Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE (1457 Views)

This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! / First They Were Libyans, Then Malians Now SA Based Drug Lords / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by cuteboy2: 6:00pm On May 27, 2016
The captured and converted underaged girl, Ese Oruru has just been delivered of a very white bouncing baby girl.

The baby has striking white skin and straight onyibo hair. True to President Buhari's theory, the pinshure below confirms that BH, Fulani herdsmen and their close cousins Fulani abductors of under aged girls for forced marriage and conversion to Islam are actually from Libya.

How I wish Col Muamar Gaddafi was still alive, I would have asked him a few questions.

Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by houstonia(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2016
You're just so unwise, your illiteracy shows no bounds. You never heard of the Shuwa Arabs abi? If I were you this is when I'd quit writing. Just stick to your liking and sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by SaiNigeria: 6:13pm On May 27, 2016
houstonia:
You're just so unwise, your ilitracy shows no bounds. You never heard of the Shuwa Arabs abi? If I were you this is when I'd quit writing. Just stick to your liking and sharing

Spell ILITRACY(illiteracy) no gree you.......did you drop from the sky like oduduwa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by cuteboy2: 6:21pm On May 27, 2016
houstonia:
You're just so unwise, your ilitracy shows no bounds. You never heard of the Shuwa Arabs abi? If I were you this is when I'd quit writing. Just stick to your liking and sharing

Gbagaun.
Honourable writer, I doff my hat at your excellent writing skills.
Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by RandomVic(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Everybody don turn FBI for this buhari administration tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by cuteboy2: 6:58pm On May 27, 2016
houstonia:

Another yaba left escapee on the loose
Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by houstonia(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
cuteboy2:

Another yaba left escapee on the loose

does that help you understand how disoriented your whole write up makes you look?

Quit writing it's clearly not your thing.
Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by cuteboy2: 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
houstonia:

does that help you understand how disoriented your whole write up makes you look?

Quit writing it's clearly not your thing.

Make una run ooooo. The man wan strip naked enter market oooooo
Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
cuteboy2:
The captured and converted underaged girl, Ese Oruru has just been delivered of a very white bouncing baby girl.

The baby has striking white skin and straight onyibo hair. True to President Buhari's theory, the pinshure below confirms that BH, Fulani herdsmen and their close cousins Fulani abductors of under aged girls for forced marriage and conversion to Islam are actually from Libya.

How I wish Col Muamar Gaddafi was still alive, I would have asked him a few questions.

Re: Buhari Is Right About Libyans - PICTURE by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
cuteboy2:

Grab sense!

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Learn From Buhari's Democracy Day Speech? / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Nigeria 56th Anniversary With Her B00bs / BREAKING! Controversial Igbere TV Back Online After DSS Saga(see Their 1st Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.