Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Fayose Blast Striking Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Blast Striking Workers (417 Views)

Shut Up When Governors Are Talking; You Are Just A Senator– Fayose Blast Kashamu / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blast Striking Workers by Adunbi2(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
# FayoseSpeaks When the APC govt of Fayemi was plunging the State into debt, labour did not go on strike. Ekiti is paying over N1bn on loans per month. #FayoseSpeaks Today, Ekiti State Universal Education Board cannot access intervention fund from UBEC because of the fraud committed by the past govt. #FayoseSpeaks The labour leaders are the ones allocating funds here in Ekiti, not me. I don't attend the monthly meeting of Cash Allocation Committee #FayoseSpeaks Payment of December 2015 salary without deductions was an agreement bw the govt and the labour leaders. They agreed that only the basic salary be paid. #FayoseSpeaks January and May 2015 compared with January and May 2016, N6bn was the shortfall of the allocation received by Ekiti. #FayoseSpeaks I love the workers and I am ready to do everything for you but I can only spend money that is available. On capital projects, the N10bn is like a bond from the FG that must be tied to capital projects. N86m is to be repaid monthly. The money is in the bank and the bank is the one disbursing the money to the contractors. The money is not part of the allocation to the State. It is tied to capital projects and it cannot be used for any other purpose. The money is even in the bank. #FayoseSpeaks The N752m that came from Abuja this month will be used to pay those workers that are not on strike.
Re: Fayose Blast Striking Workers by kc2hansome(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
NLC can never be taken seriously. After ending a 5days ineffective strike which I'm sure jagaban watered their vineyard. Now they are turning on Ayo to pleases the u know who.

The simple reason why the strike was ineffective is because Nigerians are wiser. We know NLC leaders fight for their own pockets. Take Oshimole and 2012GEJ subsidy strike as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Blast Striking Workers by Free36(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
Thank God fayose now knows that you can only spend what is available.....

Man must face difficulties before he knows that God exist. When man is living in peace, he thinks that he is enjoying cause of it's hand work.........

Although am not satisfy with Buhari's government. But ask yourself the state of other Africa countries economy.

If Buhari fails to solve this issues in the remaining 3years, then I will tag his government as a failed government.

Fayose welcome to the league of troubled Nigeria leaders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Betting, Social Media And The Future Of Youths / The Benefits Of Having Correct Census Figures, Nationalised Financial Sector And / Buhari: Jonathan’s Sense Of Patriotism Shocked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.