Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? (2371 Views)

Anyone Used Turkish E-visa? / Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Annalise(f): 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
I am a Nigerian, based in the UK, on a student visa which expires next year. I want to know if I am eligible for an E visa to Turkey. Thanks.
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by justwise(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
Annalise:
I am a Nigerian, based in the UK, on a student visa which expires next year. I want to know if I am eligible for an E visa. Thanks.

The U.K. E-visa?
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Annalise(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

The U.K. E-visa?

I apologise for the error. I meant E-visa to Turkey, from the UK. Thanks.
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by justwise(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
Annalise:

I apologise for the error. I meant E-visa to Turkey, from the UK. Thanks.

I have read in many places that with the U.K. Visa on your passport that you are eligible for Turkish e-visa.

May be have to check their website or just do an email to their embassy for clarification.
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Annalise(f): 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

I have read in many places that with the U.K. Visa on your passport that you are eligible for Turkish e-visa.

May be have to check their website or just do an email to their embassy for clarification.

Thank you justwise, I saw it on their page that I need a resident permit which I have. But they didn't specify which class/type.

1 Like

Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by justwise(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
Annalise:

Thank you justwise, I saw it on their page that I need a resident permit which I have. But they didn't specify which class/type.

Wip7 will be helpful here as he travels a lot to turkey and the U.K. .

@Wip7 please help the op with the above question

1 Like

Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by dejiyomi: 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
pls i want to know how to get turkey visa.
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2016
Annalise:

Specification is here
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/apply/

So just go ahead and apply. You qualify
Note you ned to use Turkish airlines tickets
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by futurewise11(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2016
Annalise:
I am a Nigerian, based in the UK, on a student visa which expires next year. I want to know if I am eligible for an E visa to Turkey. Thanks.

You need an E-visa.its 40 dollar from Germany here.If someone is inviting u, he can do an affidavit that you are staying with him.meaning you dont have to book hotel.

With that visa, you can only fly turkish airline and pegasus...thats the little I remember about it.
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Annalise(f): 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
Thank you futurewise11 and Salsera
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by gentleiphy: 12:35am On May 28, 2016
Annalise:

with your UK visa you qualify for Turkey E-visa...if you possess Schengen,UK,Japan and i think US visa you can go online on the website someone posted above and apply..i think its $60...i got mine online and they will send you the evisa as soon as you finished applying and you pay.

1 Like

Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Bigolly(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2016
what of someone with Mexico visa, i hear someone with Mexico visa can also get Turkey e visa,is it true?
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Ussyberry(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2016
Bigolly:
what of someone with Mexico visa, i hear someone with Mexico visa can also get Turkey e visa,is it true?

Yes once you have a visa (not E-visa) from an OECD country you can apply for a turkish E-Visa

http://www.oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by kkokoma: 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
Like the guy said, if you have a Visa from any of the OECD countries (in this case UK) and you are traveling with Turkish Airlines, you can apply online.

I applied for the Turkish e-visa because I had a Canadian Visa, downloaded the visa and presented it at Istanbul immigration, they just checked their system and stamped my passport.

Spent a couple of days exploring Istanbul after a long flight from Toronto

1 Like

Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Bigolly(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Ussyberry:

Yes once you have a visa (not E-visa) from an OECD country you can apply for a turkish E-Visa

http://www.oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/

but visa from an OECD country is not listed among the require visa for the Turkey e visa on their page, what i see is a visa from USA, UK or Ireland
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by kkokoma: 10:58am On May 30, 2016
It appears there has been a change of policy, the OECD option is no longer available on their website
Re: Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa? by Ussyberry(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
Bigolly:

but visa from an OECD country is not listed among the require visa for the Turkey e visa on their page, what i see is a visa from USA, UK or Ireland

Oh wow!

In January I got an e-visa with schengen from their website.

Also noticed that there are machines at the airport so you can get one when you arrived

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know Any Good Immigration Solicitors In London? / Suggest Better Country To Migrate,i'm 24 Yrs / The Worst Journey I Ever Embarked On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.