Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works (1864 Views)

Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay / How To Ship From Ebay Or Alibaba / Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Me Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by Assistance(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2016
Recently I have some posts of Nairalanders talking about these international e-commerce sites eBay and Amazon.UK.com which some are complains others are nice experience.. But it occurs to me now that I'm planning to other a product on eBay..I visited the site.but what is confusing is

1.the payment method
2.how they deliver the product
3.how many days it takes
4.the pickup point.

Also I saw free shipping.. Does that mean they don't charge for delivery.. PLEASE someone put me through.. I have not used any of these international e-commerce sites before..if you have ..please share..thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by tolugar: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
Assistance:
Recently I have some posts of Nairalanders talking about these international e-commerce sites eBay and Amazon.UK.com which some are complains others are nice experience.. But it occurs to me now that I'm planning to other a product on eBay..I visited the site.but what is confusing is
1.the payment method
2.how they deliver the product
3.how many days it takes
4.the pickup point.
Also I saw free shipping.. Does that mean they don't charge for delivery.. PLEASE someone put me through.. I have not used any of these international e-commerce sites before..if you have ..please share..thanks

I use amazon.com
They accept Nigeria master card.
Just register
They ship to US address. (I've an address I use, or use any shipping company address)
The free shipping stuff, check there conditions.
I buy almost everything there now.
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by Assistance(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2016
Thanks .their price tag is in Euros ..how do I convert that with naira ,in the sense of the variable naira value.. Which of the naira exchange value do u make use of? Bank? Or black market value?
tolugar:

I use amazon.com
They accept Nigeria master card.
Just register
They ship to US address. (I've an address I use, or use any shipping company address)
The free shipping stuff, check there conditions.
I buy almost everything there now.
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by Assistance(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44 please help me..it's urgent sir
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by tolugar: 11:09am On May 28, 2016
Assistance:
Thanks .their price tag is in Euros ..how do I convert that with naira ,in the sense of the variable naira value.. Which of the naira exchange value do u make use of? Bank? Or black market value?
I shop at amazon.com. Theirs is in dollars. You can click on naira convention on site. Its cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by Najwal: 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
Any eBay seller with worldwide shipping ships to Nigeria, some times free or for a small price, i just bought something from eBay using this medium that way you don't pay so much to third-party shipping company, some give tracking number, this helps you know when your item is in Nigeria, this is how i buy some items from eBay though not all items you can buy this way.
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by JessNigeria: 3:18pm On May 28, 2016
Assistance:

All banks convert at their own rate. It is much higher than the CBN rate and slightly lower than the black market rate. Note that it also fluctuates from day to day.

Best way to tell the current rate here on Nairaland is by visiting any of the exchange rate threads here in the business section.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by Assistance(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
JessNigeria:

All banks convert at their own rate. It is much higher than the CBN rate and slightly lower than the black market rate. Note that it also fluctuates from day to day.

Best way to tell the current rate here on Nairaland is by visiting any of the exchange rate threads here in the business section.
thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used Ebay, Amazon Or Alibaba.. Please Share How It Works by yettyasim: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / Free Logo Mock Up And Business Card Design For The First 10 People / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today April 29, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.