Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal (27336 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:36am On May 28, 2016
We give APC 4years to look for an arrest Tompolo..

..and if anything happens to GEJ many of us won't stand aside...

This is a public notification
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by GWMI(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2016
mayorchelsea:
They seem to have finally gotten the solace they didn't get in MASSOB and IPOB;NDA is what they now use to threaten everyone.What more can the NDA do other than what they've been doing if Jonathan is picked up?
sorry for you.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by GWMI(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
mayorchelsea:
They seem to have finally gotten the solace they didn't get in MASSOB and IPOB;NDA is what they now use to threaten everyone.What more can the NDA do other than what they've been doing if Jonathan is picked up?
i am sorry for you.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by ifihearam: 11:37am On May 28, 2016
As far as I am concerned Buhari wants to use the arrest of GEJ as his greatest accomplishment for 4 years. Oga jona please stay wherever you are.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by jaafree: 11:38am On May 28, 2016
pedrilo:
They want to test our resolve. Go and arrest him first.
. My guy you won't do anyfn believe me, infact no one will do anyfn and GEJ will be probe that is for sure grin
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:41am On May 28, 2016
Use the interpol repatriate him and arrest him and you will see if it won't start in Lagos

You are in power use it...We are waiting
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by JOAN11(f): 11:42am On May 28, 2016
watching from afar as Buari plans to start a war he might die leaving

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:44am On May 28, 2016
@JOAN11 do you know we feel each tym we see this chimp pic...it cracks one us..

But then ur ryt Buari wants to start what he will die leaving

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by demslayerrz: 11:45am On May 28, 2016
[size=15pt]It was the first petition the EFCC will formally receive demanding the investigation of Jonathan.
According to findings, the May 24, 2016 petition came from a former member of the Enugu State House of Assembly, Ikenna Ejezie, through his counsel, Barrister Osuagwu Ugochukwu.
[/size]

....yet they had to curse and blame the President. Lol
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by freshkee: 11:49am On May 28, 2016

Oh!

Finally I see my ancestors prophecies coming to pass....Nigeria will break into small small pieces.....and i willl be Prince again. Thank you Buhari, pls do it fast. Oh! How i wish Buhari can yield to this advice quickly..

How come no Northerners are ever corrupt??

The EFCC should also invite President Buhari for questioning and interrogation, his name is also among the beneficiaries of the $2.1b arms deal thiefs, the SUV cars or $300k which ever.

The EFCC should also invite President Buhari for questioning and interrogation for his campaign funding.... It's all over foreign papers and news.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Chazzyboy: 11:50am On May 28, 2016
kenonze:
This is not the right time for that
u be fish?
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:51am On May 28, 2016
@demslayerrz it's an action in proxy when EFCC received a petition from CACOL aginst Tinubu and Fashola was it not interpreted as an extra-ehtnic petition please tell me ? now is $2.1 Billion dollars worth the lives the fulanis are killing here and there...if u say it is then may what happened tto the breaved families happen to yours IJN
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by pabloid(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2016
No weapon fashioned against Gej will prosper. Every zombie that rises against him in judgment is condemned to a useless life of a high level zombie
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:54am On May 28, 2016
The president received a list when we entered office From German British and American intelligent agencies to the tune of over $80B to those who think the president is fighting a war of the nation can i ask why :

1. The list isn't published
2.The funds repatraiited

if indeed the so called anti corruption war is in the benefit of the nation...

$80B is good enough for the economy now..

you know why this cases won't be presecuted...

who makes up the majority of the Federal Civil Services

Please someone tell me in one word

Who wons 83% of oil blocs in the country

Hastily split the nation pls
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 11:54am On May 28, 2016
The EFCC should also invite President Buhari for questioning and interrogation for his campaign funding.... It's all over foreign papers and news.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2016
Splashme:
Nigerians are wiser now oo. This Buhari/APC govt of trying to devert attention is becomibg stale oo
Nigerians are suffering. The harsahip under this Buhari/APC govt is the worst since independence

These lies/propaganda about Jonathan are becoming stale oo

Stop making a public show of your ignorance.

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by demslayerrz: 11:57am On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@demslayerrz it's an action in proxy when EFCC received a petition from CACOL aginst Tinubu and Fashola was it not interpreted as an extra-ehtnic petition please tell me ? now is $2.1 Billion dollars worth the lives the fulanis are killing here and there...if u say it is then may what happened tto the breaved families happen to my IJN

What is all this nonsense, cursing your family cos of politicians. Dont you have shame? So the rep from Enugu acted in proxy? You must be a small kid to spew the nonsense above. You even had to curse your whole family cos you are pained. This is strange.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by lordcabasa(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2016
Evidence of petition received by efcc on Amechi, what has they done? The petition was even backed with an affidavit to prove its authenticity. Hypocrisy is the worst form of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Ladanboso: 12:02pm On May 28, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL for all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap between a seller and buyer(students, shops outlets within or around nigeria campus) Its easy and strees free medium to buy and sell goods,services, product, propertiee etc in our different tertiary institutions. For example items such as phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances,saloon advert both male/female, foodstuff...etc The good news is you can sell any product be it home made or foreign products.. Its a good platform that saves you the expenses of ppaying for a shop/
sales persons.. It's a great opportunity for young entrepreneurs.. It will be lauched on the 16th of june 2016.. visit
www.campusmarket.ng. . Like and follow us via Facebook.com/campusmarketngr
Twitter.com/campusmarketngr
Instagram.com/campusmarketngr Someone on campus might need that your old product (Laptop, phones, ipad etc).
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 12:03pm On May 28, 2016
When we said a critical mind is not a constructive but restrictive mind before the election people taught we " was jokin " It takes an agbero mind to destroy but productivity is the aftermath of witty intelligent constructive application of resources and ability to generate an expected outcome...now after one year what has the clear vague speeches of Fashola Fayemi done what has the stoutness off ingige benefited the nation.Just a while ago i listened to Audu Ogbeh say the nation will no longer import Wheat becos thanks to Buhari 300 Hectares are been cultivated for Wheat production for the country..and i wonder why Nigerians swallow rubbish without critiquing it..What's the yield rate and the consumption rate of Wheat alone for Nigerians then whats the land space required for such production...

Nigeria would need atleast over 200,000 Hectares of land for Wheat production

Wikipedia or google it and see how nations plan for their nations yet educated youths would stand up behind some people in the country to sing their praises.As for me i detest PDP i don't like APC either it's not a better alternative but i'ld rather spoke the truth than decieve myself becos my kinsman is a benefactor somewhere(My uncle works directly with Tinubu - don't ask for name or office - cos i don't give 2 hoots about him )

I rather be hungry and spoke the truth than be a butt licker

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
in a time of crisis one is providing 40 Billion for exploration of oil in North

and if Saraki hadn't stuck it down another was asking for 70 billion for road for a state in North

Why not use 100bn to clear lands go into massive agriculture and provide jobs with 10,000people alone in this and watch the whole country sing your praise..

How is the arrest of Tompolo critical to the entire nation's state of welfare..pls i'm begging for answers
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by FlyboyZee: 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
PUSH1:

I will personally put in a petition against that drunkard
Its one year already and you are yet to buy even a sheet of paper, not to talk of pen or even pencil.

By the way **** I hope you know that a ream of paper which used to be N600 in May, 2015 is now N1,300.00.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Gboliwe: 12:06pm On May 28, 2016
First petition? shocked
After how many months?
And from an iPod yoot!
I mean from the 5% clan. The ones that hate Nigeria so much.

So all the other groups bleating like sex starved he goats couldn't agree to send in a petition? After they be forming patriots! ****Sigh

See correct process of recovering more loot and they all hid under the table. Shameless pipo.

Anyway, Dearest boo GEJ, ignore them as usual, some of us are never fooled by their brainless propaganda. Let's see the EFCC act on the petitions again the RottenMeat first.

Some patriotic group should write a petition against deziani too. She needs to return all our yams whether eaten, roasted,boiled or whatever..Just return them
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
Even Gani Adams seems seriously wiser than this people in the rulership of this country i can't help but hail the uncle's point in his write ups thesedays in the national media Creae jobs focus on the economy and other things would fall in place Nigeria sits in the ECOWAS hemisphere a region of over 400Million people produce enough commodities for the nation and then begin to produce for ECOWAS nations and earn more income for the country get your prioritizes Nigeria Get your core back get you center straight and Nigeria stop been tossed to and fro you're been tossed because u lack a good C.G and focus about our present needs and how to attain them thru realistic objective and critical pursuit of it...

The arming of the SS does nothin i've gone there personally to see these bois walk with charsm and oracles and now the exact date to go out and not to go...don't be fooled
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Its one year already and you are yet to buy even a sheet of paper, not to talk of pen or even pencil.

By the way, ọdẹ, okponu, didirin, I hope you know that a ream of paper which used to be N600 in May, 2015 is now N1,300.00.

Its your fcvking retarded's fault. he did give any room for production in 6 years in charge.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by samazagudu(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
Dis people shuld beta allow hime to rest.
to rule is not easy, since is responsible for the negligence and mismanagement of public fund during his administration therefore, no rest for him until cleared not guilty of a single kobo.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
Pidggin:
E bi like say the thing wey dey worry PMB na from im village smiley
i day tell you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
@samazagudu then we need to arrest Buhari to give account for his campaign funds cause obviously 220 cattles couldn't have provided the over 25 billion APC spent for the campaign bucks don't yu think

Since metuh is going thru the terrain for PDP..Bubu should take the stand for that of APC
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by gebest: 12:16pm On May 28, 2016
Leave GEJ alone, u no do well u dey arrest people nd u think say d masses go support u, do well first then the masses go support u.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by koboko69: 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
I million dare Buhari... I double-dare EFCC. I quadruple-APC, I billion-dare the North Una no fit do GEJ nothing. 4 years go pass we go kick your useless government out.

Economy is in shambles, una they use EFCC they distract us. This kind of news shouldn't be making headlines, ND Avengers is bringing the economy to a standstill, you are talking about probing their beloved-son.

Buhari and EFCC are just jokers

U guys made all this noise b4 Kanu was arrested. Nothing has happened till now. U guys made all the noise that Tompolo can not be touched, today he is doing hide and seek. No one is bigger than the state. Once your government ia over, u have to tune yourself with the present one.

Meanwhile it was an igbo man that sent the petition.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by tsdarkside(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2016
ohhh,ohhhh,,,he don happen,,,.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo) / Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.