Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! (854 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / Home Of Rock/heavy Metal Lovers. / For The Love Of Rock Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by kgold1(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
I have searched all over NL and sadly, I haven't come across any thread for lovers of rock music on this forum. I really believe we have a lot of rock fans in Nigeria, few as they may be.
So, feel free to share your favorite rock songs of all time as well as your favorite rock bands.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
Rock music is dead. Pop ti take over. Well I like Linkin Park, Matisyahu, Simple Plan and Fall out boy.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by Hero10001: 5:04pm On May 27, 2016
Nickel bach.
Green day.
Kelly clarkson, Cold play etc.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by kgold1(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
I go first.

FAVORITE ROCK SONGS
A whole lot of songs. Not sure I can even remember them all at the moment. But I totally love the following:

1. 23 by Jimmy Eat World
2. Amsterdam by Coldplay
3. The man who can't be moved by The script
4. I miss you by Blink 182
5. The little things give you away by Linkin Park
6. A place for my head by Linkin Park
7. City of devil's by Yellowcard
8. The Fighter by The Fray (this song was not really a fav till I saw the full lyrics. Avnt come across a song that tells a story like this song).
9. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
10. Beautiful day by U2

A whole lot more songs I really like but will drop later on in the thread. Really hope rock lovers cone out and contribute.

As for fav rock bands, I am more an alternative/soft rock person. Fav bands are

Mumford and sons
Blink 182
Linkin Park
The Script
The Fray
Coldplay
ID
30s2m...in no particular order.

A whole lot more other wonderful rock bands around.

Feel free to share yours.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by kgold1(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
Haute:
Rock music is dead. Pop ti take over. Well I like Linkin Park, Matisyahu, Simple Plan and Fall out boy.
hehehe sorry bro. Rock music ain't dead in the slightest.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by kgold1(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
Hero10001:
Nickel bach. Green day. Kelly clarkson, Cold play etc.
yeah you remind me of nickelback. One of the best ever. How did I miss them?
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by aljharem(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2016
by The Fray (Munich)

Starset, all their songs grin grin grin grin Too old for this grin

Evanscent aka amy lee ......... all her songs

Linking park especially (crawling) and papercut

also look for "We are empty" Band wink You wouldn't regret
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by kgold1(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2016
aljharem:
by The Fray (Munich)

Starset, all their songs grin grin grin grin Too old for this grin

Evanscent aka amy lee ......... all her songs

Linking park especially (crawling) and papercut

also look for "We are empty" Band wink You wouldn't regret

Is 'we are empty' a band or a song?
Yeah crawling by LP is dope
Evanescence I love as well. If you're into the female head rock band, Paramore, Florence and the machines as well as London grammar are bands you should try. They are dope as well.
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by aljharem(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

Is 'we are empty' a band or a song?
Yeah crawling by LP is dope
Evanescence I love as well. If you're into the female head rock band, Paramore, Florence and the machines as well as London grammar are bands you should try. They are dope as well.

that is the band name

ok will try it out
Re: Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! by oyinpr(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
Linkin park,imagine dragons,fall out boys

(1) (Reply)

Movie Maker-from Photo And Adding Song / Wande Coal – Ballerz (prod Maleek Berry) / How I Got The Name ‘wicked Producer’ – Popular Producer, Young John Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.