Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

CGFNS For Nigerians:How Did You Do It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CGFNS For Nigerians:How Did You Do It? (556 Views)

How Did Osinbajo Become A Professor Within 10years in the Academia? / Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CGFNS For Nigerians:How Did You Do It? by intrepid: 6:29am On May 28, 2016
Hello friends, I want to apply for verification of my documents with CGFNS and I wish to know about people here who have done it and how they did it successfully.

Please I need details of the documents sent and the procedures. The amount spent and all.

Thanks.
Re: CGFNS For Nigerians:How Did You Do It? by chuksbogus: 6:47am On May 28, 2016
Go to their website fill the forms and print out the ones you will send to your school's for transcript and the one you will send to nursing council .then then ensure the schools send your transcript .you then pay I think 350dollers then you will be given CGFNS number and you wait for the evaluation certificate

(1) (Reply)

These Books Will Change Your Life Forever. / Waec, Neco, Post Jamb, Ijmb Lessons In Ibadan / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun, the Politics and the needful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.