Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,672,562 members, 6,284,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 12:30 AM

What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? (9378 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? by Sanya100: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Someone told me that https://hostfence.com/ really offers daily and cheapest hosting plans as low as #30per day and the web hosting company is the most secure in Nigeria? I just hosted my website there and it has been excellent though. Has anyone tried it yet? Please let me know
Re: What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? by OliviaNell: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
In order to keep a user on the site, you need to literally get into their head and find out what drives them. What are his habits? Needs? Experiences? Problems? Understanding the target audience gives you an advantage and allows you to develop a high-conversion design that does not contradict the owner's vision. You can find out here how much does it cost to design a simple website
Re: What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development? by jamesfenit: 1:37pm On May 04
Now I have explained the basics difference between Website Development and Website Design, Basically, Web Developers, on the other hand, take a website design and even make a functioning website from it. Web developers use CSS, HTML, Javascript, PHP, and other programming languages to bring to life the design files. If you want more information about Website Design or Development, and If you need to a website design company in London you can visit the site: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/design/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amateur/up Coming Website designers opportunity To Exchange Ideas And Learn More / I Need The Services Of A Hacker! Very Urgent Please / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.