Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? (11612 Views)

Help Paying On Namecheap And 1and1 Webhosting And Domain / Bloggers Whìch Niche Is Best For Easy Adsense Approval???? / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by FastestTech(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am a novice on blogging just as many were when they started their blogging career.

With the zeal in me, am working towards improving my writing skills, that is why i came up with this blog., ''Fastest Tech''.

Although am currently designing the website.

I recently went on a research to know the best paying niche on Adsense,

What i saw was, Technology blogs/website, jobs blogs (especially in Nigeria), and lastly i also spotted real estate blogs (housing).

Note: I want to blog with passion, but with time, i believe income will come in.

So am currently confused, what is the most paying niche with Adsense?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by FastestTech(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2016
cc: UjSizzle, mkmyers45
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by FastestTech(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Cc: adewasco2k, Slyr0x
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by writerslodge: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Health Niche my brother. I will advice you to only publish unique contents(not copy & paste) on your blog. ****

2 Likes

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by fattbabakay(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
FastestTech:
Am a novice on blogging just as many were when they started their blogging career.

With the zeal in me, am working towards improving my writing skills, that is why i came up with this blog., ''Fastest Tech''.

What i saw was, Technology blogs/website, jobs blogs (especially in Nigeria), and lastly i also spotted real estate blogs (housing).

Note: I want to blog with passion, but with time, i believe income will come in.

You sound more like you want to blog for adsense rather than for passion. If I'm wrong, then just pick a niche that you are comfortable with, that is a niche in which your knowledge is vast.

5 Likes

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sphilip1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
fattbabakay:
You sound more like you want to blog for adsense rather than for passion. If I'm wrong, then just pick a niche that you are comfortable with, that is a niche in which your knowledge is vast.

chairman you are right.... Just said my mind...
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Abdul9025(m): 4:38am On Jun 30, 2016
FastestTech:

Am not investing in Health for now.

But, Technology.

Hope you are good with that?

Cc lalasticlala

see wahala... u say u r novice, since u already chose Technology why the thread then...

7 Likes

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Abdul9025:

see wahala... u say u r novice, since u already chose Technology why the thread then...

Thats a perfect reply. The op had revealed to you what he wants..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by NaijaCuzin: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
FastestTech:

!!Advice of the Year!!

go for Tech... if you are good in it... Adsense would accept you without your consent ;-)
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
fattbabakay:
Gbam!
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Emperoo: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
fattbabakay:
Best response

1 Like

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by brunofarad(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Here to learn
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Pyno30: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month to you all, The time is ticking
and fast spent, We shall not die but to live to
declare his good works

5 Likes

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by dollaflow(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2016
hnm
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by ichommy(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2016
1. Acne Remedies

2. Insurance

3. Mortgage

4. Weight Loss

5. Student Loan

6. Health & Wellness.

7. Lawyer

Insurance

Insurance is the most expensive niche, which is able to generate huge income from your blog.

You know why because there is much competition in insurance as well as it’s very complicated to get high rank so advertisers are bid as much high as they can.

The insurance blogs as well as websites enjoy a much high Cost Per Click with keywords of insurance niche ranging up to 30$+ just for a one click.

I think I have try. you can get high CPC $/€/£ per click.

CC FastestTech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by raziboi(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Go for tech If ur good in it
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sasuwa(f): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Education, degree enrolment, scholarship, online colledge enrolment
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2016
That your research is erroneous
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2016
ichommy:
1. Acne Remedies

2. Insurance

3. Mortgage

4. Weight Loss

5. Student Loan

6. Health & Wellness.

7. Lawyer

Insurance

Insurance is the most expensive niche, which is able to generate huge income from your blog.

You know why because there is much competition in insurance as well as it’s very complicated to get high rank so advertisers are bid as much high as they can.

The insurance blogs as well as websites enjoy a much high Cost Per Click with keywords of insurance niche ranging up to 30$+ just for a one click.

I think I have try. you can get high CPC $/€/£ per click.

CC FastestTech

This is far more on point... Since you are heading into adsense driven blogging... I'll also add scholarships
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by joey150(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
I just started my own blog, for now its just for the fun of it.

I do tech,health and sports. I do not believe in sticking to just one niche. If you can combine 3 or 2 it means you will get a wider range of readers.

My opinion though. Check out my play blog lol.. Via my signature. And boomark it if you like it.
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by tonyx4x44(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Tech is a low paying niche for adsense... Most of the visitors to tech sites are tech savvy and use heavy ad blocking tools so you might not earn $5 for a month self. If you are good in tech you should know this already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by telim: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2016
don't be lazy, research it yourself using Google keyword planner. It is as simple as ABC
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by chukslawrence(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2016
K
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2016
I am just here to learn the next site to build for my next adsense application undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2016
writerslodge:
Health Niche my brother. I will advice you to only publish unique contents(not copy & paste) on your blog. ****

Wonderful
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
fattbabakay:

I dont think he is up to this suggestion

Please, rethink
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2016
tonyx4x44:
Tech is a low paying niche for adsense... Most of the visitors to tech sites are tech savvy and use heavy ad blocking tools so you might not earn $5 for a month self. If you are good in tech you should know this already

Really?
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by frodobee: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Use google keywords and check cost-per-click CPC of any word, unless you want to determine which industry has the highest CPC on the average. NB even in insurance, certain Keywords will have lower CPC compared to some keywords in Tech.
Anyway, I am begging for Godaddy coupon. Anybody willing to share a current coupon? Qoute me, I will give you materials on keyword search in exchange.

1 Like

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by mr2kay(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2016
frodobee:
Use google keywords and check cost-per-click CPC of any word, unless you want to determine which industry has the highest CPC on the average. NB even in insurance, certain Keywords will have lower CPC compared to some keywords in Tech.
Anyway, I am begging for Godaddy coupon. Anybody willing to share a current coupon? Qoute me, I will give you materials on keyword search in exchange.
you cab Google coupons and get a valid one bro anyways on keyword research Longtail pro is the best
Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by frodobee: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2016
joey150:
I just started my own blog, for now its just for the fun of it.

I do tech,health and sports. I do not believe in sticking to just one niche. If you can combine 3 or 2 it means you will get a wider range of readers.

My opinion though. Check out my play blog lol.. Via my signature. And boomark it if you like it.

That's a newbie attitude to blogging, you can never rank, even if you employ blackhat you can never out-rank SEO niche site period! Anyway good luck. Hey I am not discouraging you,if you doing it for fun.

1 Like

Re: Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? by Sasuwa(f): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Is this blog, physics tutorials a good niche. www.physicslectures.info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Naira Exchange Rate On Nigeria Paypal??? / Nigeria's First Email Service Naij.com / Top 10 Adnetworks For Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.