Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? (1267 Views)

Mistakes Most Online Shoppers In Nigeria Make And How To Avoid Them. / Which Traffic Is Most Effective For CPA Dating Offer / How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Here i have a few questions about Landing Pages so its open to this awesome forum nairaland to help out us noobs.

Say i need to test 5 landing pages do i need to buy 5 domains to host those? or one generic domain would do?

How to go about creating those landing pages? Any wp theme or plugin or something suggestion?

Any tips about landing pages would help too!

Looking for answers sad shocked cry
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Temitope223(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
You can get create landing page free urself online or order for it at fiverr..
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Temitope223:
You can get create landing page free urself online or order for it at fiverr..
i know i can do it.. am good with html nd css
but am kinda of confuse here
how do i start?
and how will i use those landing pages
pls i need ur answer.. hel pls
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by samogo1: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
If there are in the same niche, you can use one domain name. But if different niches, then it will look unprofessional to use a weightloss domain name for beauty landing page.

you can use WordPress for landing page. There is an option for dat when creating a new post. But if you are good with HTML, then its also great.
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2016
thanks samogo....
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Use profit builder
Re: How To Make And Use Landing Pages For Cpa Offers? by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2016
profit builder.... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Should I Go For - I Need Advice Please? / Ever Wondered How To Get Started With Bitcoin Mining For Less Than 50k...welcome / How To Set And Achieve Your Goals For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.