Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

#BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) (30271 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Khloe narrates how an ubenigeria Driver humiliated her at the airport just because she asked him to cancel her trip.

On Sharing the video of the assault, she wrote;

I’m typing this in tears and anger.
Dear @ubernigeria I don’t know how you pick your drivers but this people are not human and it’s heartbreaking because we travel and see how Uber drivers in other country treat us .
So I missed my flight at the old airport and ordered Uber.

Firstly , I called and he picked and using me to talk
Secondly , he said I have to meet him where he parked that he can’t come to me
I was too tired and just want to go home.. I got inside the car after so much attitude but just want to leave because of people trying to say Hi and I’m too tired .

He asked where I was going and I said Lekki but want to stop by surulere . Then he said he wanted a long journey cos if he pays for car park he have to make the money back “aggressively “ then I asked if there is any problem ? He replied “problem will arise if I don’t make enough money “ . And I said cancel and let me order another one .

He look back and said “if only you are human enough you will understand “ and I replied what do you mean human enough? He said I cant understand cos I’m not human.
I was so mad and asked if he’s Mad ? Next thing he started cursing me ,saying all sorts , sent me out of the car and pushed me to the side .

The most annoying part is that his friends there that were greeting me and I waved at joined him and said we greeted her and she just waved , so they join him to curse and humiliate me .”am I suppose to knee down and greet them cos they called my name ?” And he said ( yah all celebrity feels like you are god , we are here to treat your Bleep up ) . Mentioning names of popular people they have done such too and so on
@ubernigeria tonight I feel the worse , luckily for me my people were still around so I called them and they got me out of the place quickly cos they were going to jump on me . Just imagine people who don’t have voices or someone around ?

That’s how people get raped , robbed , beaten , even killed .
Pls screen your drivers and always ask for reviews .. but what is the assurance they will even get punished after review or report . .
For me I’m done with UBER
This isn’t my 1st experience and people around me too .
#byeUber

Taking to her comment section, the Uber Driver counter her claims and mentioned that he has evidence everything she wrote of was a lie

This is why we are easily cajoled in this country,she came on social media and lied vividly on the incident that happened,i don't need a low life person to trend for i trend in the almighty's blessings. Please pray for her for she needs help for living a double life by pretending to be a nice and calm person to the public but a devil in disguise for i have a video of the incident, thank God it was documented.

For not a single finger was laid on her and moreover after telling me how stupid I am that really escalated the issue that got me angry and all i told her was a don't exchange words with shenanigans like her for people with linguistic and fragmented characters like her are not my type.IT'S ME THE UBER DRIVER SHE'S REFERRING TO.....PLEASE BEWARE OF DOUBLE FACED HUMANS FOR THEY ARE MORE DEADLY THAN VENOMOUS SNAKES.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-khloe-humiliated-by-an-uber-driver-at-the-airport-photos/

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
cry
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by david7777: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
No one has time for this [Aquote author=Ritzy10 post=79209412]Details later[/quote]

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Correctgist(f): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2019
See head like Akara sad

11 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Crimecity: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2019
This uber driver is crazy.. So because of this you had the guts to humiliate her with friends..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Giftedhand92: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2019
I'm coming let me finish with this girl with me here... Please don't quote me.. grin
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Griezwoman: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Space booked.. Good morning NLders..

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by AntiWailer: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2019
Na so all these Celebs dey lie

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Another one-sided lie from a yeyebrity undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by seegi(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
eyah sorry

By the way, we have bring you a great opportunity to become a property owner in Lagos state with a friendly and affordable price, click the link on my SIGNATURE to view available offers, Thanks.
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by ntyce(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Ok
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Grupo(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't want to know who is lying between them.

But if I find a man and a woman fighting, I'd support the man whether he is wrong or right. On that note, I support the uber driver.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Crimecity:
This uber driver is crazy.. So because of this you had the guts to humiliate her with friends..
Who is she? undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by 88natzy(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
What driver's see and stoop so low to condole in their daily hussle is dehumanizing sort of. Seriously.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by zicoraads: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
I trust aboki. One, dem no even send your celebrity status.

Two, you think because you will pay them, then you will humiliate them? They'll leave you with the money, no matter the amount and tell you 'Allah Ya isa'.

Third, if you conintue to insult them, then, you go just buy market wey nobody send you.

I'm not saying the guy is not guilty, but I don't trust our celebrities to tell the truth. Especially someone like Chloe.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by deking(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Khloe that messed up the facility she rented from me and is still owing me rent is forming responsible

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Why do I find the driver's version far more believable?.. Maybe, if she wasn't trying too hard to compel us to believe she's a celeb that travels out of the country, coupled with her unnecessarily long windy tale that is neither here nor there.

The driver seems better educated and exposed too... These ladies try too hard. Damn!!! undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Godoverevery: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2019
ladies always playing victim since eve was created...it comes naturally to them.....they will insult,slap and push you over the wall....Wen you react a lil then you are an animal or a wicked man.
They are never wrong... after running there mouth with all kind of insult and name calling....... you must be a gentle man always while they are allowed to be stupid all the time.

That was ow my fiance tried rubbish with me yesterday night....I immediately treat her Bleep up I know get time for nonsense cos I love with my brain intact.
Men fear women, take care of them, love them but never be a fool for them.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by omokiri5(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Even without the evidence, I'm supporting the Uber driver. Some ladies are sharp-tongued and condescending but are very quick to play the victim's card so as to attract sympathy.
Well, jobless Nigerians gave people like this lady a status. Celebrity my ass!

19 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by asatemple(f): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2019
You don't know the target the man is trying to hit for the day. Not all men have time for woman or celebrity. Country hard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Rollitout: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Khloe is a stupid girl, she is a liar and a trouble maker, we've seen her video and her character on BBN B4

12 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Correctgist:
See head like Akara sad

grin
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by pek(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2019
I believe the driver 100%.

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Splashme: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Aa
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Aidejay(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Blogger blogger
Una food don show ooh!
Another celeb don dey misbehave

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Lonelypacifist6: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Griezwoman:
Space booked.. Good morning NLders..
Good morning how are you doing today?
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by pman06(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Nawah o
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by t12tosin: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
My Bros the Uber driver, so far you dey hustle and the hustle is real to make a honorable clean doe, I believe your version 100% and you have my full backing

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Seun360(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Na this girl bring bad luck to Kelechi Iheanacho.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Alleged London Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Lying On Blogs [PICS] / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos / Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.