Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online (34411 Views)

Free App To Turn Your Old Phone Into A Home Security Camera / Glo Vs Mtn Who Is The Better Thief? / Tubemate 2.4.0 Free App Download For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2016
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by fineyemi(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
MTN will make some people penniless with this app. I believe that should be their objective.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by jordinsparkles(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
Omo oo.. I go download dis one o
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Finn081(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2016
It will surely be GIVE and TAKE. Mtn gives nothing for free grin
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Richydos(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
EmekaBlue:
hmm...another bet9ja nairabet things...dem go chop pple wella
Lolzzzz nigga nigga, as sey jobs no cum dey 9ja nko....d likes of bet9ja, nairabet, surebet etc have suddenly become naija youth skill acquisition..... Bob u need to see d way guys dey focus when analysis, forecasting possible wins"hahahahah" Not forgetting d chairmen who will wake up and hang em singlet round em neck " off to bet9ja for virtual soccer" expect em back by 8-9pm lamenting badly...... N now mtn come introduce em own app join lolzzzzz..u know d rest

1 Like

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by egobetatoday: 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
hope its not another scam
NO.This didnt come from Buhari or APCgrin

1 Like

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
won't people use google to get most of the answers?

1 Like

Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by sampete(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
what stops Nigerians from using google and others to answer the questions
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by sampete(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
what stops Nigerians from using google and others to answer the questions

This app has been on playstore for a while now. I once downloaded it, but was forced to delete it when it asked for my atm details befor it can complete installation.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by jumpmasta(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
demydea:
Avenue to make people more poor & frustrated. This would therefore increase the level of wailing & transfer of aggression on innocent nairalander due to constant failure or little or no return on investment.
Get ready for more blames allocated to PMB every time a wailing wailer lose his or her money on WWTBAM
You need 50 Strokes of "koboko"...
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
This won't come free, that "more questions " will attract some charges.....
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by martolux(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
I won't be surprised if MTN still request for some tokens in order to access the app.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by lawrenceunaa: 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
demydea:
Avenue to make people more poor & frustrated. This would therefore increase the level of wailing & transfer of aggression on innocent nairalander due to constant failure or little or no return on investment.
Get ready for more blames allocated to PMB every time a wailing wailer lose his or her money on WWTBAM
u re even typing out of frustration
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
App downloaded immediately. Lets c wot mtn ave 4 us
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
Igbos always the first
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2016
Where is that Ultima studio even located?
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2016
BT shey dem go pay me money if I won
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2016
Just played the first game. Won to d first guarantee level, are dey payin d moni or just a game? And secondary dis app be sumth way go dey swallow data.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by topcube(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2016
But d app cost N50 to download na? How then is it free, Mr. OP? Pls, modify the title of your post, so as not to mislead the general public.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Coal07: 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
Chai
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
I didnt pay to download it oo
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
won't people use google to get most of the answers?

nothing like dat u ave 25sec to provide d answer
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Dbeliever(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
If iam not mistaking, my dad already have that app on his TECHNO Y6 SPEC. TSEHEMBA IKYO
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
Tonymegabush1:

nothing like dat u ave 25sec to provide d answer
that's a whole lot of time to search google
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Dbeliever(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
MTN NO DEY CARRY LAST O, AND YOU NO FIT USE THEM OPEN OFFICE. THAT IS FOR UNA WEY DEY THINK SAY GOGGLE GO BE YOUR AUDIENCE LIFE LINE, MAKE I TELL U SAY YOU ONLY GET FIVE SECONDS TO TAKE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. SO, TELL ME.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by viki84(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
The kind of questions wey you go see there ehnn... Even Wole Soyinka no fit guess the answer. Online Betting Sure Pass [OBSP]
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by keandre: 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
Now, what's the difference between wwtbam & sports betting Sports betting banned, WWTBAM on fp.
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
that's a whole lot of time to search google

25sec runs down pretty fast
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Xcellency007(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
First Law for wise GSM Users, Neva trust any free thing from Service Providers, Terms & Conditions apply,
dat said, believe empty-hen at ur own perils
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2016
I tink i understand d game naw after reading dia terms of condition.. After downloading d app create a profile. U ave 30 days free trial after which u cnt play again, to b activate on d app u nid to subscribe wit #50 and its valid 4 a month. Within dat month u can play and earn points, dos wit d highest point will b selected @ d end of d month 4 FFF B4 d hotseat presentation. Mtn really thought dis app truly dis is an avenue to dry our pocket
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by kudos4u(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
I dey smell another big time fraud from empty head angry
Re: MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online by Saladin25(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
I don't believe this people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Twitter App Still Loading? / TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.