Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. (13135 Views)

Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Dminister(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Morning guys... How you dey?cheesy
Good morning, I am fine and you?
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by kalushaiyke(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Morning dear, howdycheesy?
I'm doing good. You?
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dminister:

Good morning, I am fine and you?

Wow, I got his attentioncheesy.. I'm alright dear... I'm sorry to disturb, I just need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for IAMKINGZLEE,

The thread is usually on the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, do I have your word? Please??
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
oluwasegun007:

kul....u?

Awwww, thank you so much for responding, I'm cool too..I just need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for IAMKINGZLEE,

The thread is usually on the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, do I have your word? Please?
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
kalushaiyke:

I'm doing good. You?

Awwww, thanks a lot for replying.. I'm good toocheesy

I just need a little Favour from you..

The thread is usually on the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, do I have your word? Please?
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by faith551(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

A lovely morning to you guys....cheesycheesy

Present ma'am, how you doing today??
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by kalushaiyke(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Awwww, thanks a lot for replying.. I'm good toocheesy

I just need a little Favour from you..

Mention me tomorrow. smiley
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Dminister(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Wow, I got his attentioncheesy.. I'm alright dear... I'm sorry to disturb, I just need a little Favour from you..

The thread is usually on the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, do I have your word? Please??

You have my support as long as money is involved.
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
fxwarrior reference diablos

Hiya, good day guys, how you?cheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dminister:

You have my support as long as money is involved.

Lol...hahahaha, of course money will be involved, once he wins, you'll get your cut wink..lol... Thanks a lot for your support, I'll sure mention you tomorrow... Have a lovely weekend aheadcheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
kalushaiyke:

Mention me tomorrow. smiley

Ohhhh my!!! Thank you so very much, do have a lovely weekend ahead wink
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
faith551:

Present ma'am, how you doing today??

I just want to say a very big thank you for support the other day, I saw your Vote for IAMKINGZLE, please let's do it again tomorrow, you'll be available right?

And hey! It's been a long time o, how you doing?
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
joshuamoses dancok bakila

Hi guys, how you doing?cheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Hi guys, how you doing?cheesy
can you give me ur contact, let chat
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Good morning guys....cheesycheesy
hi
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
dancok:
can you give me ur contact, let chat

Yeah right, if you agree to Vote for my candidate tomorrow cheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
osemu8:
hi

Awwww, thank you so much for responding, how are you?.I just need a little Favour from you..

The thread is usually on the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, do I have your your word? Please??
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Ohhhh my!!! Thank you so very much, do have a lovely weekend ahead wink
where art thou beenst milady....longest time
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
where art thou beenst milady....longest time

Lol, dem throw me for prison since last week o, dem just release me yesterday..

How far? Abeg I need your help, that's if you are less busy, if yes, just send me a pm... Thanks
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by AyamConfidence(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, dem throw me for prison since last week o, dem just release me yesterday..

How far? Abeg I need your help, that's if you are less busy, if yes, just send me a pm... Thanks
okay no p...how Kuje inmates that side na...you epp me see MrCork for there...I don miss that guy no be small

I don dey vote since ooo...na tomorrow be final ooo...I hope say you go dey
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
brushstrokes
MosquitoLaps
Ksslib

Hi guys, good day, how you?cheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pm please... Lol
AyamConfidence:
okay no p...how Kuje inmates that side na...you epp me see MrCork for there...I don miss that guy no be small

I don dey vote since ooo...na tomorrow be final ooo...I hope say you go dey
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by faith551(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

I just want to say a very big thank you for support the other day, I saw your Vote for IAMKINGZLE, please let's do it again tomorrow, you'll be available right?

And hey! It's been a long time o, how you doing?

yea,naijaboi recommended him to me.
Been off and on for a while tho, if am around,u'll definitely have my vote
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by AyamConfidence(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

Pm please... Lol
pee hem sent...yarn me
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Beebeeooh kiss
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
faith551:

yea,naijaboi recommended him to me.
Been off and on for a while tho, if am around,u'll definitely have my vote

Ohhhh, great! You'll definitely be aroundcheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Crazymommycheesy
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jeffy1206 wink
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kakamorufu wink
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
Beebeeooh kiss
i like d outfit of the first lady, but I will choose the second mehn! I love'EM a bit fleshy..

But she no get handful size of oranges angry
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aremu01 wink
Re: These Are What You Should Never Wear To A Wedding. by Monalisa185(f): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
i like d outfit of the first lady, but I will choose the second mehn! I love'EM a bit fleshy..

But she no get handful size of oranges angry

Lol...hahahaha.. So which one you go finally choose nagrin

Beebee, na tomorrow be grand finale, unto my signature na...nnaa biko, binyere ya aka echi, bikonu kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To You........ Aminat508 / Watch This Nairalander MC The Weddings Of Nairalanders / People Born On 29th Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.