Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (55800 Views)

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by jagorinho: 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
grin ahhh that will be a huge threat to existence. World population will see a sharp decline within 10 years and trust me, within 100 years, world population will be below 1 billion. It's unimaginable my brother. grin

i know, bt dont u think d pleasure being derived from sex is one big factor for over population, countless abortions, rape, adultery etc
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
Seriously wtf? How is this Man not strong enough to subdue the bítch? Was he standing like a statue, watching her in slo-mo cut off his dick? Women, good for nothing once again.
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by AmyMarins(f): 4:33pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
God, please delete sex from the OS of humans. Re-install reprocreation through shaking of hands or just a conversation. Better-still make us hermaphrodites. Almost all evils can be traced to this pleasure the daughters of Eve offer. Please God, do something. Sex is gradually destroying your creation. Hear my prayer O God.

My dear, sex is one of the best some'in that has happened/been created! It's just that it's been seriously abused now. Hahahahahaha @Hermaphrodites.........biko, dongwan use vex and cancelate be'er some'in o! Funny dude!
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by AmyMarins(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
66Kazna99:
Seriously wtf? How is this Man not strong enough to subdue the bítch? Was he standing like a statue, watching her in slo-mo cut off his dick? Women, good for nothing once again.

Awwwww.....u bitter, dayum!
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by ngmgeek(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
Who said the man didn't pay her? He paid dearly cheesy
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by macaranta(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
Kenya ..just has to be them.
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
jagorinho:

i know, bt dont u think d pleasure being derived from sex is one big factor for over population, countless abortions, rape, adultery etc
grin of course. That's what i was talking about earlier. Sexual desire gives birth to a very wide variety of evils. Even some animals exhibit violence, injuring or killing one another to get the best female. I wonder how terrible it can ever get grin
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
Flashh:

What's your point? undecided
.....zoom off flash
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by CaroLyner(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Flashh:
Why should a man pay for sex drilling a wide hoe?

I pray the girl should forever regret this evil act. She will serve her punishment. angry
was he expecting a sex worker to be tight grin And now was the struggle worth loosing his dick grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by datopaper(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
Destroy of manhood
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by dcasca(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
Na wah Ooo, how did a woman overpower a man to the extent of cutting off his dick? Things have really happening. I blame the guy anyway. You no get money, you still dey form jet lee.
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Flashh: 5:01pm On May 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by kulrunsman79(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
How did the woman do it? Did she drug the man? So the man stood and was watching her do that?
If the news had read 'stabbed with a knife' I couldn't have bothered but ..........
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by livinstone8(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
eyaa, and he ran into women's hospital sad
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Icecream4U(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
The guy go fat after some time. No more ejaculatn. Make him go join army Cos him go strong well well now.
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Coolguy89(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
PinkBarbie:
That lady is heartless! shocked
Well... grin grin grin
she wicked die,i love ur assss
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
No more sex forever
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by SirREX94: 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
Too Stup!d you would have said! Everyone who patronises them knows it's for a fare. So WTF?
charijee:
my dear, he was being too smart
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by omonnakoda: 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
Eko wo ni eleki ko wa?
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by SirREX94: 6:37pm On May 27, 2016
No, make em go apply for Covet as cook. Him go claim to be modern day Eunuch!
Icecream4U:
The guy go fat after some time. No more ejaculatn. Make him go join army Cos him go strong well well now.
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by segcymoor(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2016
holamiday:
God, please delete sex from the OS of humans. Re-install reprocreation through shaking of hands or just a conversation. Better-still make us hermaphrodites. Almost all evils can be traced to this pleasure the daughters of Eve offer. Please God, do something. Sex is gradually destroying your creation. Hear my prayer O God.

-------
Hmn. I feel you! Deep one!
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by isaacmarshal07: 6:49pm On May 27, 2016
Chai!!! No pikin for life be that!!!

You will live to always remember this mistake.

What a shame bro!!!! Smh
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by agesron(f): 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
Chai, what a bas market for d guy
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by agesron(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2016
Chai, what a bad market for d guy
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
AmyMarins:

Awwwww.....u bitter, dayum!

Olosho gtfo with your stinky ąss pússy!
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by christabell18(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
do me i do u....man no go vex
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by SuperSupremo(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
Endtime sex with endtime olosho
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2016
severed dck shall grow again cos d dried bones rose again
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by annnikky(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
ijustdey:

he has paid dearly for punny he wanted to cheat on....

but why did the prostitute have to castrate him nah
Cos he refused to pay after d service, so this will teach him a very big lesson not with someone's biz.
Nxt tym if he want to call *asha* if it'll be possible in future he check very well. *very big lesson to some men out there.* grin
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by AmyMarins(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
66Kazna99:

Olosho gtfo with your stinky ąss pússy!

E clear!
Re: Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex by BlackOnassis(m): 2:20am On May 28, 2016
omusiliyu:
Intetnational Association of Country Checkers (IACC), Burkina Faso Branch #65, Broadway Road, Ouagadougou.

The country (Kenya) has never disappoint us.

grin grin What happened to the branch in Kafanchan? you guys couldn't afford the rent so you moved to Ouagadougou? tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Demands ₦173,000 From Government After Deadly Potholes Damaged His Car In UK / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.