Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) (24307 Views)

Simi And Praise Cover Vanguard Allure May Edition / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by olarhtunji(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
I want to Furck them both until my dick falls off grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
Didn't they see I and my mum.. grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:08am On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:
oga nawah for u.. Are u sure ur OK?? tongue
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by olarhtunji(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
oga nawah for u.. Are u sure ur OK?? tongue

mesef am not sure.... meanwhile you look good n expensive like tomato....
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:16am On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:

mesef am not sure.... meanwhile you look good n expensive like tomato....
lol.. Thanks
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:
Pervert alert
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by kwynette(f): 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
Beautiful people
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2016
One baddo go Don fork both ssexy mother and daughter and the two no go even know.
Just chop and clean mouth. grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2016
olarhtunji:
. grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abeg who get the girl number? lipsrsealed

Oya call:: 08132.......
She is already taken.grin
We no dey waste time for Nollywood.
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by olarhtunji(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Pervert alert

I can handle 3 girls..u can join them
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
deriksneh:
just negodu

Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2016
harjayi:
I need to introduce the girl to my mother. Please you get her home address.
Yes.
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2016
The first photo dem be like, Wow! See that man's big blokos! grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Dante2008(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
MidasTouche:
Handsome mother, fine daughter grin
this one way u say the mother handsome so, I no understand abeg explain ooooo.....
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
undecided waje's daughter looks 30..

People often mistake me for a teenager.
Thank God for my good genes
is that really u on ur profile? Wow, anyway I just followed you on Twitter and asked for a follow back...
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
The girl is cute but looks older than her age
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
Dante2008:
this one way u say the mother handsome so, I no understand abeg explain ooooo.....
Can't u tell am being sarcastic.... grin
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
This is d type of daughter a single mum should have, one who would make her feel loved.
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by Megasaucy(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
Nna! This one tire me o. Dem don dey hawk this one too for social media? They won't even allow the poor girl get an education first! Tomorrow you go dey hear "Waje's daughter in hot number" on Linda ikeji's blog or "Waje"s daughter drinking cool aid at home" on . Waje, protect her from exploitation! That's your first duty to her.
Re: Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald Cover Vanguard Allures Latest Issue (photos) by tupac007(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence / Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Asked If She Plans On Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.