Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (68353 Views)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by josephine123: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016

7 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by josephine123: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

I never watch d video but laugh just dey catch me.. grin

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by oatzeal(m): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
see the UGLY guy dey stammer... CHEI...

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! "my mother"...... "Am not leaving him" see as my guy dey stammer, funny enough the soldiers were just playing with him, they nor wan do am anything...........

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy smh
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by pimpchi(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
The fear of soldiers na d beginning of wisdom... Soldiers no get chill at all.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
josephine123:
WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWzGnkHubHM

cc lalasticlala seun
lol I don die
Did you know you are embarrassing a military man
Guy- oga I know oga pls save me,my mother o I don die,
Omo but if na me ,I go don die tey tey when the guy cock riffle. See as big man like that dey cry like small Pickin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by K9Uneet(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Those soldiers sef no dey vex. They just dey play with the guy. See as him hold the soldier just the way Jacob hold that angel for Bible that year. I will never let you go. . .

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Perfecttouch:
lol I don die
Did you know you are embarrassing a military man
Guy- oga I know oga pls save me,my mother o I don die,
Omo but if na me ,I go don die tey tey when the guy cock riffle. See as big man like that dey cry like small Pickin
na wetin be rooster riffle again? Na c.o.c.k I write naw

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by pythonkid(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
only God knows what he must have done to innocent civilians while on the uniform ..make dem beat shit commot for em body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by decatalyst(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
This guy just got me laughing; D; D; D

He should thank his stars that no be the ones wey specialize in torture catch am...

But eim body go tell am when he reach barrack ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don laff enter milk grin grin

Full grown man turn to baby.

Thank God he was caught, he must have been terrorizing unsuspecting civilians with the impression that he's a military man.

YEYE!!! cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Even the soldiers dey laugh... the guy even get camou bag.. shave all beards ... THE CRIMINAL COME TURN TO STAMMERER ..

lalasticlala seun , come see ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Kevsman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahaha, the baba don buy job
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by EKITI001: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Even the soldiers dey laugh... the guy even get camou bag.. shave all beards ... THE CRIMINAL COME TURN TO STAMMERER ..

lalasticlala seun , come see ooo

D guy na suebe.. real coward ..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by josephine123: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2016
K9Uneet:
Those soldiers sef no dey vex. They just dey play with the guy. See as him hold the soldier just the way Jacob hold that angel for Bible that year. I will never let you go. . .

hahaha... smiles
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by tyson99(m): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2016
I don laff tire
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by herzern(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
someone should explain to me.....Military Men are meant to protect the nation from external attacks....but why do they beat Civilians??.......They could have arrested the man and hand him over to police.........let the court do the judgement.......

I hate violence

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by herzern(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by kingofkuwait: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
OYO

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Only for naija.

The main problem with this is that men in any sort of uniform misbehave hence the need to pretend to be one. If uniformed peeps behave like normalnpeeps then no one would pretend to be one.

It's that illusion of power that makes desperate individuals pretend to be whom they aren't.

Meanwhile dem for banish the guy thoughts to coma levels. Only God knows what he has done with that uniform.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by chinex276(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
laff wan kill me die... thank God they didnt mention name, if nt u would have serve a delicious dinner 2 staff nd members of NCAN
The old woman 4 d guy village go jus dey watch everytin for 8d dey sip one bottle of chelsea dry gin dey smile

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigeria is a third world country, lawless, uncivilized with no care for human rights.

In USA, you can buy any army uniform and any army rank on eBay or Amazon, wear the Army uniform to anywhere, wear the army uniform to go see Barack Obama,even to any army unit in the United States and no one will ask you how far, now that's what Human right is.

The Nigerian army which are ranked 90th in the world best forces will torture you, strip you and then lock you up for wearing their uniform, to me, it's insane.

This is one of the many reasons why any Nigerian that travels abroad won't even think of coming back to Naija.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by stano2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin yet to watch it but the pix alone funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Cherishing(f): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin
laf wan scatter my belle here

what a way to end my horrible day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by 0955eb027(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
This one own don be. .
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by vivianbelema(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Tolubory(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
That guy is a gonner!!!!! Its over for that guy...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.