Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day (30278 Views)

Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by oochi123(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2016
Lovely kids.I know mine will be sweet too

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by refiner(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
manutdrichie:
T
....keep on space booking!grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by BossDanniee(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2016
Cuties!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by manutdrichie(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....keep on space booking!grin

My queen grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by GloriaNinja(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
hmm the girl looks like a halfcast. cute kids

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by pinkyliceous(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
The boy is his son. The girl may be his friend's daughter OR could it be that child one girl accused him of fathering for her shortly before his wedding to his dear Anita?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by deymoh(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
ORIGINAL SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/paul-psquares-lovely-kids-give-us.html[color=#990000][/color]
deymoh:
Paul Okoye, one of the Award-winning Music Stars, Psquare, popularly known as Rudeboy is celebrating Children's day with his beautiful kids, a very lovely boy and a pretty girl

See the photo below :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF51XRyRvrb/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by refiner(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
manutdrichie:

My queen grin
....how are u dear...hope everything is going on fine at your end?smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by psychic101(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
MizFrances:

I meant 2 kids. *autocorrect*
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Mayflowa(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2016
Utchgirl:
I tot paul hv only a kid?

It's peter dt hv 2 kids.

Cute kids though

You look like a queen! Where is ur King?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by manutdrichie(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....how are u dear...hope everything is going on fine at your end?smiley

Except that Lalasticla.la is giving me headache grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by agesron(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
Cute kids. God please bless me.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by refiner(f): 9:02pm On May 27, 2016
manutdrichie:

Except that Lalasticla.la is giving me headache grin
...lol..lala?
never knew lala can give sombody headache ooo...
or u mean mynd44?smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by greatme2good(f): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
olarhtunji:

you know its Peter and not Paul and you don't know the wife is Lola and Tania is WizKids babe.... its shows u just following d crowd

It was typo error....I meant but ok.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by manutdrichie(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

...lol..lala?

never knew lala can give sombody headache ooo...

or u mean mynd44?smiley

Lala just sent me(richidinho) to 5yrs imprisonment with hard labour grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by ikgabriel(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
You fine sha. Instead of thinking about Paul's let peepu think of ours. cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by ikgabriel(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2016

Utchgirl:

It's peter dt hv 2 kids.

Cute kids though
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by refiner(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
manutdrichie:

Lala just sent me(richidinho) to 5yrs imprisonment with hard labour grin
shockedshocked...wetin u do?...cos I dey suspect u sha!undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by manutdrichie(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

shockedshocked...wetin u do?...cos I dey suspect u sha!undecided

Na one gal oo

I remind her say her front don flat finish like slippers na im lala instead of to check weda na tru, first send me to jail straight grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Utchgirl(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
See as u carry another family matter for head,why not come let other people count our kids

They r celebs and as a result r public figures. I wuldn't hv known dem if they r nt celebs. And mind u ,i dnt carry peoples family 4 head.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Utchgirl(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
ikgabriel:

Til den naah !
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Utchgirl(f): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

You look like a queen! Where is ur King?

U r my king !
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by ikgabriel(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
You fine sha. Instead of thinking about Paul's let peepu think of ours. 8

)
Utchgirl:

It's peter dt hv 2 kids.

Cute kids though
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Utchgirl(f): 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
The boy is his son. The girl may be his friend's daughter OR could it be that child one girl accused him of fathering for her shortly before his wedding to his dear Anita?

That one u r refering to is also a boy.Both Anita and his oda baby mama wia preggy @ d same time. D baby mama gav birth 2 a baby boy b4 Anita had her own baby boy too. D difference wz 4 days. Bt paul chose Anita ova d baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by ikgabriel(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2016
To make den a reality, start now!
IG; @I.m_general
Utchgirl:

Til den naah !
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by pinkyliceous(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
Ok.

Utchgirl:

That one u r refering to is also a boy.Both Anita and his oda baby mama wia preggy @ d same time. D baby mama gav birth 2 a baby boy b4 Anita had her own baby boy too. D difference wz 4 days. Bt paul chose Anita ova d baby mama.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by refiner(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
manutdrichie:

Na one gal oo

I remind her say her front don flat finish like slippers na im lala instead of to check weda na tru, first send me to jail straight grin
....lol!gringringrin....u are funny aswear!

if na me be lala,I'll give u eternity ban!
which kind insult be that one nah!grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by manutdrichie(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2016
refiner:

....lol!gringringrin....u are funny aswear!

if na me be lala,I'll give u eternity ban!
which kind insult be that one nah!grin

Na slip of tongue sha oooooo
But the ting really flat grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by Mayflowa(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

U r my king !

Now that is disarming! Do you really mean that?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by wandeykul(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2016
greatme2good:
OP it's Peter not Paul .that pretty little girl looks like her mum Tania.
Ur jst so funny,u jst turned everything upside down,u even included wizkids ex...hahahahahaha
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:22am On May 28, 2016
Utchgirl:

They r celebs and as a result r public figures. I wuldn't hv known dem if they r nt celebs. And mind u ,i dnt carry peoples family 4 head.
We can be Celebs too,don't you think so!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.