Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ (1209 Views)

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / FG To Block Radio Broadcasts By Boko Haram, NDA, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Bubu4Sea: 8:38pm On May 27, 2016
[size=14pt] I wonder who is more wicked between IPOB & The NDA?

[/size]

They want to make old man Buhari jump into sea!

They want to make our sophisticated westerners go back to growing Cocoa ?

They want to the fulani people to go back to growing groundnuts?

[size=14pt]This is [/size]

[size=14pt]WHO WICKED PASS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by psucc(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
Op kindly review the topic to: between Buhari, NDA and IPOB is is more . . .
and see comments running and even hit the FP

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2016
psucc:
Op kindly review the topic to:
between Buhari, NDA and IPOB is is more . . .

and see comments running and even hit the FP
Did I hear you say FP? Keep dreaming,such thrash can't make FP.
Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Bubu4Sea: 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Did I hear you say FP? Keep dreaming,such thrash can't make FP.

How is it thrash please?

Is it not true that the way things are going the south-west will go back to growing cocoa?

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:15pm On May 27, 2016
Iranu!
Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
Bubu4Sea:

How is it thrash please?

Is it not true that the way things are going the south-west will go back to growing cocoa?
And what would the south east fall back on?
Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Bubu4Sea: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
And what would the south east fall back on?

For the south-east to be pushing to leave, they know their worth.

The only people scared of leaving dont have anything. cool

Well I dont know the south-east but remember a couple of their states have oil. cheesy

Remember they manufacture car grin.

They also have coal.

But dont worry the south-west still has cocoa to plant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Femiwilli: 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
The South-West I hope you still know how to plant cocoa, you go need am oh! cool

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Nawa4nl: 6:20pm On May 28, 2016
B00hari by far is the most wicked

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Fash20: 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Kids. Stupid kids.
Re: Between Buhari, The Nda & Ipob Who Is More Wicked........ by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 28, 2016
Bubu4Sea:

For the south-east to be pushing to leave, they know their worth.

The only people scared of leaving dont have anything. cool

Well I dont know the south-east but remember a couple of their states have oil. cheesy

Remember they manufacture car grin.

They also have coal.

But dont worry the south-west still has cocoa to plant. grin
the same cocoa western region used to build the first university in Nigeria, first radio station,one of the tallest building and so many social amenities and infrastructures.
don't die because of southwest because it seems you can't have a good night rest without drooling over southwest.
and your brothers are busying selling gala and fanyogo in the southwest.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashola At The Wedding Of Noble Igwe And Chioma Otisi / PHOTOS: Adamu Tilde, Almajiri From Borno Graduates From Hungary With Distinction / Burataigate: Secret Of Saving For $450,000 Dubai House Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.