Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal (27334 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:10am On May 28, 2016
Great
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by mayorchelsea(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2016
They seem to have finally gotten the solace they didn't get in MASSOB and IPOB;NDA is what they now use to threaten everyone.What more can the NDA do other than what they've been doing if Jonathan is picked up?
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by wordychap: 8:34am On May 28, 2016
Whoever made that petition is working for d dissolution of Nigeria. Mark my words!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nbote(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2016
Now d truth don dey come out small small as even dey are beginning to contradict demselves. EFCC all dis while has always maintained GEJ had been indicted in d DasukiGate scandal with countless so-called evidences from their so-called investigations. D question now is why are dey den waiting for a petition and still asking for evidences from d petitioners since dey claim to have found enof to go after GEJ even before now. Since Metuh, Dasuki, and Dokpesi are all under trial for sitting down and "sharing" money, so why have dey been stalling on bringing him in except dey actually have nothing on him and their's a whole lot they're not telling Nigerians about d so-called corruption war.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by pedrilo: 9:46am On May 28, 2016
They want to test our resolve. Go and arrest him first.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:49am On May 28, 2016
I doubt if that So called Enugu man is not under a curse from witches in his village.
I call on the good people of Enugu to Warn the said Horor-able to withdraw that petition as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by gurunlocker: 11:07am On May 28, 2016
coming months will be interesting In the country
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Neyo44(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
Thank God they finally nailed him...... First timer on this platform.....watch out for me
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by infogenius(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2016
chu chu chu
laffing out loud in swahili

Yet another gist.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by movingclouds(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
"Fight against corruption" is nothing but a diversion and a scam...let this government heal instability and fight against inequality....Nigeria is united in her name, but in our hearts, we're divided...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:15am On May 28, 2016
Interesting! I like GMB/PMB

The fight is real!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Neyo44(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2016
Ok,that's good[b][/b] cool
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by lonelydora: 11:17am On May 28, 2016
They shuoldn't try it unless Niger Delta Avengers will up their game

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Teddeebear: 11:18am On May 28, 2016
Nigeria is a joke
what has happened to petitions against fashola, ameachi and co …
guys am relocating to Ghana before the war starts
because those who predicted the division of Nigeria are still working towards it
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by lastpage: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Splashme:
Nigerians are wiser now oo. This Buhari/APC govt of trying to devert attention is becomibg stale oo
Nigerians are suffering. The harsahip under this Buhari/APC govt is the worst since independence

These lies/propaganda about Jonathan are becoming stale oo

[size=14pt]Meanwhile, Jonathan himself has 'stylishly" gone on self-imposed EXILE! grin grin

Okay, he responded from "Exile".... that he is not in Exile![/size] shocked shocked grin grin

Ofcourse, you cant just throw a former President into handcuffs, except you have "iron-cast" evidence against him...... for the sake of the image of the country. undecided undecided

Gradually, little-by-little..... the noose is getting closer.

Lastpage!

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
If they like they can get 100 petitions, nothing will happen

I will personally put in a petition against that drunkard
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Horus(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeklKgBixW4

[size=14pt]President Buhari Accuses Ex President Jonathan of Corruption[/size]
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:21am On May 28, 2016
If anything do GEJ this country will know some of us...

We are watching we will not speak lest we're called names

This country will know some of us in the SS have been doing some independent research underground..We are watching this fools

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by DropShot: 11:22am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
I million dare Buhari... I double-dare EFCC. I quadruple-APC, I billion-dare the North Una no fit do GEJ nothing. 4 years go pass we go kick your useless government out.

Economy is in shambles, una they use EFCC they distract us. This kind of news shouldn't be making headlines, ND Avengers is bringing the economy to a standstill, you are talking about probing their beloved-son.

Buhari and EFCC are just jokers
Wetin you go do pass make you bomb oil installations?

Empty, dry chest.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by mikepower50(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2016
Growingboi:

Thank God that the EFCC know their boundary. Even Tompolo is giving Nigeria headache now let alone GEJ. Oga Buhari, kindly warn your boys o

“From what we have, what was sent to us was based on media reports.
Those who brought the letter have not disclosed any fact yet.
“So far, they have to come up with more evidence. We will certainly demand
for concrete evidence against the ex-President from the aggrieved who
wrote us. And it is strange that a petitioner or an individual will have to
give the EFCC a deadline to do its work.”
dont mind bubu he wants to make zombies get wet dream
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by mkoabiola: 11:23am On May 28, 2016
Arresting jonthan will b d biggest n greatest mistake of buhari's adminstration hence,it will aggreviate d niger delta bombings.

Is advisers should tell him
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by bimbo2k10: 11:24am On May 28, 2016
Those calling on pmb and EFCC to probe Amaechi, Tinubu, obasanjo, Fashola and other people that sponsored pmb are clueless and not serious. PMB contested for 3 good times and lost woefully because we Nigerians didn't vote for him. The 4th time he had to peer with some people b4 he finally achieved his mission. U can't bite the finger that fed U. Out of what they've stolen, he had benefited a lot. Even in the bible, Jesus christ on the cross with two thieves, one rite hand, the other left hand. The one at the rite hand got favored while the other couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by laffwitmi: 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Kick what out? With ur 5%. grin grin grin
TPAND:
I million dare Buhari... I double-dare EFCC. I quadruple-APC, I billion-dare the North Una no fit do GEJ nothing. 4 years go pass we go kick your useless government out.

Economy is in shambles, una they use EFCC they distract us. This kind of news shouldn't be making headlines, ND Avengers is bringing the economy to a standstill, you are talking about probing their beloved-son.

Buhari and EFCC are just jokers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by GWMI(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
Have they also gotten a petition against Tinubu?hypocrisy is when Buhari call Goodluck corrupt and Tinubu, Amaechi,Atiku and other APC leaders saints , madness is when you APC supporters believe Buhari right away.Only God will help us.Thanks.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2016
Growingboi:

Thank God that the EFCC know their boundary. Even Tompolo is giving Nigeria headache now let alone GEJ. Oga Buhari, kindly warn your boys o

“From what we have, what was sent to us was based on media reports.
Those who brought the letter have not disclosed any fact yet.
“So far, they have to come up with more evidence. We will certainly demand
for concrete evidence against the ex-President from the aggrieved who
wrote us. And it is strange that a petitioner or an individual will have to
give the EFCC a deadline to do its work.”
Shut d fvck up plss.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2016
So there were no petition against him and they said they were getting closer for his arrest? See confusion, grin I think thats one of their strategies of keeping ZOMBIES' gullible minde busy.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by laffwitmi: 11:31am On May 28, 2016
You are a wailer and slowpoke...
mkoabiola:
Arresting jonthan will b d biggest n greatest mistake of buhari's adminstration hence,it will aggreviate d niger delta bombings.

Is advisers should tell him
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by jaafree: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
momentum85:
With ds, I smell war! angry
war with who Its even an igbo man that drop the petition.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:34am On May 28, 2016
Jonathan is actually on exile as confirmed by me. There is more to it than this EFCC thing. Tompolo will soon be arrested.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:35am On May 28, 2016
There are at least 8 petitions against Tinubu and Fashola alone for my dear Nairalanders who don't read google and find out CACOL has submitted tons of petitions concerning the pair over a period of 8years in total.

Amaechi himself has a standing petition to appear before a court in Rivers by the way

When will people learn partial justice is injustice and rather not stand up for anythin than dish out selective justice

Which of u will beat one or your child for doing something lets say 4 children do,then u pick one from the four and beat one...I hope the younger generation will speak up stand up and speak the truth even if the victim isn't from your clan..

Tell me a country where people like Northern cattle rearers will kill over 250 people and the leader will shy from it and then swiftly move to prosecute another region for their flaws..

Truth will prevail someday

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by OLADD: 11:35am On May 28, 2016
EFCC should also act on CACOL's petitions against Fashola with utmost despatch. Anything short of that will attract thunder of God on Magu and Buhari's heads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election 2020 / Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.