Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies (58915 Views)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by chimebube: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
It has been revealed that an arrested internet fraudster, Abiodun Joseph, who impersonated the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, on his Facebook account, duped two Nigerian ladies based in the United States of America of various sums of money.

Joseph who was arrested by officers of the Ogun State Police Command, last Wednesday 19th April at Ilese, uploaded Ooni’s pictures on his Facebook account and in no time, people mostly ladies began to send him requests, many commenting on his good looks. Joseph revealed that many ladies sent requests to him, that they wanted to be his ‘Oloris’ thinking he was genuine, and this was how he was able to defraud some of them.

“But in our chats, I told them that they have to pay some money if they are really interested in being my Oloris. Two of them based in the U.S fell for the scam and sent some money totalling N600,000 to me through money transfer mode" he said.

He went further to disclose that the ladies were really desperate, as some of them sent nude pictures, showing their breasts and private parts. Joseph, however, said one of ladies had demanded that he should buy her a N45m house for her.

But Joseph said he told her that she had to pay N5m out of the amount and he would make up the balance for her. He was still waiting for that N5m last Wednesday before the police swooped on his residence and arrested him.

Reacting to this, the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, said Joseph had been using his Facebook and Whatsapp accounts to dupe unsuspecting members of the public. Joseph said he opened the Facebook account October last year, purposely to defraud people.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/heres-how-man-who-impersonated-ooni-of.html

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Angeleena(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
abiodun Joseph...

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by CplusJason: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Look at his eyes, one is facing "South" and the other "West"

Oh, his name is even Abiodun Joseph

VERIFIED

Make I nor talk. grin

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by EKITI001: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Flexherbal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Crime does not pay!

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by emeijeh(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Namecheckers!!! !!! !
Show!!!!!! !! !! !! !

60 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
For real...
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
abiodun Joseph...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by TINALETC3(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

Oh, he's name is even Abiodun Joseph

VERIFIED

Make I nor talk. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by holluwai(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na wha o. Hustle no dey stop

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by opethom(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Will gov appreciate if this guys start dey carry gun? Leave yahoo boys alone

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Frank3n2(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonja grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by datola: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Those people being duped self. What kind of character are they made of. Naïve realist?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by HottestFire: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol, has it gotten to that
chimebube:
It has been revealed that an arrested internet fraudster, Abiodun Joseph, who impersonated the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, on his Facebook account, duped two Nigerian ladies based in the United States of America of various sums of money.

“But in our chats, I told them that they have to pay some money if they are really interested in being my Oloris. Two of them based in the U.S fell for the scam and sent some money totalling N600,000 to me through money transfer mode" he said.

He went further to disclose that the ladies were really desperate, as some of them sent nude pictures, showing their breasts and private parts. Joseph, however, said one of ladies had demanded that he should buy her a N45m house for her.

But Joseph said he told her that she had to pay N5m out of the amount and he would make up the balance for her. He was still waiting for that N5m last Wednesday before the police swooped on his residence and arrested him.

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
This one no sabi work at all.
He no even Pick, dem catch am grin.
Afonja oloshi must have taught him NONSENSE

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Arsenalholic(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Gullible ladies

They want to be Oloris. No be only Olori, dem go be Olukun join. And so their common sense could not alert them that the king will not be "recruiting" Oloris via FB.

So people still dey foolish like this?

[

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017

20 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Shiitposter: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

VERIFIED

Make I nor talk. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
“But in our chats, I told them that they have to pay some money if they are really interested in being my Oloris. Two of them based in the U.S fell for the scam and sent some money totalling N600,000 to me through money transfer mode"

Biko which brand those people smoke

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by jeeqaa7(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by slapacha: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Last name Joseph.

Na dem flatron again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
ofe mmanu guy NCAN esut branch ok

weldone onye ofe oil
sharp guy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by phransix2: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
#softwork... Man must survive... Better than carrying gun or doing rituals...

9ja no job... Depression dey kill youths... We don dey attempt suicide...

U come here beg for money some ppl go call you lazy... U beg for job them go say u gats be entrepreneur say u no need to wait for job... Make them give u capital to start them go mute sharply...

Quote me make thunder fire ur papa... I dey para!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by hedonistic: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
CplusJason:

VERIFIED

Make I nor talk. grin
Werey rey.
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Timiblanko(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people have wisdom,some people will pray for wisdom then when they have it they will misuse it

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by GoldenOla(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
A real wa ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by jojomario(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some ladies sha. They want to become olori suddenly.

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Vicolan: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nude ke? Some ladies still has daft brain sha!!!...Back to you Joseph ...Oni go finish u oooh
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yorub........

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Gygonne: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Men dey vex oo
Re: Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided Who still falls for the lies that these scammers peddle online?

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar