Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,128 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne (748 Views)

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Help! How Can One Get Rid Of Kidney Stones? / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
my acne has disfigured my face totaly,have used alot of acne lotion do anyone knws any drugs or injection that can cure it
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by jopretty(f): 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
Have you tried Funbact A?
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
jopretty:
Have you tried Funbact A?
Not a nice idea....
Even if she wants to use a tropical cream, she should go for skinea...
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by Khd95(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
Funbact A nad the likes will bleach ur face

get a brake oil from a mechanic nd apply it on d affected spots every nyt,wash ur face every morning with warm water every morning,......its very effecteive
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
jummiesmart:
my acne has disfigured my face totaly,have used alot of acne lotion do anyone knws any drugs or injection that can cure it

It can be managed....

am a victim too... wld HV loved to show u before and after picture... but not on Nland .

Watch your meal,

Buy Specific Cleansers, Washers, Cream.

Make sure you get rid of dry cells on your face by using some specific lotion and hot water...

You will manage it properly till u outgrow it...

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by mhizeva(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
It depends on your complexion... If you are fair good for you... But if you are black then this won't help

Well I once had the most terrible of acne and I worked tirelessly to get rid of it. Until a female friend directed me to use clearasil and skineal (yes, people say skineal got issues but, if you use it with clearasil for 1 - 2 months you will get a perfect cleansed face) The good thing also is that you wouldn't have to become addicted to it.... (that is have to use it all your life) as after some time your face will stay normal even if you stop using it..,

Why am prescribing this for you is because I have done so for another friend and it worked also....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by Emmaesty(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
Neo medrol is the only way out. Tested and trusted
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 27, 2016
tanks alot,it all helps
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
tanks alot,it all helps :Dtanks alot,it all helps
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by jopretty(f): 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Not a nice idea....

Even if she wants to use a tropical cream, she should go for skinea...
I once used Skineal, it kinda bleached my face. Well, maybe it might work for her.
Re: Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Acne by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2016
jopretty:
I once used Skineal, it kinda bleached my face. Well, maybe it might work for her.

Funbact A also bleaches..

So we go for the lesser devil... Skinea... she is fair already...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Complains Of Stomach Pain, What Doctors Found Is Shocking – Photos / Why You Feel Dizzy When You Stand Up / RUZU BITTERS For Residence In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.