantastically nonsensical story? You can sell this crap to nollywood
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:34am On May 28, 2016
Its obvious you would have done it without a condom if the girl had not provided one. This is one of the most foolish things iv read here. (what's d difference between this act of yours and what animals do?) I thank God on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by qtx(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2016
a bit scary movie like story sha
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Spidermon: 1:43am On May 28, 2016
....so immediately after having sex, you were able to outrun 3 dudes?? You must be related to either Usain bolt or Lie Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by exxy(m): 1:46am On May 28, 2016
SenJoe:
This are some of the questions I ask, who told you, you haven't been used already. What about if the girl had familiar spirit.

You met a girl, gave her 500 and the next thing is banging.

OP, who you be, Spatacus?

Go see Prohet, do better deliverance o

Hahaha grin grin grin ;DHahahaha, Op na shakira
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by marshallkiz1: 1:53am On May 28, 2016
Just passing by
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by exxy(m): 1:57am On May 28, 2016
Gabriel6:
This story is a non friction, it happened on 23rd of this month. It took place here in abuja. I was coming from my place of work, instead of entrying bike i decided to follow one short cut, though the part i wanted to take is a bushy part and it was something after 5pm but I am Never scared of anything. I started my journey, it was a lonely one until i sighted a girl from afar. I was happy i have seen someone to walk with and a lady for that matter. I began to walk faster to meet up with her.

When she saw me, she stopped walking and was like waiting for me. When i finally reached her that is when i descovered how beautiful and front and back she was heavily endowed. While i was observing her, she greeted me which i answered starmaring, she told me her name is Abigail and that is when the story started.

She said and i quote: this is my first time of coming to abuja, i was coming to visit one of my aunty so the motor i entered from my village brought me to a park, so i entered another motor going to Wuse which is where my aunt stays but the next thing, i found my self in this bush and all the money i have in my bag have been taken. If u can help me with any amount that can take me to my destination i will be grateful.

That was her stories. So i handed her 500 naira note and i directed her where she will get a taxi to her destinaton, i was about to go when she asked me to wait i came nearer to her she looked at me and say u are a good guy for this thing u have done for me i don't have any thing to give u but what i have i will give u that is when my brain went back to her personal properties, her ukwu was mighty, i got erected immediately, she started going into the bush and i was following her. It was then i found out everywhere was getting dark. The worst part was no one was passing that road i began to feel a little scared but swept the fear away with what i was going to get.

We reached the back of a cashew tree she drew her skirt down took off her pant open her bag and brought out a condom then i became suspicious why will she be traveling with a condom but everything was just happening fast before i could say anything the condom was already on me, she grab the tree so i began banging from behind for a long time.

Immediately i cum, i heard the leave make noise at my back i turned and i thought i saw some one in a flash but when i kept looking that direction i saw no one so i gave up. She removed the condom from me and was trying to put it in her bag i did not know what came upon me, I just grabbed it and picked race lo and behold, three men dashed out of the bush and straight they were after me i ran and ran and ran and they also ran after me as if their lifes depended on it but i out ran them and soon they stopped but i did not stop until i got home. And people who saw me running like a mad man followed me home, so i told them what happened except the one that i bang her and the condom thing i did not tell them.

So i hope everyone will learn from this my silly mistake that almost ended me. What am wondering is what they wanted to do with my sperm, with this we are now sure there are some people who are out there seaching for used condoms so beware of how u deposite it after use. Am typing and smiling because i was lucky to escape if not maybe this thread would have be help!!! My sperm has been stolen.

Guy she done collect ur money, she fit still get you. nor think say you escape because, you don f**k am, so she fit use that one take tie you down.
she go be like, baba (native doctor) any body when don sleep with me, collect e destiny. Hahaha guy you don enter one chance ...
go pray to God oo, if not , hmmm! who know whether she nor be spirit
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Opistorincos(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2016
this thing b like lie because if no be lir dem no go wait till you cum before dem hold and overpower you frim behind, that way they can get your sperm and have whatever part of your body they need

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by christisreal: 2:07am On May 28, 2016
just see d grace of God in your life.You would have died like a chicken if she was carryimg arms.I think u should repent of that sin because next time, u may not be so lucky even if its in private.Satan does not easily give up on his targets.He can leave you and come later just to wreck ur life.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by kubrat(f): 2:32am On May 28, 2016
Gabriel6:

u need to be prayerful,l believe u were charmed by the girl because u won't be so daft to bang a strange girl u met within minutes.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by oodua1stson: 2:46am On May 28, 2016
gsparks01:
yea I'm sure it's FRICTION
friction?

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by keandre: 2:50am On May 28, 2016
Adverse effect of watching nollywood movies.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by noblegrex: 3:05am On May 28, 2016
Oh BOI! You don't tey for the bussiness o. You see death your srenght rise to power two. You wey just BANG a lady with fat ass for munites how you take get strength to RUN.RUn,ruN like you said.

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by noblegrex: 3:07am On May 28, 2016
oodua1stson:
friction?
yeah!+ suction presure
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by Nobody: 3:25am On May 28, 2016
adaksbullet:
The lied op his lie his big off all lied I'm ear on mine live.... So u ar fork girl who his have big boooob and big ukwu and u ar not give him money cos u seen her and give him 500 and u ar say his whant too use ur spam for risual? U ar carry olosho go bush too fork and pay him 500 and he whant too cut ur dick like that woman lady that his cut that man guy dick on camerom abi?

Op u ar liedangry

Bros abeg no vex ooo shey u g school at all? This your grammatical na wah ooo. In fact it's good that bullet is in your name cos you are really loaded with bullets. I just dey dodge my head as I dey read this ya post sef Infact headache don dey catch me. 3 gbosa for you. lol grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:31am On May 28, 2016
Heyaaaa, so you later paid #500 for only one round of Doggy style. You no try@all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Phone Thief's Hand Cut In Delta (pics) / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.