Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. (754 Views)

This My Blog Eisteve..com Is For Sale / Albafola..com Check It Out / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 4:31pm On May 27, 2016
About 12:00 noon today, I started a thread https://www.nairaland.com/3130480/reality-training-1-making-, and it was to teach intending bloggers how to blog. That thread shows all the screenshots from creating a Google account to registering on Blogger, creating a page, menus etc. That is the full training on setting up a blog using Blogger.

I have setup the blog and blogging has started in earnest. Here is the first post's screenshot.

Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by mhizeva(f): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
NigeriaToday:
About 12:00 noon today, I started a thread https://www.nairaland.com/3130480/reality-training-1-making-, and it was to teach intending bloggers how to blog. That thread shows all the screenshots from creating a Google account to registering on Blogger, creating a page, menus etc. That is the full training on setting up a blog using Blogger.

I have setup the blog and blogging has started in earnest. Here is the first post's screenshot.

I just saw it and it was quite interesting.. So you are now a blogger. .... Please send me your url
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
mhizeva:

I just saw it and it was quite interesting.. So you are now a blogger. .... Please send me your url

Yes, just got a new blog smiley It is writersfor..com.ng
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
We monitor Google to see what it has gathered. Well yet we are not showing up. That is expected, it takes about a day or two for new sites to show up in their database.

But well Nairaland posts are in there faster as you can see.

Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by mhizeva(f): 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
NigeriaToday:

So are you teaching Nigerians how to blog.... Or how to use blogger.. Because they are two different things
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
mhizeva:

So are you teaching Nigerians how to blog.... Or how to use blogger.. Because they are two different things

Agreed they are two different things, but we have explained it in https://writersfor..com.ng/p/writersforblogspotcom.html

Writers for is a training that helps address these issues.

When Writers for trains you, you will understand
What blogging is about
How to use blogging platforms
Managing a blog
Writing good content
Writing per keyword
Promoting your blog

So we are doing the two and more. Class 1 which is the NL thread dealt with getting and setting up a Blogger account. Class 2 was mainly on blogging. Class 3 will contain information about structuring blog posts, Class 4 will continue with the features of Blogger we have used so far.
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
NigeriaToday:

Hello Sir,am highly interested in asking you few questions about blogging.Are you on whatsapp?If yes,message me on 08070717482 or better still,drop yours.
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 6:04pm On May 27, 2016
6:00pm, Day 1.
5 hours 30 minutes after the launch of writersfor. School of Blogging. Second class is done.

http://writersfor..com.ng/2016/05/learn-basics-of-good-blog-post.html

Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
7:05pm Day 2.
7 hours 5 minutes from idea. A post on Something to blog is published. A lot of bloggers simply don't know what to blog about. That is why we started with Class 2 of the training with a focus on finding out what people want to know. Now we are giving this list of 150 ideas to blog. If your blog is about blogging, well its your gift for today.

Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by mhizeva(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2016
NigeriaToday:

Agreed they are two different things, but we have explained it in https://writersfor..com.ng/p/writersforblogspotcom.html

Writers for is a training that helps address these issues.

When Writers for trains you, you will understand
What blogging is about
How to use blogging platforms
Managing a blog
Writing good content
Writing per keyword
Promoting your blog

So we are doing the two and more. Class 1 which is the NL thread dealt with getting and setting up a Blogger account. Class 2 was mainly on blogging. Class 3 will contain information about structuring blog posts, Class 4 will continue with the features of Blogger we have used so far.

How can I reach you so that I can take a class in blogging (no whatsapp please)
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
mhizeva:

I have just added a contact form to the writersfor..com.ng blog now (thanks to your request), you can use that and we can see how to structure the class. Thanks for your interest.
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 8:03pm On May 27, 2016
Steveeli:

Hello Sir,am highly interested in asking you few questions about blogging.Are you on whatsapp?If yes,message me on 08070717482 or better still,drop yours.

I have just added a contact form to the writersfor..com.ng blog now. Thanks for your interest.
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 10:13pm On May 27, 2016
Please @mhizeva you can use the comment form on the blog to reach me or use NairaLand's messaging.
Re: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes And See How Far (writersfor..com) Is. by NigeriaToday: 4:33pm On May 31, 2016
mhizeva:

Hi mhizeva, use the contact form on writersfor..com.ng and I will get back to you instantly

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Google Adsense / How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Domain Name? / Teacher Lola Goes Viral!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.