Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) (24894 Views)

Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Leiman100(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
ogaJona:
I have feeling the Op manipulates this names or they decides to pop out one little crime committed by Easterners to encouraged tribal comments.
Last bullet:: nah only ibos dey commit crimes abi Awusa and Yoloba are all saints
no be only Ibos dey commit crime but na their own pass all the Nigerian tribes put together, that's why they are more in the news for bad reasons always disgracing Nigeria anywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by oweman: 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Day11 post=46035977]I forsee danger on this thread angry

Name Checker Avengers will invade here any moment from now.

Surely when you have this type of news the ibos will not be found missing .
this news was on BBC hausa this morning .
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Leiman100(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2016
eyeview:
While the northerners have invaded the country's agencies and posts from where they fleece the nation,this igbos who then prefer to hustle outside.
So hausa chop inside,igbos are left with no option than to go outside to chop.

Ww.datsall
shameless lier, is that your justification for stealing all over the world and disgracing Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Leiman100(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
andaxon:
you need help, serious spiritual+mental help. that's how you promote tribalism
so you guys knows what tribalism means eh?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by egokudiowomoney: 5:16pm On May 28, 2016
see his face like that of Nnamdi.K
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Fabulosdave01: 5:17pm On May 28, 2016
Highbhee:
Can Nigeria ever Unite?
The person that reported this News cant be Igbo guy...Sure,he s a western.But if d OP sees the same case of dis news, involving a Person from his tribe.....he wont report it .....Every tribe has its Good nd Bad Egg,Igbo are doing well also in the diaspora......The white,Foreigners Group Us all As Nigerianz,and not As Hausa,yoruba,Igbo.....Or in their report had they ever said their accused is from a particular region?......"Nigeria s for Nigerians nd not Yoruba,hausema,or Igbo's"....Only wen we believe in rs we can move forward.....Bfr yu portray me as Impersonator of yoruba moniker,Am a Nigerian nt yoruba...God bless The Original Country n d WOrld

I'm Yoruba and I support you. This tribalism has to end.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Chukazu: 5:19pm On May 28, 2016
FisifunKododada:
grin cool If you guessed the region before reading the story hit like - if you are surprised hit share. cool

Its the Yeeboos again. Chai Chukwu Okike Alabama must hear this. shocked

Secretary General Name Checkers Association International Branch. grin

chukwu okike "Alabama?" ... LOL, very funny.
I use to feel bitter about all this tribal shenanigans,but these day I just laugh my heart out. cheesy
FisifunKododada:
grin cool If you guessed the region before reading the story hit like - if you are surprised hit share. cool

international branch?.. is Afghanistan or Syria cheesy
FisifunKododada:

chukwu okike "Alabama?" ... LOL, very funny.
I use to feel bitter about all this tribal shenanigans,but these day I just laugh my heart out. cheesy
FisifunKododada:

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by SpaxeX(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
niggaz4life:
he is biafran not nigerian
Mind your words, it is offensive
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by eyeview: 5:28pm On May 28, 2016
Leiman100:
shameless lier, is that your justification for stealing all over the world and disgracing Nigeria?

You have to meet some of those guys to understand. Some of them are graduates who will recount the years they spent in nigeria looking for job before they ventured out. And because they aren't given equal fairness out there,they resort to 'anything' to earn income.
The sad thing is that this is because most of the opportunities here are taken up by hausas who didn't even make grades as good as these guys out there.
Do an objective study of the men being named for one corrupt case or the othere in ministries,parastatals and govt agencies and you will notice that they are mostly from one end of the country(north).
Am not holding brief for these guys cos it doesn't help the nation's image outside but check their crime and compare it with the billions these people misappropriate in power internally.
If am to advice them,I will tell them to desist because its having a negative impact for nigeria internationally,but they should come back and fight for a share of the nation's resources,it is not the exclusive right of one regiion.
Have a nice day.
P/s,next time I won't reply your post if your spellings and grammar are not correct.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by omonnakoda: 5:32pm On May 28, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Highbhee(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
Fabulosdave01:

I'm Yoruba and I support you. This tribalism has to end.
God bless you bro
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by yom2(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Hmm! If igwe Festus!!! Igwee!!!!! Be like Indians come brutal this season o
hes even looking like an indian
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
Its d hardworkin israelitez again
awon ti Ipob
d self-acclaimed jewz
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

You guys should stop fooling yourselves .... Plsssssss

Enough of these tribal war on Nairaland... For ur information, My mum is Yoruba woman

Internationally, igwe is a Nigerian not an "Igbo man"

Thank You
Story
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Aroh48(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
That name,“ IGWE “

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
That people still fall for lottery scam and "wash wash" is still unbelievable to me.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by HorLa00(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
They are who they are!!
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by PenSniper: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
I trust them. They never disappoint. They and crime are like bread and cheese.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by macaranta(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
Immaturity is when you see a crime thread and start checking names undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by omooba969(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
justwise:
There is no victim here, both of them are criminals and should receive the same jail sentence

Ipobitis: new disease.

Symtom: blaming victims of crime. grin

Only an Ipobite is capable of doing that. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Brigadier7(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
Igbo people and Fraud are like 5 and 6....very dubious people

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by justwise(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
omooba969:

Ipobitis: new disease.

Symtom: blaming victims of crime. grin

Only an Ipobite is capable of doing that. cool

You need to be a criminal, an illustrate or both to fall victim of lottery scam.

How will you win a lottery you did not play? Even you played you know the lottery organizers and you don't pay money to claim your price.

There is no victim here both of them are criminals
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by ayibatari99(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2016
Edum13656:

we? as if u get any value.

U get hammm! Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Litmus: 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
Some of the biggest fraudsters are Indians themselves. They wont stop bothering man with phone-calls, from Delhi, wanting to fix my perfectly functioning PC. In an odd way, the Nigerian guy deserves guarded admiration.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Babs80(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2016
Weldon

som1 should cal me waziri
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by calliope(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
andaxon:
you need help, serious spiritual+mental help. that's how you promote tribalism
No one is promoting tribalism....... The truth hurts, Deal with it.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2016
grayht:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Igwe Festus Abraham...
Hard working children of isrealites!
Where is lalasticlacla

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by agesron(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2016
There are too greedy, they should free that guy jare.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Naijacitizen(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2016
NCAN (Name Checker Association Of Nigeria) Katsina Branch.
Omenka, come and see Ugandan doing hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Naijacitizen(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2016
agesron:
There are too greedy, they should free that guy jare.

Free nko? May be he is your bread winner.
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Greenback: 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
PenSniper:
I trust them. They never disappoint. They and crime are like bread and cheese.

wha'bout u,where are u,now? What are u doing in ban jail,now?
Re: Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) by Oasis111(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2016
typical nigerian they are the scum of Africa and yet they come to my country india to commit fraud and sell drugs and you nigerian are the worst in africa and no wonder you sell your women in europe to prostitute and send your boyz to traffick drugs around the world and sometime i feel you ppl are better under colonialism looooooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) / Housewife Poisons Neighbour’s Water With Sniper In Lagos / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.