Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2891 Views)

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SadeK: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
How are nigeria men wicked.My second husband remove my first husband children names from his will?
Nigeria men are wicked. while he add his sister and brothers who never help us work for the money on his will. nigeria men are wicked.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
Why are you posting this in Politics?
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by triad(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
the heart of 'Man' is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it only God .
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SadeK: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
yes
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by hollandis(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
@poster You can only reap where you have sown
Kobojunkie:

Why are you posting this in Politics?
she is a new poster.It'd be redirected soon
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2009
SadeK:

How are nigeria men wicked.My second husband remove my first husband children names from his will?
Nigeria men are wicked. while he add his sister and brothers who never help us work for the money on his will. nigeria men are wicked.

Sad and pathetic, only if the story is true.

Are you a nigerian lady?
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lady, it's his will.  He can put anything he likes there.  That's why you should have your own job and your own money, so you can provide for those your second husband can't provide for. 

And yes, it's quite normal for an unenlightened man not to put another man's children in his will.  They are your children, not his, so when you are writing your will, put them there.

In fact, I'm surprised that their names were there in the first place.  How did that happen?
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by nex(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
The moderators are getting quite moderate.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by nex(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
Oh! Not quite.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by TOYOSI20(f): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
^^^^^. . . . . shocked shocked

I guess he feels like cos they aren't his kids, they therefore shouldn't be entitled to what he spent his entire like toiling for, . . . .

all u can do is to live wid it!! undecided
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by hollandis(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
Seun:

And yes, it's quite normal for an unenlightened man not to put another man's children in his will. 
This is no case of enlightenment o.He's within his rights to exclude them from his will.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by chiejik(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2009
Insert Quote

what is your problem woman? your late husband died without willing anything to your children,and you are luky to see somebody that kept you in the house with your children,your are there conplaining about somebody that is wicked.you are to give to your children not him my dear and stop posting usless topic on NL seeking for contributin ok.you need to be ashemed of somethings you say on air.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by bigfather(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
And why on earth would you want your first husband's children to benefit from another man's will ?! HABA!
It's not a do or die affair !
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by REALTRUTH1: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Poster,,,
Probably U re the one that killed the man!!!
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
your husband isnt under any obligation to put his step kids in his will, though it would be nice if he did so.

Your kids from a previous marriage should be on your own will, and ideally, their father's.

Hindsight is always 100%, but you should make/have made provisions for your older kids, from your own property.

issues like these shouldnt be left to chance.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by mamagee6(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Are you crying? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ poster, your situation is typical to african (particularly our black countried ones). A white man wouldn't care less and usually includes children from past relationships especially if he brought them up under his roof and they call him father.

May i say here that it depends on the relationship btw your kids and him too. If they were into each other and he cut them off, too bad. I have seen instances where step children took care of the step father better than his own kids.

Try speaking with him about it.

If people can include completely strange adopted children in their wills then why won't he include those that came from you? afterall, he met you with them and promised to love you. These children make a part of you.

Worst case senario, YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE WILL and be ready to prove that you stood and supported him through his wealth building years even if you contributed no penny to his property acquistion. Emotional and moral support is much more than cash, and your kids desrve your share of prayers, support, advice and energy you contributed over the years that wore you out.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
cooljade:

@ poster, your situation is typical to african (particularly our black countried ones). A white man wouldn't care less and usually includes children from past relationships especially if he brought them up under his roof and they call him father.

Who told you? some white men dont even will anything to their own biological kids.

cooljade:

Worst case senario, YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE WILL and be ready to prove that you stood and supported him through his wealth building years even if you contributed no penny to his property acquistion. Emotional and moral support is much more than cash, and your kids desrve your share of prayers, support, advice and energy you contributed over the years that wore you out.

Its his will, you have no right to challenge it. He made that money BEFORE he married you.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
Is your name on the will?
Then, write your own will to give it to the kids
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ davidylan, WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT HE MADE THE MONEY BEFORE MARRYING THE LADY IN QUESTION? PLS OPEN YOUR BIG EYES AND READ PROPERLY. What i read in the posters first post is that SHE SUFFERED MAKING THE MONEY WITH HIM.

Why do most readers asume that women only marry ready made men, I'm sure she had more money than him sef, Is that not what attracts most single men to divorces or widows with more than one child. yueye men sef GOLD DIGGERS grin
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Hisname: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
Cooljade have you had of premarital agreement, that what they do. 99% of men would remove your child in thier will.

Seun you go kill person

And yes, it's quite normal for an unenlightened man not to put another man's children in his will

seun put it on the front page, you would get more hits.

It is an interesting topic. An eye opener for many.

I need to ask, what usefulness is second marriage then.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by MadMax1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Some kind of relationship must have existed between the guy and the kids for her to expect them to be featured in his will na. And they worked together for the money. In which case, lady, you should've been thinking of your kids and some of the money you both worked for and part of the property acquired should've been in your name. He wouldn't object to this since you strived for the money together. It's his will. When it comes to blood kin, who cares whether they worked for the money or not? Sorry ehn. But you sort of sound more put out by the fact that your kids aren't in his will than the fact that he's dead.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
cooljade, emi ni big eyes abi? grin No will for you if we get married.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by C2H5OH(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
lol funny cheesy

what happened to your will?
their father's will?

if he does it out of kindness then fine. he's not obligated to do so.
how come you both worked for the money but he's the only one who gets a say in the will?

lady lady lady
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
Did your first husband leave his own children money or why would they want from 2 places?

You might try the 3rd husband cos he might be willing to include your kids

Chiejik, Good posts
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
davidylan:

cooljade, emi ni big eyes abi? grin No will for you if we get married.

smiley funny! By the time you set your eyes on pretty me, eh, you'll beging writing the will before marriage sef, COOLJADE all the way.

C2H5OH:

lol funny cheesy

what happened to your will?
their father's will?

if he does it out of kindness then fine. he's not obligated to do so.
how come you both worked for the money but he's the only one who gets a say in the will?

lady lady lady

In a typical Nigerian home, men don't buy properties in joint titles i.e husband and wife's names. So at the end of the day, all tangible properties are in his name. As the saying goes, the heart of MAN is wicked , lol, many people don't know love when it comes to material things. GREED steps in and influences his decision on the will.

It will help in advicing the poor lady if she can brief us on the number of years she stayed married to her first and this selfish second husband. If this is how second marriages are , then there's no need to remarry embarassed
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by C2H5OH(f): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
I beg your pardon? If you are arguing that he's not the most generous giver, you can have my support on that; don't tell me he's selfish. From the sounds of it, he has probably welcomed the children into his open with open arms, taken care of them, most likely sent them to school and all that extra fatherly stuff while their biological father is out there contributing what exactly? Now it comes down to putting pen to paper in his will and you're telling me because he's not kind enough to provide charity to some kids that are not his, he is wicked and selfish?

If he was as GREEDY as you put it he would have asked to have his money and other worldly possessions buried along with him. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care about him nor do I support his decision, but I don't fault him either.

He has a legal right to do what he wants with his will. As the saying goes, you can't satisfy everyone.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
He gave his will to whom he wants Poster, You can write your own will and give it to your first children too
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
C2H5OH , he has the legal right to do what he wants with his will ONLY if he acquired all wealth before marrying the lady. As long as he got some with her support, she is entitled to a part and can challengeit. The man is only going to cause envy and  unhappiness amongst the children when he is no more alive. all kids are from one mother, which is deemed to be a stronger bond than kids from one father. How will some benefit to enable an easier strat in life than others. At the end of the day, his kids and the first man's kids will know no peace and he's EVIL SOUL will forever roam oblivion.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SadeK: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
You people are haters, my sister has 8 husband what is the big deal? you people are old fashion.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2009
so na lie you dey lie all this while?

why this particular topic and why being so mischievious. undecided
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SadeK: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
which lie.? are we the first family to do that, everybody knows us in VI as happen family. did i tell you he is dead. i saw a copy of his will in a file on the table.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Our Fears Turned Us Into A Bunch Of Sexists? / .. / ls it a must, l should take her back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.