Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert (1422 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / Kyphosis A.K.A Hunch Back: Types, Symptoms, Causes and Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by famora(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Kindly need everyone that has info on this subject someone is dieing in pain after a lot has been done...Rescue a soul
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by lovingT(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
Just get a prostate biopsy. No specific symptom that differentiates it from benign hyperplasia of the prostate. Except metastatic symptoms but then u still have to prove the cancer is from the prostrate
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by famora(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2016
thanks for the info
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by sammysunny88: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2016
famora:
Kindly need everyone that has info on this subject someone is dieing in pain after a lot has been done...Rescue a soul
Prostate is a small gland located in between a man's joystick and is a bladder. It main function is to produce a thick white fluid that mixed with the sperm produced by testicle to creat fluid.
When this small sized gland becomes larger than it normal size, the following symtoms will surface;
1. A weak or slow urinary stream
2. A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
3. Difficultty starting urinating
4. Frequent urination
5. Urgent sensation to urinate
6. Getting up frequently at night to urinate
7. Straining to urinate
8. Continued dribbling of urine
9 urine retention
10. Inability to hold urine etc.
50% of men over 50 years and above will exprience prostate enlargement and after the age of 70, the percentage goes to over 90%. The thought of many people with prostate enlargement or prostate cancer is that, they are left with no option than surgery but there is more to that. Prostate enlargement can be cure completely without operation or managing it with help of natural pure herbal. These herbal are very effective because we have used it to treat and cure a prostate enlargement of 5 years which doctor have rejected from hospital and many other have gotten their freedom from prostate enlargement with help of these pure herbal from china. The efficacy of this herbal is guaranteed they are curative and for prevention because it is pure herbs from China.
Quote me and drop your whatsap contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with the full details of this herbal and it's efficacy.
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2016
I think this could help the person. Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to balance the person's acid-alkali level, nourish his/her system, and cleanse all bacteria that might have caused the cancer. Shake-off Phyto Fiber would help the person release excess waste from the body, promote growth of good bacteria, lower bad cholesterol in the body. Bio-Elixir would increase the HGH(Human Growth Hormone) level in the person's body.

If you need it, contact me on 08093048275. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by NAJALYN: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
This ebook will give you all the information you seek, including CURE for prostate cancer.

Treat Without Surgery -
Enlarged Prostrate and
Prostrate Cancer
Title: Treat Without Surgery - Enlarged
Prostrate and Prostrate Cancer
Author: Evelyn Oforofuo
Format: E-Book (PDF)
Price: N1000
Description: The names "Enlarged Prostate"
and "Prostate Cancer," just like "fibroids," have
become household names. These ailments
have claimed the lives of our men in their
thousands, and unless we take precaution,
many more will go.
Enlarged Prostate and Prostate Cancer are
ailments that affect MEN ONLY, just as Fibroids
affect WOMEN ONLY.
About 50% of men who are gradually advancing
in age, from about 30 years old to about 50
years old, develop enlarged prostate. 90% of
men who are about 80years and above develop
the condition. Although most of the patients
rarely have symptoms, but with age, the
symptoms appear.
In the past, surgery was the one way to go
about treating this deadly ailment.
Unfortunately, it never yielded a permanent
result. Some surgeries led to more
complications and finally, death.
So why should our men continue to go under
the knife? When there are treatments to help
prevent and even cure the ailment. Further
more, the solution is permanent.
This eBook, reveals to us this solution. And it is
a book every man should read.
https://lynsnaturalhealth..co.ke/2016/09/treat-without-surgery-enlarged.html?m=1.
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
YemiWrites1:
I think this could help the person. Splina Liquid Chlorophyll to balance the person's acid-alkali level, nourish his/her system, and cleanse all bacteria that might have caused the cancer. Shake-off Phyto Fiber would help the person release excess waste from the body, promote growth of good bacteria, lower bad cholesterol in the body. Bio-Elixir would increase the HGH(Human Growth Hormone) level in the person's body.

If you need it, contact me on 08093048275. I'm in Lagos, Nigeria.
c I hate u guyz...na everytin una dey cure
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
c I hate u guyz...na everytin una dey cure
Feel good now!
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by Eniano30: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2016
If u really need a cure and how to prevent various forms of Cancer then forget about all the believes that it has no cure and contact 08184505053.
Re: Doctors!!! I Need Info About Prostate Cancer Symptoms,causes And How To Avert by eben202: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Several antioxidants and other nutrients have been identified as potentially helpful supplements for conditions of the prostate. Those conditions include benign prostatic hypertrophy (BHP) or enlarged prostate.

The following are the minerals and vitamins for preventing and taking care of prostate cancer.

1.       SAW PAMETTO: is an extract of the fruit of Serena repens. It is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. It is good for the treatment of prostate and prostate cancer. In the U.S., men have relied more on the herb saw palmetto than on other natural therapies for relief from enlarged prostate. Men participating in several studies had better results when taking saw palmetto as compared to taking placebo.

2.       PUMPKIN SEEDS: The seeds are rich in zinc, selenium and other minerals that have been shown to reduce prostate cancer risk.

3.       SELENIUM: Selenium helps in preventing prostate cancer in men. Studies have been able to show that selenium can help slow, and even reverse, the progression of cancer - including prostate cancer - in people who already have the disease.

4.       SOY PROTEIN: Soy foods in its natural state contain an active ingredient known as phytoestrogens, which inhibit the secretion of testosterone, restrict the blood flow in the area of the prostate gland and thus inhibit the growth of cancerous cells.

5.       ZINC: Numerous studies have now confirmed that zinc will not only prevent prostate cancers from occurring, it will actually destroy prostate cancer cells. This is thought to occur because of zinc’s powerful anti-inflammatory effect.

6.     VITAMIN D: Vitamin D is one of the most remarkable natural cures for prostate cancer yet discovered. It not only prevents but helps in curing prostate cancer

7.       GREEN TEA: Green tea contains an active ingredient called polyphenols, which stop the growth and multiplication of cancerous cells and also have the potential to kill the existing cancer cells.

8.       GINGER: When consumed on a regular basis, ginger, a powerful herb with roots that possess certain antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, inhibits the proliferation of cancerous cells.

9.       TURMERIC: Scientists have discovered that turmeric a popular spice with a bitter, peppery taste, which is produced by grinding the roots of a perennial plant that bears the same name, may be effective in treating prostate cancer, according to Prostate.net.

SWISSGARDE PRODUCTS THAT CONTAINS THESE HERBAL EXTRACTS

1.       40 PLUS FOR MEN

It contains Saw Palmetto, Soy protein, Pumpkin Seeds, Zinc, Vitamin E and lecithin

2.       Aloe Power: The products contains Aloe Vera Powder, Aloe Vera Bitters, Vitamin C, Ginseng Extract, Chinese Green Tea, Sutherlandia

3.       Buchu Power

Buchu Power contains:  Buchu extract, Tumeric root extract, Ginger, Vitamin C, Black Walnut, Dandelion Extract.

4.       Super Cider:

Super Cider contains Cider Vinegar, Apple Pectin, Propolis, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP, Kelp, Wheat Germ, Lecithin

5.       Defender

Defender capsules contains Beta Carotene, Garlic Powder, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc as Gluconate, Proanthocyanadins, Parsley Leaf Powder

So for prostrate, the recommended products are :

If the prostrate is not in the advanced stage, give:40 plus for men, Alo or Buchu power, Defender and Super cider.

But if Advanced give:

Defender, Aloe Power, Super Cider, Buchu Power, 40 plus for men and African Potato,omega plus
Call or whatsapp 07030797114 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On My Constant Chest Pain,mild Headache And Drowsiness / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Are You Worry About Erection??? Let Discuss About Erectile Dysfunction Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.