Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby (831 Views)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs / Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by DEGREE2466(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2016
How to naturally decide the sex of your baby

In the olden days, women are blamed for having children of same sex all through. But today research has shown that the gender of a baby lies within the capacity of the man. It is the man that possesses both the X and Y chromosomes while the woman possesses only the X chromosome. By implication, it means that the couple produces a male child only when the man releases a Y chromosome. But should they man release X chromosome then the gender of their baby will be female.

That fact having been established, I want to intimate you on another interesting fact which is that Y chromosome dies faster than X chromosome. Y chromosome does not last longer than 24hours while X chromosome last for as long as 72 hours. It is on this fact that we will build our trial and error practice.

In my last post, I explained what ovulation means and how to calculate a woman's ovulation period. In case you missed it then go to the homepage and read it.

Using the method I am about to explain now, it is easier to target and get a male child than a female. The reason is thus:

If you wish to have a male child, the only thing you need to do is to have sex with your wife on the first day of her ovulation. This will give the Y chromosome a higher chances of fertilising the egg. If the egg fertilises within 24hours, chances are that the child will most likely be a male.

On the other hand, if it is a female child that you need, all you need to do is to have sex with your wife when it will take more than atleast 24 hours before her ovulation. This will enable the Y chromosome to die off before her ovulation occurs and this implies that the X chromosome will fertilise the egg.

The difficulty encountered in getting a female child arises in

- Ensuring that ovulation occurs within 72 hours of sexual intercourse. If ovulation does not occur within this time frame, the implication is that both X and Y chromosomes will die and there will be no fertilisation. Hence, the next time you will be meeting your wife maybe too close before ovulation occurs and this will decrease the chances of getting the female child because the Y chromosome will be active to fertilise the egg unless conception is delayed till the next month.

This is the natural way of getting a child with the gender of your choice.

visit to read this and more

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/05/how-to-naturally-decide-sex-gender-of.html?m=1

Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by stigmond(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
Thank you man! I'll try and figure that out on my own(OMO).
Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by Twaci(f): 6:00pm On May 27, 2016
How about we leave God's work to Him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by Kaira333: 6:07pm On May 27, 2016
I strongly believe dat God is d giver of children and He also determines d gender but we ought to do d ones we can do as human. Op assuming u are not too sure dat u are ovulating dat day, For people dat are looking for male child, I think its better u have sex a day or two days after ovulation signs to make sure dat d egg is already there. Op how do u see dat?
Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
grin adonbelieveit...

Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by Pidggin(f): 12:58am On May 28, 2016
@OP, how about if someone wants a child with pointed nose? That baby's nose is so flat but cute pix smiley, i think we should have moved beyond pre-determining gender to determining hair color, IQ, skin tone, future height, etc. If you wanna play God, why not go all out?

Learn to Fear God.
Re: How To naturally Decide The Sex(gender) Of Your Baby by oweniwe(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2016
Gender imbalance in Nigeria is big problem o.

We need more baby boys.

I went to a pry school today... They were preparing for inter house sport ... 65% of the students were girls...Girls full everywhere...
I was Very worriied Cos d gender imbalance is a ticking time bomb.

In the Universities now, 60% of students are girls... In the workplace, more women are taking over the offices.

In the next 10-20 years... To see a man who is ready for marriage will be very hard

Just my personal opinion

(1) (Reply)

Yanking Off 2nd Pregnancy For This Man- Lady Tweets / Is There Anything Wrong With Buying Family Land? / My Husband Compares Me With Goats, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.