Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up (2658 Views)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / She's Scared The Husband Would Cheat If He Lives In Another City / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by SadeK: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2009
I do not know what is wrong with this my second husband do you know what happen today,  he refuse to leave his job at  ikeja and come back to victoria island to pick up my son from my first husband at 2pm, he rather wake me up in my sleep to pick up my son in a taxi. why cant he just call the teacher to bring the boy home since the school is just 100 meter from the house. this man is so rude.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Akinagirl(f): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2009
Since you have so many problems with your second husband, why not divorce him?
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by SadeK: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2009
not yet,  my sister is married to a senator while my cousin is married to one of the director of a bank. I  want the right man for me. you see my mother would not approve  expect the man have alot of money. It is not that i am a gold digger, we are not cheap in our family. at least we host like 1 party a month.  the cost of aso ebi and others can g as high as N100,000. So imagine the man must be making big bucks for me to take him to my mother.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Seun(m): 2:03am On Aug 22, 2009
This approach will not make your husband have a good heart towards his step-sons.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by ima1(f): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2009
I feel sorry for the man who married you, and i don't think u r fit to be a parent, if u cannot wake up from ur sleep and go pick up ur child from school. i am tired of u complaining, get a job or do something with ur life before u have more kids and pawn it off on another man.

2 Likes

Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by oyinda3(f): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2009
lol
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by SeanT21(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2009
SadeK:

not yet, my sister is married to a senator while my cousin is married to one of the director of a bank. I want the right man for me. you see my mother would not approve expect the man have alot of money. It is not that i am a gold digger, we are not cheap in our family. at least we host like 1 party a month. the cost of aso ebi and others can g as high as N100,000. So imagine the man must be making big bucks for me to take him to my mother.

LMAO
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Akinagirl(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2009
Lol. exactly.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by r231(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
you will learn by the time u get to your 10th husbands house with 15 diff kids from diff fathers
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by bintab(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2009
Sade,kin lo n si e gan,ha ba.you need to wake up and be responsibe at least.Ole (thief) ni ore ole(lazy).
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by chiejik(f): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2009
must you post this kind of trash on NL?
haba all fingers are not equal try to cut your coat acording to your size ok unless your are the one putting the whole roles here.try to let your mother know that she has married her own husband, and not to choose for you. unless you want yo be in your parents house till the rest of your life
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by ayomidej(f): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2009
SadeK, you need a husband that you can use remote control to control. I think I have read a few stories of you always complaining about your husband, maybe you are better off being SINGLE. grin
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by xavier3(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2009
Sadek na your second husband i dey pity. i wonda wetin d guy see in u wey him still dey stick around and why him no find out why d 1st 1 run leave u

Oh well mo power 2 your p**sy, coz na wetin i feel say dey tie am down to u b dat
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by shayoor(f): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2009
Na wa 4 u,wetin be u problem,tell us may be we can help u out
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2009
IS she for real? shocked
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by no1madman(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2009
u go soon get third husband.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by prittigrrr(f): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
What do you have to offer your husband besides complaints?
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Ben13: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
I'm confused.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Outstrip(f): 1:23am On Sep 02, 2009
I don't believe anything you say. It's just ridiculous
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by biola44: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by JustGood(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
Another attention seeker post

3 Likes

Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by amebono1: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
SadeK:

not yet,  my sister is married to a senator while my cousin is married to one of the director of a bank. I  want the right man for me. you see my mother would not approve  expect the man have alot of money. It is not that i am a gold digger, we are not cheap in our family. at least we host like 1 party a month.  the cost of aso ebi and others can g as high as N100,000. So imagine the man must be making big bucks for me to take him to my mother.

SadeK:

My second husband want to know who is calling me. is that not rude?what nonsense is this. Is it his business who calls the house. this man is so rude, he refused to give me aso ebi money, he claim 10 aso abi in one years is N450,000. This man is rude. Can you imagine this man ask me to take the taxi from victoria island to Ikoyi,while he take the car to work. Is his job more important than me going to see my sister in her house.

SadeK:

You people are haters, my sister has 8 husband what is the big deal? you people are old fashion.

shut up, i bet you this poster is still a single tiny thing wishing and praying for a rich man

You better go and join an english class instead of wasting your time here, with your different fake stories

fool

1 Like

Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2009
He woke you up at what time?
Do you have a job at all, or are you a stay home mother?
Who drops the boy at school?
Since when do teaching job includes dropping the kids at home too?
na wa oh.
Shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by N101: 12:00pm On May 06, 2011
The OP is not serious - read between the lines people:

She's sleeping @ home in the afternoon.

She has to take a taxi 100 meters from home to pick up her child

Her husband is expected to travel from Ikeja to Ikoyi to pick up the child - last time I checked they weren't in the same vicinity.

Her sister has had 8 husbands.

Seriously, someone is catching fun here.

1 Like

Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by tpia5: 12:15pm On May 06, 2011
My third husband is the same way, @ poster.

I'll soon dump him now.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Bawss1(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2011
Fantasy crap.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Ivynwa(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2011
tpia@:

My third husband is the same way, @ poster.

I'll soon dump him now.

My Fourth husband is worse than that but he at least bought me a jet and built me a five star hotel in Florida so imma bear with him until he tidies up the deal for the Island he is trying to buy for me and I will kick his a** outta the door. Let's roll people it's friday night, where the party at?
I fit Laugh? No I no fit laugh. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Basics007: 7:27am On May 07, 2011
Poster is feeling herself seriously. 2nd husband ko 3rd one ni.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by jasman1: 3:49am On May 08, 2011
Just divorce & go 4 the 3rd,woman.There are no law that I know of agaist doing it as many times as you want.You sounds very smart. What are you waiting for?
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by tpia1: 2:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Ben13: I'm confused.

by?
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by tpia1: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
SadeK: not yet,  my sister is married to a senator while my cousin is married to one of the director of a bank. I  want the right man for me. you see my mother would not approve  expect the man have alot of money. It is not that i am a gold digger, we are not cheap in our family. at least we host like 1 party a month.  the cost of aso ebi and others can g as high as N100,000. So imagine the man must be making big bucks for me to take him to my mother.

Rock on sweetie, nothing do you.
Re: My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up by Familyfirst: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
SadeK:
I do not know what is wrong with this my second husband do you know what happen today,  he refuse to leave his job at  ikeja and come back to victoria island to pick up my son from my first husband at 2pm, he rather wake me up in my sleep to pick up my son in a taxi. why cant he just call the teacher to bring the boy home since the school is just 100 meter from the house. this man is so rude.

This kind of thought was what destroy your first marriage avoid it. You better visit www.familyparliament.com daily to learn about marriage.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Refer To Ur Childs Genital Organ When You Talk To Them. / Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) / What Happens To Your Wife's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.