Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Need Help With Promoting CPA Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With Promoting CPA Offers (679 Views)

Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot / How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? / Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Promoting CPA Offers by ceecia(f): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
I just got accepted into Maxbounty CPA network and I would like a CPA guru to help me and show me how to promote offers. Thanks
Re: Need Help With Promoting CPA Offers by sseunth(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
go get usa fb acct.....join as many group as u can....and mk sure it is a female acct o..cus guys tend to click on anything posted by a female then a male.....now if what u wanna promote is under fitness, make sure u join enough groups on fitness....so if u wanna post, make sure it is always 1pm usa time cus they always have time for fb that time or 6pm usa time when they are done with the day's work....we are ahead of them with 6hrs....

u can use twitter and ig too....but u have to build ur followers....free method

for paid, u can use fb ads, twitter ads, ig ads and some other sites...i have forgotten their names....like buyandsellads...

then, try and get a landing page...from their u will build ur list and strt sending offer through ur email list.....

NOTE: I AM NOT INTO IT BUT THATS THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT IT.
Re: Need Help With Promoting CPA Offers by ceecia(f): 2:12am On May 28, 2016
sseunth:
go get usa fb acct.....join as many group as u can....and mk sure it is a female acct o..cus guys tend to click on anything posted by a female then a male.....now if what u wanna promote is under fitness, make sure u join enough groups on fitness....so if u wanna post, make sure it is always 1pm usa time cus they always have time for fb that time or 6pm usa time when they are done with the day's work....we are ahead of them with 6hrs....

u can use twitter and ig too....but u have to build ur followers....free method

for paid, u can use fb ads, twitter ads, ig ads and some other sites...i have forgotten their names....like buyandsellads...

then, try and get a landing page...from their u will build ur list and strt sending offer through ur email list.....

NOTE: I AM NOT INTO IT BUT THATS THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT IT.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Designers Wrist Watches, Sunglasses, Synthetic N Original Human Hair / . / How Gtbank Is Making Profits By Swindling Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.