Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,557 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Caught A Politice Man Jumping Our Fence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught A Politice Man Jumping Our Fence (521 Views)

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) / How I Caught A Burglar Via CCTV Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught A Politice Man Jumping Our Fence by Nobody: 6:43am On May 28, 2016
I was on duty last night with my colleague. A police man tht works with us came up to me and said he be going back to the North cos he came to phc for a special duty.
That he want to buy us suya to do send forth. I accepted. And sent my collègue to accompany him.

My collègue came back with a cooked indomie, suya and coke drink each for us but the policeman didn't come with him. He said he went to eat. This happened around 10pm.

I waited till 1am, no show , so I reported the issue to my supervisor.

2:20am, I saw this man jumped the fence and sneaked back inside.

I pretended to be fast asleep and even feign snoring. My colleague was fast asleep.

Around 4, their Oga was calling me after hearing of the issue but I ignored the call.

I later confronted him this morning and he said he came in through the fence. I said no wahala.
He will eventually be dropped if I give details of his movement last night. But my fear is how will his colleague who will replace him feel about me knowing fully well that I exposed his deeds. You know how our police men behave

Chai. The topic is

I caught a police man jumping our fence. No mind this autocorrect
Re: I Caught A Politice Man Jumping Our Fence by Bluette(f): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
Ds is serious. Just use wisdom to explain what happened. I tink u shld not say anytn for now,but watch him closely and if he repeats his action abeg report o, cos u don't know wat he his upto, and u will av peace of mind cos uve given him a second chance.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs / Who Should Be Arrested Here? / Watch Out For This Suspected ATM Fraudster, EFCC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.