Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed (50002 Views)

Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by DrHighchief(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2016
Wil it ta them to heaven?
sauceny:
If i do blood money with 2 cows,how much will i make?

Like seriously
Around $120k,it isn't that expensive.... Its just that our currency has no value & makes it sound big

There are people out there sleeping on a custom $4.5m bed,embedded with gold,silver & diamond.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by ScribeIt: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
Scribespad is a free online writing and reading community with an
avenue for networking. Members can post stories and articles to the
various groups in the community, comment on, like and share other
stories they love and find interesting. Members can also create and
start discussions on group related topics and engage other
members in open and progressive discussions.

It aims to help new and old authors of any age connect with a
community of writers and readers, and offers good opportunities for
networking.

In THE LOUNGE, members can meet and network with other
members. They can also post their personal pictures in their profile
pages in 'the lounge' and tell the stories behind them. It is
encouraged that members should always accompany any picture
they share as updates in their profile pages, whether personal or
non-personal with a story or an article.

Members can share their fiction or nonfiction stories.
You do not have to be a professional or published writer to be a
member of Scribespad. We welcome everyone - aspiring writers,
beginners, amateurs and professionals. It is open to authors of all
skill levels and genres - just find the group or groups you fit into and
Join!

Scribespad, a platform that encourages writing and reading is
committed to assisting Writers; undiscovered and published share
their stories to the world while they build for themselves a fan base.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by omojeesu(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2016
musquareni:
The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Black Advoca8 International Limited, Aletile Oluwaseyitan Lawrence world-widely known as Seyi-Law, shares this wonderful photo seated on a gorgeous bed which he claims it is worth N45million.

Seyi-Law shared the photo and wrote:

"Lord Jesus, i don't know how you will do it and i don't want to know. I have sat on this 45million Naira Bed. Make me wealthy enough to give such out without feeling it. Let Philanthropist become a name that will never be omitted in my introduction. Help me oh Lord. "

See the photo below:

photo credit :https://www.instagram.com/p/BF67iRKM7x5/?taken-by=seyilaw1

Vanity. Lets care more for the soul and for the poor and oppressed. Where we sleep on earth matters less than where we sleep per eternity.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by eBillionaire: 10:04am On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
picture of it or
I hope you dont believe everyone on nairaland is poor. It will be a great insult to nairaland if you think so.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2016
Chiso, shuuu, this bed na the one jesus used in jerusalem?
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by LEXYCOM: 10:04am On May 28, 2016
If I sleep on this bed and I still dream of my girlfriend chasing me with cutlass like she always does........I swear I will almost commit suicide by jumping in a swimming pool wearing a life guard jacket
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by samsam2019: 10:07am On May 28, 2016
eBillionaire:
I hope you dont believe everyone on nairaland is poor. It will be a great insult to nairaland if you think so.
I know. I'm fairly ok on my own

But I've never seen a billionaire call himself billionaire especially on a faceless forum

Which brings me to say

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by eBillionaire: 10:10am On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
I know. I'm fairly ok on my own

But I've never seen a billionaire call himself billionaire especially on a faceless forum

Which brings me to say
You have seen one now.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Adedoks(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2016
Even God know se no matter ow rich I become I cant buy a bed beyond 60 to 70k... 45million for bed na God himself go come press u for that bed no be witches...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Iwonimi(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2016
110% rubbish
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Paretomaster(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2016
I don't want dis bed....
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Akaujaa(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2016
Please, where's the bed?
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by samsam2019: 10:16am On May 28, 2016
eBillionaire:
You have seen one now.
ok sir.

Help me
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by eBillionaire: 10:19am On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
ok sir.

Help me
And what's your skill set ?
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by charlesbailey(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2016
to me, having a million naira doesn't make you a millionaire. beibg able to spend in the denomination of million ia what makes you a millionaire but the whole definition seems twisted nowadays.

meanwhile, 45M bed. things that freak some people sha. apparently, you're paying for intrisic value for that amount. na me go com use my money buy person name 'roberto cavalli'? cuz that bed doesn't worth more 2M to me. the rest na d name wey d bed dey answer.

oluseyiforjesus:
I believe but where is d receipt? ds bed can cos night mares cos u are sleeping on wat can make 45 people a millionaire.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by hotprayerzones: 10:27am On May 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Abi the bed wan tell me when Jesus go come?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by samsam2019: 10:29am On May 28, 2016
eBillionaire:
And what's your skill set ?
An engineer(hydraulics and injection machine)

Hnd estate management (not practising)
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by geniune(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2016
it make no sense .
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by austinfab14(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2016
money is good. kind of bed you'll sleep and go to work late lol
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by karbridals(f): 10:41am On May 28, 2016
So when u gift someone such bed people will be coming to drop money for the person on the bed for feeding? U only wanted to tell the world how much u bought the bed not cos u really want to give someone such gift.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Paragon001(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2016
King Solomon saw it all... At the end of the day he said "VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY". It's really funny how money can buy an expensive bed but can't afford a 5mins sleep when the going gets RUGGED. #IRemainAfanOfSeyiLaw

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by vitus101: 10:48am On May 28, 2016
This one wey dey slap security agent.. Bad example.. yeyebrity.. him sef fit raise hand slap person.. nonsense..
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by martinslanre(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2016
45million bed still won't give you a sound sleep, only inner-peace can. And guess how much inner-peace goes for.... Its Free
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Bdemmy(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2016
Na wah.

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by youngest85(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2016
grin
JustOzito:
God pls as you are going about doing good do not forget me and my household. Amen.
Rev. Fr. Mbaka

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Prdo: 11:04am On May 28, 2016
Please go and apologise to the security man at Eko Hotel first.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Originalsly: 11:15am On May 28, 2016
Hmmm.... over paying for a bed and bragging about it.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by seundp(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2016
Fake life..... Vanishing vanity

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Pival(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2016
Lol... Funny comments but wait o, 45m just for a bed. I pray God grants ur prayer request but not for a bed of 45m. That amount of money can change someone's life totally. So instead of using or spending money unnecessarily, invest in something else.
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by eBillionaire: 11:45am On May 28, 2016
samsam2019:
An engineer(hydraulics and injection machine)

Hnd estate management (not practising)
My location is Lekki, Lagos...and yours ?
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Dalyjay(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2016
I dey craze... laolu97 come and see dis
Re: Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
Forty-five million Naira bed my a**!

This nonsense post is essentially damage control for the "Incident where he slapped a security guard at Eko Hotel"

He is just trying to deflect attention from the incident by 'selling' a "Red herring" to his fans.

Try harder chump...you can't fool all of us!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolzo Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo / Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.